Bin Laden blasts US for climate change

Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

CAIRO – Osama bin Laden sought to draw a wider public into his fight against the United States in a new message Friday, dropping his usual talk of religion and holy war and focusing instead on an unexpected topic: global warming.

The al-Qaida leader blamed the United States and other industrialized nations for climate change and said the only way to prevent disaster was to break the American economy, calling on the world to boycott U.S. goods and stop using the dollar.

Link: Bin Laden blasts US for climate change - Yahoo! News
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

It's all Bush's fault.:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1286882 wrote: CAIRO – Osama bin Laden sought to draw a wider public into his fight against the United States in a new message Friday, dropping his usual talk of religion and holy war and focusing instead on an unexpected topic: global warming.

The al-Qaida leader blamed the United States and other industrialized nations for climate change and said the only way to prevent disaster was to break the American economy, calling on the world to boycott U.S. goods and stop using the dollar.

Link: Bin Laden blasts US for climate change - Yahoo! News

since when did he care?:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

He is just angry because he has to hide out in the some of the coldest mountains on the planet sleeping on rocks. :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Post by Odie »

let him freeze.:D
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

CARLA;1286908 wrote: He is just angry because he has to hide out in the some of the coldest mountains on the planet sleeping on rocks. :-6 On a serious Note....

I work and live among Muslims . They range from Turkish, Iranian, Iraqi, Pakistani etc. Every weekend we get Into debates over the ME. Each one of them and their Nationalities state that Bin Laden Is dead. They tell me he died on 13 th December, 7 years ago from Kidney falilure In Pakistan.

They also state messages to the West by Bin Laden are fakes.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Maybe Bin Laden is under one of those rocks now.

I don't know why, whether the messages are fake or not, they even give him air time. Talk about a bunch of hot air-then the subject of global warming?:rolleyes:
Odie

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1286959 wrote: Maybe Bin Laden is under one of those rocks now.

I don't know why, whether the messages are fake or not, they even give him air time. Talk about a bunch of hot air-then the subject of global warming?:rolleyes:

he's number one in the world, when he speaks, they jump.:rolleyes:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Odie

Post by Odie »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;1286908 wrote: He is just angry because he has to hide out in the some of the coldest mountains on the planet sleeping on rocks. :-6

Hes got spunk though. You cant take that from him.
I AM AWESOME MAN
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

CARLA;1286908 wrote: He is just angry because he has to hide out in the some of the coldest mountains on the planet sleeping on rocks. :-6

He's right. We did change HIS climate.:yh_rotfl
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

hoppy;1286902 wrote: It's all Bush's fault.:yh_rotflWould you please stop blaming Bush for everything, Hoppy. Leave the guy alone. He deserves a long rest after the work hes done, making wall street executives and other cronies of his rich while making millions of others poor. Not an easy task almost bringing down the entire world economy, Hoppy. So, please remember to genuflect when you use that name........GOT IT!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nomad;1289250 wrote: Hes got spunk though. You cant take that from him.

He just came first In the World Hide and Seek Tournament.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Ahso!;1289294 wrote: Would you please stop blaming Bush for everything, Hoppy. Leave the guy alone. He deserves a long rest after the work hes done, making wall street executives and other cronies of his rich while making millions of others poor. Not an easy task almost bringing down the entire world economy, Hoppy. So, please remember to genuflect when you use that name........GOT IT!

Well, we're going down but if big "0" gets his way, we'll die healthy.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

hoppy;1289332 wrote: Well, we're going down but if big "0" gets his way, we'll die healthy.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflWhat is so interesting about you conservative rank and file is you actually seem to wear your lack of financial wealth as a badge of honor in order to distinguish yourselves and serve those that have achieved it. Never get you guy's carrying the torch for others who couldn't give a rat's behind about you. In fact the only way for them to accomplish their success is for you to be kept down fighting their fights for them while they laugh all the way to the bank. Suckers!:wah:

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Ahso!;1289362 wrote: What is so interesting about you conservative rank and file is you actually seem to wear your lack of financial wealth as a badge of honor in order to distinguish yourselves and serve those that have achieved it. Never get you guy's carrying the torch for others who couldn't give a rat's behind about you. In fact the only way for them to accomplish their success is for you to be kept down fighting their fights for them while they laugh all the way to the bank. Suckers!:wah:

And you better learn to speak Chinese fast. And bow when you kiss Chinese butt.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

hoppy;1289374 wrote: And you better learn to speak Chinese fast. And bow when you kiss Chinese butt.Ass is ass to me, my friend. But you do realize it's your parties practice of partisanship thats the problem. The democrats aren't perfect either by any means, but at least they are engaged. They never played these type games when any republican was in the white house. They should at least be willing to do the peoples business.

There was a very good op-ed piece in the NY Times yesterday about this issue and I'd link it if I thought you'd be interested enough to read it, but we know better, don't we. Unfortunately Rush won't be taking about it so you won't hear about it.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Ahso!;1289378 wrote: Ass is ass to me, my friend. But you do realize it's your parties practice of partisanship thats the problem. The democrats aren't perfect either by any means, but at least they are engaged. They never played these type games when any republican was in the white house. They should at least be willing to do the peoples business.

There was a very good op-ed piece in the NY Times yesterday about this issue and I'd link it if I thought you'd be interested enough to read it, but we know better, don't we. Unfortunately Rush won't be taking about it so you won't hear about it.

I watch Glenn Beck.:)
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

hoppy;1289381 wrote: I watch Glenn Beck.:)Since Rush lovers are called dittoheads, are Beck watchers considered peckerheads? I think its fitting, don't you?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Ahso!;1289405 wrote: Since Rush lovers are called dittoheads, are Beck watchers considered peckerheads? I think its fitting, don't you?

Where I live, we just call liberals "namecallers".:yh_rotfl
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

hoppy;1289421 wrote: Where I live, we just call liberals "namecallers".:yh_rotflIt was a question. I recognize you guy's enjoy team type identification. Was only asking.:)

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

hoppy;1289421 wrote: Where I live, we just call liberals "namecallers".:yh_rotfl

Same coin, same ole "I know you are but what am i?"

Same ole labels to cause division.

One big Happy (dysfunctional) Family!!!

WEEEEEEeeeeeee:p
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

Bin Laden?

He needs dialysis on a regular bases.

I guess it's gettin' hotter n' dryer when he wanders from his cave to the hospital, OR he has a generator outside and a private machine ( how does THAT not get detected?) OR he is put up in a, "secret location", is transported via armoured, tinted windowed "cab", taken to a military hospital and gets dialysis compliments of the US Government OR

He dead. Bad kidneys can do that.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Amythest;1289430 wrote: Bin Laden?

He needs dialysis on a regular bases.

I guess it's gettin' hotter n' dryer when he wanders from his cave to the hospital, OR he has a generator outside and a private machine ( how does THAT not get detected?) OR he is put up in a, "secret location", is transported via armoured, tinted windowed "cab", taken to a military hospital and gets dialysis compliments of the US Government OR

He dead. Bad kidneys can do that.I'm beginning to wonder whether or not the U.S ever really wanted Binny dead. Maybe as long as he's alive or at least possibly still alive it lends to our fragile legitimacy of still being in Afghanistan. Also, its possible that the U.S, would rather permit him to watch the demise of his network and organization. The U.S. military loves psychological warfare.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Ahso!;1289378 wrote: Ass is ass to me, my friend.

Youre a real snuggle bunny !
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Earth Changes”