Help a Husky U.K.

Discussions about your pets!
buttercup

Help a Husky U.K.

Post by buttercup »

This coming week approx 40 Husky's are coming into U.K rescue. There will be a mixture of males, ex-breeding bitches, in-whelp bitches and possibly three litters of puppies.

It will put a huge strain on resources, both human and financial of all involved in Husky welfare.

All the adult dogs will need speying/neutering, vet checks and vaccinations. All the dogs will need foster homes and individual assessments before they can be rehomed. We need people to make phone calls, home check and transport dogs.

We will also need collars, leads, bedding, anything dog related.

If anybody can help in anyway at all please p.m me and i will put you in touch with a representative in your area.
Oscar Namechange

Help a Husky U.K.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

buttercup;1293514 wrote: This coming week approx 40 Husky's are coming into U.K rescue. There will be a mixture of males, ex-breeding bitches, in-whelp bitches and possibly three litters of puppies.

It will put a huge strain on resources, both human and financial of all involved in Husky welfare.

All the adult dogs will need speying/neutering, vet checks and vaccinations. All the dogs will need foster homes and individual assessments before they can be rehomed. We need people to make phone calls, home check and transport dogs.

We will also need collars, leads, bedding, anything dog related.

If anybody can help in anyway at all please p.m me and i will put you in touch with a representative in your area. Yep... I'll send you my details and I can donate.. :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
buttercup

Help a Husky U.K.

Post by buttercup »

Oh bless you Oscar :-4

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”