FaceBook.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
ButterflyPrincess

FaceBook.

Post by ButterflyPrincess »

Anyone got it?
Odie

FaceBook.

Post by Odie »

ButterflyPrincess;1276868 wrote: Anyone got it?

oh gosh yes been on there for quit some time.

If you want to meet me there, pm or email me.:-6
Life is just to short for drama.
Lon

FaceBook.

Post by Lon »

Got it.
Rapunzel

FaceBook.

Post by Rapunzel »

Lots of us are on facebook. :)
Oscar Namechange

FaceBook.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nope, never heard of It. :yh_whistl:yh_whistl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

FaceBook.

Post by Odie »

oscar;1276888 wrote: Nope, never heard of It. :yh_whistl:yh_whistl

so your the one who sent me that New Years card.:sneaky::yh_rotfl
qsducks

FaceBook.

Post by qsducks »

On it with loads of peeps from FG except some peeps were put on perm. block.:sneaky:
Odie

FaceBook.

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1276886 wrote: Lots of us are on facebook. :)

tis a great place to get to know one another.:-4
Barman

FaceBook.

Post by Barman »

Not any more i aint.:)
minks

FaceBook.

Post by minks »

had it, got stalked, dropped it.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Jazzy

FaceBook.

Post by Jazzy »

I do not have or want any part of it. On Christmas Day a friend of mine went to log into their account. The account had been attacked by some spammer and that spammer was using their account to send out pleas for money. The spammer said they were stranded and needed money immediately. The spammer contacted all the listed friends in hopes of getting money. Thank goodness, none of the friends fell for this. :-5
farmer giles

FaceBook.

Post by farmer giles »

i love it so many people know me in real life any vile ahole telling theirelies would get shot down pretty quick and of course the gutless coward who started all this crap would have to use her real name :):)

and she would not have the guts to do that actually go face to face with people its all done hiding behind her pc screen :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

what a sorry little life she must lead :yh_rotfl

but if any non liars and nice people want to add me its jimmy.bowers1 at facebook :D:D
Barman

FaceBook.

Post by Barman »

I left because some bloke called Jimbo kept asking for sex.:yh_rotfl
Odie

FaceBook.

Post by Odie »

wow, seems some have had a lot of problems there, (only ever had to block one person who's language was extremely inappropriate:-5)

It's so much fun talking to friends, family, quizzes, posting signs and postcards on their profile pages.
farmer giles

FaceBook.

Post by farmer giles »

Barman;1277047 wrote: I left because some bloke called Jimbo kept asking for sex.:yh_rotfl

not you he didnt lol

and that is a scottie not a poodle ya narna
G#Gill

FaceBook.

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Jimbo ! Have a good New Year my friend :-6 :D
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Odie

FaceBook.

Post by Odie »

Barman;1277047 wrote: I left because some bloke called Jimbo kept asking for sex.:yh_rotfl

with his amazing looks, he get tons of women, oh baby!:yh_rotfl

I wished he lived closer to me.:lips:
Barman

FaceBook.

Post by Barman »

farmer giles;1277054 wrote: not you he didnt lol

and that is a scottie not a poodle ya narna

Westie you dumbarse.:yh_rotfl

Happy Christmas by the way.
Oscar Namechange

FaceBook.

Barman;1276918 wrote: Not any more i aint.:) That is an adorable Westie. Is she your new addition or one you found in the street :sneaky: What Is her name?

I am on facebook and It has It's pluses and minuses.

The minuses are that you build up an Image of a member of FG in your head until your dreams are shattered when they contact you on Facebook and you snoop in their pics. Then you find that they are a Harry Hill lookalike. :sneaky: The smart one's don't post any pics of themselves on Facebook.

Another minus on Facebook is that husbands can be so cruel and post comments such as 'Julie actually cooked a meal today' Then post a pic of a burnt pizza for all to see. Ha... You think I've forgotton about that Peter Lake !!!!

Another minus is that derranged people send you friend Invites believing you are so stupid that you will not notice that you do not recognise the name or that you have no friends in common. Getting desperate, they will then contact the 4 contacts that are shown when searching for your friends and send them friend requests in the hope one will accept, giving you the false sense that you have a relative In common. However, I believe that mental person has given up now.

The pluses are that you can chat live on line whilst tending your Farm or fish tank. This means that you can say the nastiest comments of a person without them being able to paste and copy what you have said and send It on :sneaky:

Another plus Is that you can link your friends together, for EG, my friend from Lithuania was chatting about Pres Obama to a friend in the US only the other night, something she was quite thrilled about.

Another plus, is that you can snoop in on peeps pics. You can also tell how popular a peep is by the tally of friends they have and that does not Include the people you have never heard of but contacted just to play Mafia wars. :sneaky:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Barman

FaceBook.

