Thread for Raven..

Discussions about your pets!
Oscar Namechange

Thread for Raven..

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Raven, I just been looking at the pics of your cat... Was him and my Oscar seperated at birth? :thinking::thinking: One of these is yours, one is mine. :thinking:

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

oscar;1253758 wrote: Raven, I just been looking at the pics of your cat... Was him and my Oscar seperated at birth? :thinking::thinking: One of these is yours, one is mine. :thinking:

:yh_rotfl Jeez Louise! Practically mirror images!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Oscar Namechange

Thread for Raven..

Raven;1253766 wrote: :yh_rotfl Jeez Louise! Practically mirror images! Uncanny !!! these two pics are better.

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

Raven;1253766 wrote: :yh_rotfl Jeez Louise! Practically mirror images!
hang on...I'm uploading some more pics of them! These are really cute!
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

For some reason I cant upload anymore! It is saying I am missing a security token? :-2
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

oscar;1253769 wrote: Uncanny !!! these two pics are better.

Your Oscar looks just as fluffy as my Clyde!:-3
Oscar Namechange

Thread for Raven..

Raven;1253785 wrote: Your Oscar looks just as fluffy as my Clyde!:-3 Clyde is a boy? Blast.. I am hoping for kittens from Oscar. He is only two years old. This is him saying 'pfftt who needs a basket?'

Attached files
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

oscar;1253787 wrote: Clyde is a boy? Blast.. I am hoping for kittens from Oscar. He is only two years old. This is him saying 'pfftt who needs a basket?'
Ah but I also have a Bonnie! And she REALLY needs a boyfriend!

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Thread for Raven..

Raven;1253789 wrote: Ah but I also have a Bonnie! And she REALLY needs a boyfriend! We could arrange something If you were willing to have the kittens. Oscar is Pedigree Persian. I have another pedigree but she's very old and senile now.
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

oscar;1253793 wrote: We could arrange something If you were willing to have the kittens. Oscar is Pedigree Persian. I have another pedigree but she's very old and senile now.
My Bonnie is a pedigree mog.:yh_rotfl Of course if you didnt care about her...ahem...background, you are more than welcome, and I am POSITIVE my Bonnie would be more than willing! I really want her to have a batch before we get her done. But the problem is she is allergic to fleas, so we cant let her out! She is an ickle little kitty too!
Oscar Namechange

Thread for Raven..

Raven;1253796 wrote: My Bonnie is a pedigree mog.:yh_rotfl Of course if you didnt care about her...ahem...background, you are more than welcome, and I am POSITIVE my Bonnie would be more than willing! I really want her to have a batch before we get her done. But the problem is she is allergic to fleas, so we cant let her out! She is an ickle little kitty too!
I recently lost an elderly cat but all his life he was allergic to flea saliva. When he first came to me from the rescue centre, he had ripped out all his fur. We always had to be so careful and we spend a small fortune on flea treatment. They have 'Frontline' every 3 months as well as a collar for back up. Oscar is a huge cat.. twice the size of the puppy and stands 12 inches high. Stretched out he takes up the whole two seater sofa. His temprament is fab though... so laid back and lazy :wah:
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

oscar;1253806 wrote: I recently lost an elderly cat but all his life he was allergic to flea saliva. When he first came to me from the rescue centre, he had ripped out all his fur. We always had to be so careful and we spend a small fortune on flea treatment. They have 'Frontline' every 3 months as well as a collar for back up. Oscar is a huge cat.. twice the size of the puppy and stands 12 inches high. Stretched out he takes up the whole two seater sofa. His temprament is fab though... so laid back and lazy :wah:
They would make beautiful kitten babies! If you want little 'uns, we can arrange something! I frontline my two as well......and oooooooo it pi$ses them right off too!
Oscar Namechange

Thread for Raven..

Raven;1253810 wrote: They would make beautiful kitten babies! If you want little 'uns, we can arrange something! I frontline my two as well......and oooooooo it pi$ses them right off too!
I would love Oscar babies :-4 He is just sooooooo affectionate. Soooo laid back. In a way it would be good that yours had the kittens as Pedigree Persian mums have a habit of eating their newborns. Our Peanut had to have all her kittens hand reared due to this.
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

oscar;1253812 wrote: I would love Oscar babies :-4 He is just sooooooo affectionate. Soooo laid back. In a way it would be good that yours had the kittens as Pedigree Persian mums have a habit of eating their newborns. Our Peanut had to have all her kittens hand reared due to this.
Well then..lets introduce them! Bonnie is in season now, but anytime a male goes by, done or not, her backside is up! hehehe She is pure as the driven snow, so you dont have to worry about health. She has never been outside, and I have had possession of her since she was a touch under 6 weeks old.
Odie

Thread for Raven..

Post by Odie »

kissin cousins?:yh_rotfl

awwwwwwwww they are all so adorable.:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Thread for Raven..

Raven;1253815 wrote: Well then..lets introduce them! Bonnie is in season now, but anytime a male goes by, done or not, her backside is up! hehehe She is pure as the driven snow, so you dont have to worry about health. She has never been outside, and I have had possession of her since she was a touch under 6 weeks old.
Oscar has never left our garden. The fencing is far too high for them but he did escape one night when the gate was left open late at night. He took his break for freedom, got about 4 feet, looked at the street moggies all out in the lane, and fled back into the house :yh_rotfl
Raven

Thread for Raven..

Post by Raven »

oscar;1253829 wrote: Oscar has never left our garden. The fencing is far too high for them but he did escape one night when the gate was left open late at night. He took his break for freedom, got about 4 feet, looked at the street moggies all out in the lane, and fled back into the house :yh_rotfl
This could be incredibly amusing! Oscar sounds just like Clyde! :yh_rotfl

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Thread for Raven..

Raven;1253832 wrote: This could be incredibly amusing! Oscar sounds just like Clyde! :yh_rotfl
God.. they are almost Identical.

Attached files

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”