What kind of dog would you be?

Discussions about your pets!
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

If your personality traits were matched to a particular breed of dog, which would you resemble? Take our quiz for fun and find out.

Link to quiz: What kind of dog would you be?

My Result

German Shepherd

The German Shepherd is a workaholic. Intent on business, this loyal breed is always on patrol. Suspicious of strangers, she defends her territory with a fierce reproach. When it comes to affection, she is tender and loving toward her pack and feels a deep responsibility for their well-being. Mental and physical exercise both appeal equally to the German Shepherd, and her intelligence is further enhanced by her dedicated nature. When it comes to dependability, the German Shepherd has the market cornered.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Saint Bernard.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It turns out that I would be a German Shepherd :wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Mastiff
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Jack Russell Terrier :-3
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

a bald dog :D:D
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Jack Russell Terrier - where life is never dull:wah:
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

That's funny...I came out as...

Attached files
Odie

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1267423 wrote: If your personality traits were matched to a particular breed of dog, which would you resemble? Take our quiz for fun and find out.

Link to quiz: What kind of dog would you be?

My Result

German Shepherd

The German Shepherd is a workaholic. Intent on business, this loyal breed is always on patrol. Suspicious of strangers, she defends her territory with a fierce reproach. When it comes to affection, she is tender and loving toward her pack and feels a deep responsibility for their well-being. Mental and physical exercise both appeal equally to the German Shepherd, and her intelligence is further enhanced by her dedicated nature. When it comes to dependability, the German Shepherd has the market cornered.

guess I'm just not as dependable as you!:yh_rotfl

but I do need my hair groomed!:yh_rotfl

believe it not...everything is true.:D

Cocker Spaniel

Cocker Spaniel The Cocker Spaniel feels the need to please. She tends to become overly submissive in her mission to make everyone happy but makes up for it with her sensitive nature. A brisk walk around the block is right up her alley, but she prefers to spend part of her time indoors. Her silky hair tends to become tangled, and regular grooming sessions are necessary to keep her looking her best. The accommodating Cocker Spaniel is truly a loving and trusted friend as well as an ideal companion.

awesome thread!:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”