Fox news gives in to Obama

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Fox is already cowering down to the President.

In response to President Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show enough Black and Hispanic people on their network.

FOX has announced that they will now air "America's Most Wanted" TWICE a week.:yh_rotfl
cars

Post by cars »

You're "BAD", funny, but bad! :wah:
Cars :)
spot

Post by spot »

hoppy;1315570 wrote: Fox is already cowering down to the President.

In response to President Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show enough Black and Hispanic people on their network.

FOX has announced that they will now air "America's Most Wanted" TWICE a week.:yh_rotfl

You're really into stereotyping, aren't you. Typical republican...

Checking today's AMW Dirty Dozen, Dan Hiers doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Paul Jackson doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Jason Brown doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Beacher Hackney doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Robert Fisher doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Paul Eischeid doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Elby Hars doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. A couple of the others I'm not sure about.

John Walsh reckons it's time for a National DNA Data Bank. I'm all for that, the sooner the better.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

spot;1315575 wrote: You're really into stereotyping, aren't you. Typical republican...

Checking today's AMW Dirty Dozen, Dan Hiers doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Paul Jackson doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Jason Brown doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Beacher Hackney doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Robert Fisher doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Paul Eischeid doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. Elby Hars doesn't look particularly Black or Hispanic. A couple of the others I'm not sure about.

John Walsh reckons it's time for a National DNA Data Bank. I'm all for that, the sooner the better.

I'm in favor of completing the circle. Early immigrants came here for freedom. English came and oppressed them. Revolution freed them. Once again we are being oppressed. Revolt and complete the circle.:D
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

(Suspiciously) What is a DNA databank supposed to do? Sounds like ID cards by the back door to me.

And bad journalism is bad journalism whatever the colour of the presenter.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spot

Post by spot »

hoppy;1315578 wrote: I'm in favor of completing the circle. Early immigrants came here for freedom. English came and oppressed them. Revolution freed them. Once again we are being oppressed. Revolt and complete the circle.:D

Oppressed by whom, hoppy? What does that post have to do with "Fox news gives in to Obama"?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Clodhopper;1315580 wrote: (Suspiciously) What is a DNA databank supposed to do? Sounds like ID cards by the back door to me.If there were a national one it would mean that any police investigation turning up a DNA profile would know who to call in for questioning. All the other uses it could have would be statistical, most productively in healthcare.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

spot;1315581 wrote: Oppressed by whom, hoppy? What does that post have to do with "Fox news gives in to Obama"?

Has nothing to do with FOX news. It's just a random thought that appeared in my head, as if by magic. I have no control over these thoughts. They go where they want, when they want.:(
spot

Post by spot »

hoppy;1315585 wrote: It's just a random thought that appeared in my head, as if by magic. I have no control over these thoughts. They go where they want, when they want.:(Cobblers. You copy/pasted it off the web, the way you do with all this guff you post.

"FOX has announced that they will now air" - Google Search
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

English came and oppressed them.

Um. Early British settlers were supported against the "savages" (and French) by elements of the British Army. The American war of Independence was a huge tax evasion scam hijacked by idealists, revolutionaries, jacobins and others of that ilk. spot would have been one of the first signing his mark to take a pot shot at a redcoat if he'd been around at the time. I'd have become a Canadian. :D
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

spot;1315586 wrote: Cobblers. You copy/pasted it off the web, the way you do with all this guff you post.

"FOX has announced that they will now air" - Google Search

Yes spot, my original post was a copy but the following post about coming full circle, was mine. Try to keep up.
spot

Post by spot »

And "John Walsh reckons it's time for a National DNA Data Bank"? Are we up for that too?
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

hoppy;1315578 wrote: I'm in favor of completing the circle. Early immigrants came here for freedom. English came and oppressed them. Revolution freed them. Once again we are being oppressed. Revolt and complete the circle.:D

I thought you'd been revolting for a long time Hoppy :yh_rotfl
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Bryn Mawr;1315737 wrote: I thought you'd been revolting for a long time Hoppy :yh_rotfl

I suppose that's an example of English humor? It is funny though. Score one for you.:yh_rotfl
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

hoppy;1315761 wrote: I suppose that's an example of English humor? It is funny though. Score one for you.:yh_rotfl

Totally intended for its humour content

Score one to you for "getting" it :-6

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”