No One Does It Better

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

No One Does It Better

Post by Lon »

BBC---I continue to be impressed with BBC docos. Just finished watching "Yellowstone" a three part series on "Netflix" instant replay. A real treat for nature lovers. The filming is outstanding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowston ... TV_series)
Nomad

No One Does It Better

Post by Nomad »

Lon;1312426 wrote: BBC---I continue to be impressed with BBC docos. Just finished watching "Yellowstone" a three part series on "Netflix" instant replay. A real treat for nature lovers. The filming is outstanding.

Yellowstone (BBC TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do enjoy BBC but Id have to argue that Discovery and History channels not to mention our own public programming also do a remarkable job.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Lon

No One Does It Better

Post by Lon »

Nomad;1312468 wrote: I do enjoy BBC but Id have to argue that Discovery and History channels not to mention our own public programming also do a remarkable job.

I enjoy Discovery and History as well, but BBC seems to get more incredible shots of animals and scenery. Almost like they are using telephoto from miles away.
Nomad

No One Does It Better

Post by Nomad »

Lon;1312483 wrote: I enjoy Discovery and History as well, but BBC seems to get more incredible shots of animals and scenery. Almost like they are using telephoto from miles away.

If Im not mistaken Discovery and BBC were hooked up in the production of Planet Earth. It doesnt get much better than that.

Unless youre at the fair and youre enjoying corn dogs and cotton candy.

Besides that it doesnt get much better.
I AM AWESOME MAN
dubs

No One Does It Better

Post by dubs »

The BBC has a dedicated Natural History unit. If you read the article, it'll tell you of the links the beeb has with Discovery networks.. Like Nomie said, they do a fair few co-productions..

BBC Natural History Unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..

Return to “General Chit Chat”