Post by Barman »

oscar;1277082 wrote: That is an adorable Westie. Is she your new addition or one you found in the street :sneaky: What Is her name?

She is our new family member, named Puddles.:)
shelbell

FaceBook.

Post by shelbell »

oscar;1277082 wrote: You can also tell how popular a peep is by the tally of friends they have and that does not Include the people you have never heard of but contacted just to play Mafia wars. :sneaky:

I don't know about that oscar, I'm very picky about who I have as friends on there...it's mostly family and quite a few friends from here...I don't understand how people have hundreds of friends. I don't add them unless I know them. And I have a few psycho people I know, in RL and cyber world, blocked so they can't see any of my info.
shelbell

FaceBook.

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1277048 wrote: wow, seems some have had a lot of problems there, (only ever had to block one person who's language was extremely inappropriate:-5)

It's so much fun talking to friends, family, quizzes, posting signs and postcards on their profile pages.

I've got a few people blocked...I blocked most of them when I signed up before they had a chance to find me on there...kind of a pre-emptive strike. :sneaky::yh_rotfl

And it really is fun talking to people, commenting on posts, reading some really bizarre status' and live chatting with some great friends....yes, you know who you are. :-4 And there are so many kind and sweet friends that will send hugs and support messages when they know you're down...you know who you are too. :-4

I consider it like a second family, getting to share the laughter, the tears, the frustrations and all the wonderful things...I think it's awesome. :-4:-4
Oscar Namechange

FaceBook.

shelbell;1277131 wrote: I don't know about that oscar, I'm very picky about who I have as friends on there...it's mostly family and quite a few friends from here...I don't understand how people have hundreds of friends. I don't add them unless I know them. And I have a few psycho people I know, in RL and cyber world, blocked so they can't see any of my info.
I was joking Shell.

Know what you mean though. When I very first got into FB, I had a neighbour who would brag that she had 2,000 friends worldwide... yeah, and she had actually known 2 of them. :yh_rotfl
qsducks

FaceBook.

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1277082 wrote: That is an adorable Westie. Is she your new addition or one you found in the street :sneaky: What Is her name?

I am on facebook and It has It's pluses and minuses.

The minuses are that you build up an Image of a member of FG in your head until your dreams are shattered when they contact you on Facebook and you snoop in their pics. Then you find that they are a Harry Hill lookalike. :sneaky: The smart one's don't post any pics of themselves on Facebook.

Another minus on Facebook is that husbands can be so cruel and post comments such as 'Julie actually cooked a meal today' Then post a pic of a burnt pizza for all to see. Ha... You think I've forgotton about that Peter Lake !!!!

Another minus is that derranged people send you friend Invites believing you are so stupid that you will not notice that you do not recognise the name or that you have no friends in common. Getting desperate, they will then contact the 4 contacts that are shown when searching for your friends and send them friend requests in the hope one will accept, giving you the false sense that you have a relative In common. However, I believe that mental person has given up now.

The pluses are that you can chat live on line whilst tending your Farm or fish tank. This means that you can say the nastiest comments of a person without them being able to paste and copy what you have said and send It on :sneaky:

Another plus Is that you can link your friends together, for EG, my friend from Lithuania was chatting about Pres Obama to a friend in the US only the other night, something she was quite thrilled about.

Another plus, is that you can snoop in on peeps pics. You can also tell how popular a peep is by the tally of friends they have and that does not Include the people you have never heard of but contacted just to play Mafia wars. :sneaky:

Yeah, I get friend requests all the time from peeps I've never heard of, so I delete that part of it...But at the same time I only take in friends who play farmville or are friends with my friends (like you)....that is the plus on that part & also have gotten in contact with friends from high school/college and also peeps from FG...the other pros are if you get into a bs argument w/somebody you can report them right away & never have to see any other their posts, no em's, etc. again...such a relief...thats the one thing FB does is completely obliberates the other person from your life...mainly stalkers. I have no probs with facebook whatsoever.
Odie

FaceBook.

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1277137 wrote: I've got a few people blocked...I blocked most of them when I signed up before they had a chance to find me on there...kind of a pre-emptive strike. :sneaky::yh_rotfl

And it really is fun talking to people, commenting on posts, reading some really bizarre status' and live chatting with some great friends....yes, you know who you are. :-4 And there are so many kind and sweet friends that will send hugs and support messages when they know you're down...you know who you are too. :-4

I consider it like a second family, getting to share the laughter, the tears, the frustrations and all the wonderful things...I think it's awesome. :-4:-4

I've only ever needed to block one person and that person was never a friend.:lips:

yes, I know who I am and you know who you are to sis.:-4

it is fun live chatting with great friends, as you said its like a second family there, tons of stuff to chat about, posting postcards on their profiles, talking about your day, your ups and downs, sending and receiving hugs.

and as you said also, sharing the laughter and tears.:-4:

Return to “General Chit Chat”