Cruising

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
cars

Cruising

Post by cars »

So we're going on a Western Carribean Cruise Sunday to Sunday. Won't be doing any posting during that timeframe. Sure hope the waters are smooth, what with all the weird weather we've all been having lately!

Anyway, Pinia Colodia's here I come!!! :D
Cars :)
G#Gill

Cruising

Post by G#Gill »

Enjoy, Cars, you lucky fella you ! :-6 ;) :D
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
cars

Cruising

Post by cars »

Thanks Gill, we're going with about 20 friends & a few relatives, so it should be a blast! :)
G#Gill

Cruising

Post by G#Gill »

cars;1286754 wrote: Thanks Gill, we're going with about 20 friends & a few relatives, so it should be a blast! :)

That's the way to do it ! :-6 :D
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
ZAP

Cruising

Post by ZAP »

I love cruises. And I liked the Western Carribbean. which ports will you visit?

You just have a wonderful time, Cars! :-6
Odie

Cruising

Post by Odie »

cars;1286748 wrote: So we're going on a Western Carribean Cruise Sunday to Sunday. Won't be doing any posting during that timeframe. Sure hope the waters are smooth, what with all the weird weather we've all been having lately!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nice!

enjoy!:-6
Life is just to short for drama.
Lon

Cruising

Post by Lon »

cars;1286748 wrote: So we're going on a Western Carribean Cruise Sunday to Sunday. Won't be doing any posting during that timeframe. Sure hope the waters are smooth, what with all the weird weather we've all been having lately!

Post away cars----most all the cruise ships have a number of computers for internet access.
Odie

Cruising

Post by Odie »

Lon;1286772 wrote: Post away cars----most all the cruise ships have a number of computers for internet access.

he just may have other things to do.:lips:
Lon

Cruising

Post by Lon »

Odie;1286773 wrote: he just may have other things to do.:lips:

You are right----eating six 5,000 calorie meals a day takes up a lot of time.:wah:
Odie

Cruising

Post by Odie »

Lon;1286777 wrote: You are right----eating six 5,000 calorie meals a day takes up a lot of time.:wah:

oh god, I could never eat that much nor would want to!
Jazzy

Cruising

Post by Jazzy »

Happy cruising Cars! Make sure you bring us all back something! :-6
Kathy Ellen

Cruising

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Have a wonderful time Cars:-6

What ports will you be stopping at...Imagine that you'll sleep and frolic on the ship and take tours of the ports that you wish to visit.

Western Caribbean

Here's a pina colata for you Cars....:-6

along-for-the-ride

Cruising

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Have a great time, cars! :) :-6

Sigh. :wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
cars

Cruising

Post by cars »

Thanks for the well wishes all! We're cruising to: Caymen Island, Isle of Rotan, Baliese, & Cozumel, then Miami.

Bringing plenty of SPF45. There's always a mob waiting to use the lobby puters, so if I do get on, it won't be for long. They serve food all day long, between the several regular dining rooms, and buffett bars, and various patio dining areas on deck. So says the brochure. There's alway a million things to do on board ship! We're also signing on for a few off shore excursions. (hopefully the easy ones):)
Odie

Cruising

Post by Odie »

cars;1286957 wrote: Thanks for the well wishes all! We're cruising to: Caymen Island, Isle of Rotan, Baliese, & Cozumel, then Miami.

Bringing plenty of SPF45. There's always a mob waiting to use the lobby puters, so if I do get on, it won't be for long. They serve food all day long, between the several regular dining rooms, and buffett bars, and various patio dining areas on deck. So says the brochure. There's alway a million things to do on board ship! We're also signing on for a few off shore excursions. (hopefully the easy ones):)

Sounds like the sea is your kind of place.

There's always people needing to use computers, not sure why on vacation as there is so much to do and your there to enjoy, so enjoy getting fat!:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Cruising

Post by Nomad »

Cruising

Wear a condom
I AM AWESOME MAN
cars

Cruising

Post by cars »

Well we made it back to the good ol US of A! It was very sad to see the absolute poverty in some of the ports we visited! We in this country don't appreciate how good we really have it, worts & all! It's still one of the greatest!

The cruise was great, lots of sun, & fun & games, and many things to do & see. With outstandingly delicious food, & the many many deserts! However, the ship was not as glamorous as the ones shown in the commercials! But it was well built, and provided a smooth ride, which in the end when you think about it is probably more important! :)
ZAP

Cruising

Post by ZAP »

Glad to see you're back and that you had a good time. Which cruise line was it? I've liked all that I've been on except Norwegian. It was terrible!

You're right about the poverty. I was in Belize and it was pretty bad.
Odie

Cruising

Post by Odie »

HI!

Glad you enjoyed your cruise and food!
cars

Cruising

Post by cars »

Thanks Zap & Odie.

Carnival. Their ads show the most beautiful interiors of the ships, the one we were on (Valor) looked nothing like those!:wah:
adam123

Cruising

Post by adam123 »

Such a nice way to do traveling in all over the world.Many people love to go on this for traveling but it is little bit expensive.
=LINK IN SIGNATURE HAS BEEN REMOVED..
Lon

Cruising

Post by Lon »

What do you call expensive? Cruise prices run from $75 a day per person to $1,000 a day per person.
fairylewis

Cruising

Post by fairylewis »

I agree cruise holidays are not so expensive now-a-days. There are so many cheap packages available. And last minute cruise deals are cheaper. And I think the fun and exciting experience it give is much more then money it take.
cheap turkey holidays
cars

Cruising

Post by cars »

Again cruising is great. We actually booked another cruise for next February. Going to places we've never been to. Like St. Thomas, St. Martin, and it also goes to where we've already been, Puerto Rico, & Jamacia. And as it was already mentioned, it doesn't have to be that expensive if you choose the lower fare rooms. You still get all the same entertainment every night, the same tons of food all day long, (and night) and all the ammenities provided.

Ourselves, we prefer a balcony suite, it does cost more, but I love to have my early morning coffee out on the balcony watching the waves go bye, while my wife is still sleeping. (I'm an early riser, so it works out well for us)

Return to “Travel Vacation”