Bridezilla

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Kathy Ellen

Bridezilla

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I'm sure some of us Yanks have watched this show "Bridezilla." I know that most of what happens on this show is exaggerated and over the top, but some of the behavior of these women is probably true:wah:

I'm just wondering what makes some brides think that the world is their oyster, and they think that they can do whatever they want to do....be nasty, insult their bridal party, and make fools of their fiances?

I never acted like this, did you?

And why do men want to marry women like this:confused:

Bridezillas - WEtv.com
kayleneaussie

Bridezilla

Post by kayleneaussie »

I was shocked at some of these women and their behaviour so stopped watching it:(
FOC THREAD PART 1
minks

Bridezilla

Post by minks »

a couple years ago i went out to Vancouver Island for my cousins wedding, I went early before my family to help out and oooooooeeeeeee my cousin was completely bridezilla, she was frightful, and demanding as hades. So they do exist hahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
CARLA

Bridezilla

Post by CARLA »

I watch every now and then and just stare at the TV going who the heck would marry these bitches. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Patsy Warnick

Bridezilla

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Why don't they elope..???

I can't believe the behavior & demands

I always tell my husband - see how lucky you are...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you want to be the maid of honor for this HAPPY event..???

heck NO - scream at some one else witch

Patsy
qsducks

Bridezilla

Post by qsducks »

I've watched it a few times with my daughters...these brides are obnoxious...
Kathy Ellen

Bridezilla

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Why do men want to marry these women:wah:
cars

Bridezilla

Post by cars »

Yes my wife has watched the show a few times on her own TV. And one time I heard all the screaming & yelling & had to see what all the fuss was about. Well, like you said, what man in his right mind would want to "willingly" marry such a potential miserable wife??? If she was like that and treated him like manure "before" they were married, what in the hell did he think she would treat him like after she hooked him?! Just plain crazy!!:wah:

She has her shows she watches, & I have mine I watch on my TV, and then there are shows we like that we watch together, in the "TV" room! :)
Cars :)
Kathy Ellen

Bridezilla

Post by Kathy Ellen »

cars;1247324 wrote: Yes my wife has watched the show a few times on her own TV. And one time I heard all the screaming & yelling & had to see what all the fuss was about. Well, like you said, what man in his right mind would want to "willingly" marry such a potential miserable wife??? If she was like that and treated him like manure "before" they were married, what in the hell did he think she would treat him like after she hooked him?! Just plain crazy!!:wah:

You're right Cars. There's too many good women looking for a husband...why would they choose such women....how miserable will their lives be:thinking:
qsducks

Bridezilla

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1247328 wrote: You're right Cars. There's too many good women looking for a husband...why would they choose such women....how miserable will their lives be:thinking:

My wedding went off without a hitch...very small as I was preggars & it was immediate family only...went to dinner at a very nice seafood restaurant & spent the night at a very nice hotel out on the main line...crashed cuz we had to get up the next morning & have Cecelia baptized (kid walked to her baptism:wah:, she was 13 months old):wah:
Kathy Ellen

Bridezilla

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1247332 wrote: My wedding went off without a hitch...very small as I was preggars & it was immediate family only...went to dinner at a very nice seafood restaurant & spent the night at a very nice hotel out on the main line...crashed cuz we had to get up the next morning & have Cecelia baptized (kid walked to her baptism:wah:, she was 13 months old):wah:

WOW :wah:
qsducks

Bridezilla

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1247334 wrote: WOW :wah:

Didn't know did you?:wah: 3 outta 4 kids of mine walked to thier baptisms...they were all just shy of 14 months old:wah:, Laura was the only one who was done at 4 months. I have pix of all them, the last one Quin is wearing white Nike sneakers:wah:...
along-for-the-ride

Bridezilla

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I think more emphasis should be placed on the marriage, and less on the wedding celebration itself.

Meet another bridezilla from my "This is So Wrong" thread......

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/peopl ... ost1217962
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Clodhopper

Bridezilla

Post by Clodhopper »

Why do they marry them?

:wah:

Ok, not quite my experience, but I bet you the potential husbands have not seen this behaviour. And as a rule, we do not read women as well as women do. Any more than women read men... sooooo many women pick out the bustards with unerring accuracy. You must have seen it.

But I DO have the delight of watching a good marriage happening at the moment. My friends Howard and Jenny - it does the heart good to see them. They are soooo good for eachother, and give eachother so much. A delight. :-4

(even despite my comments about how horrible people are!)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Kathy Ellen

Bridezilla

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Clodhopper;1247423 wrote: Why do they marry them?

:wah:

Ok, not quite my experience, but I bet you the potential husbands have not seen this behaviour. And as a rule, we do not read women as well as women do. Any more than women read men... sooooo many women pick out the bustards with unerring accuracy. You must have seen it.

But I DO have the delight of watching a good marriage happening at the moment. My friends Howard and Jenny - it does the heart good to see them. They are soooo good for eachother, and give eachother so much. A delight. :-4

(even despite my comments about how horrible people are!)

Some of these guys were dating the women for years and many even lived together. They must have seen this behavior.

Yes, we women and men are ying and yang for sure:D

Return to “General TV Shows”