50 technological advances your children will laugh at

Post your factoids here. Things you find interesting. Items that we may not know about.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I saw this in The Telegraph today and thought it might raise a smile among some of our members.

50 technological advances your children will laugh at - Telegraph
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

OpenMind;1255004 wrote: I saw this in The Telegraph today and thought it might raise a smile among some of our members.

50 technological advances your children will laugh at - Telegraph Brilliant :wah: i can Identify with the watches. I sit here on a lap top with the time on it and still ask Mr O what the time is. :yh_doh:yh_doh:yh_doh
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1255008 wrote: Brilliant :wah: i can Identify with the watches. I sit here on a lap top with the time on it and still ask Mr O what the time is. :yh_doh:yh_doh:yh_doh

I gave up wearing watches back in the 80s after I lost an unbreakable watch. The strap had split and I kept it in my pocket and it must have slipped out when I pulled something else out of my pocket. Tsk. I was always losing or breaking watches.

After that, I quickly found that I was never far away from a clock somewhere or other and this was way before what we have now.:D

Return to “Did You Know?”