Copiously

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
OpenMind

Copiously

Post by OpenMind »

To all my good friends in England and around the world, and I know you're out there somewhere, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and whatever befalls thereafter. Take care. Eat heartily, and drink copiously. (I love that word - copiously.) :-D
spot

Copiously

Post by spot »

Take care, pull a cracker, avoid the ice. I found I was walking on some yesterday and it can get horribly slick when it tries.

Another week and it'll be another decade gone. This last one's taken for ever, I think time's slowing down.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snowfire

Copiously

Post by Snowfire »

I pulled a cracker once 34 years ago. Then I married her.

Popped round to the neighbours for a convivial, festive glass of wine

Merry Christmas to all our readers.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Copiously

Post by Oscar Namechange »

OpenMind;1275818 wrote: To all my good friends in England and around the world, and I know you're out there somewhere, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and whatever befalls thereafter. Take care. Eat heartily, and drink copiously. (I love that word - copiously.) :-D Roger.. Thank you so much for your Christmas card. I have not posted any so far because I am waiting until the New Year. Apologies but we have just been so busy. I have something for Arrabella also and will get that in the post right after Christmas.

Peter and I wish you a wonderful Christmas. Hope to see pics of Arabella on facebook soon. :-4:-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Copiously

Post by spot »

Snowfire;1275822 wrote: I pulled a cracker once 34 years ago. Then I married her.It's a joy to write where one knows one will be effectively read.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Kathy Ellen

Copiously

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Happy Holidays to you and family Roger:-4 Stay well and happy and lots of joy for a Happy New Year.

Peg

Copiously

Post by Peg »

OpenMind;1275818 wrote: To all my good friends in England and around the world, and I know you're out there somewhere, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and whatever befalls thereafter. Take care. Eat heartily, and drink copiously. (I love that word - copiously.) :-D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
Odie

Copiously

Post by Odie »

Merry Christmas Roger!:-4

give that little girl of yours a huge huge from me!
Life is just to short for drama.
G#Gill

Copiously

Post by G#Gill »

Have a good Christmas, and a better New Year. I too, like the word copiously, however, it soon disposes of the falling-down water ! :yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
fuzzywuzzy

Copiously

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

"Infinite"................... I like that word meself. I didn't know you could put 'ly' onto copious. Hmmm you made me look it up . :wah:
weeder

Copiously

Post by weeder »

Happy Holidays OM... Stay warm.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
OpenMind

Copiously

Post by OpenMind »

weeder;1276103 wrote: Happy Holidays OM... Stay warm.

And you, Weeder. Keep cosy.:)
OpenMind

Copiously

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzywuzzy;1276043 wrote: "Infinite"................... I like that word meself. I didn't know you could put 'ly' onto copious. Hmmm you made me look it up . :wah:

The great thing about the English language is its versatility, including the way we can throw the 'rules of grammar book' out of the window (preferably avoiding anyone passing by or under the window).
fuzzywuzzy

Copiously

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

DONK!!!!! OUCH!!!!

OI!!!

:wah:
OpenMind

Copiously

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzywuzzy;1276264 wrote: DONK!!!!! OUCH!!!!

OI!!!

:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”