Mars: We could be in for a shock

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

yeah. it's an interesting theory....let's just hope that Bush doesn't get his hands on this story, or we're all hooped....ohp wait...he's already toiling with mars!

so , we've got until 2009 till the first cataclysmic doin ,eh? guess i better get out there and try and sew a few more seeds before we're all gone.

who's with me to try and start that "free-love" hippy phase again? anyone? i mean, after all that's what the boy talks about...loving in order to attain spirituality.

I'm definitely open to what's being talked about here. It doesn't pay to shut your mind to anything what so ever.....though, i fear that what will happen is enivatable.

I don't know wether to live like there's no tomorrow, or to wait it out like a monk.

My inner-being tells me to get stinking rich. is that the destiny i'm supposed to follow?

oh god, brain over-load. :-6

somebody help! :-2

btw- just how much frickin spiritualness does a person need? i mean, if i'm constantly hyming and studying all the time, is there any other time to enjoy life? is there supposed to be life outside of spiritual worship and development? what's the point?

This reminds me of the constant bickering my mother and i have. She's a jehovah's witness and tells me that i should refrain from my worldly ways if i want to make it through armegeddon.

So far, my argument is this- "if god can watch me and knows what i'm doing before i'm goin to do it, then he must've know that adam was goin to eat the apple before he ate it, and therefore he'd of had the providence to forsee the whole ****ing thing in the first place before he even got started on this whole schwagging ordeal. so why've i got to be a pawn in his chess game and be a good person to make it to armegeddon when some prick and his spare rib with tits had paradise and screwed it all up for me. when he shows his face, we'll talk about it."

So far, i've not met a jehovah's witness, or any one of any religion yet, that can provide me with sufficient answers....and what was before god? am i supposed to just swallow the fact that god's just always been? everything's got a creator, doesn't it? how can you have something that just exists without fabrication? but then , how do we explain how we got here?

oh my god, am i ever tired from all this thinking.

still facts are facts and i'll be taxed tomorrow.

is it all worth it? Without a doubt, i'm goin to be the most ostrasized person here now. haha

Anybody call for help yet? :-2
Action Cures Fear. ;)

"Hi. Nice to meet you...I'm "Mr. Everything's a conspiracy theory". "
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

WOW. 2nd Coming?

The 666 is to come 1st. :-5
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

capt_buzzard wrote: WOW. 2nd Coming?