Bouquets and brickbats

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Rapunzel

Bouquets and brickbats

Post by Rapunzel »

I was just scratching my head trying to think of something . . . when I realised I was scratching my head! That reminded me that we have yet another outbreak of nits at school and I need to check my hair again! Ewww!

One of the perks of the job is all the lovely hugs you get from the kids, but one of the downsides is the nits. :p

What are the bouquets and brickbats in your job?
Odie

Bouquets and brickbats

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1246834 wrote: I was just scratching my head trying to think of something . . . when I realised I was scratching my head! That reminded me that we have yet another outbreak of nits at school and I need to check my hair again! Ewww!

One of the perks of the job is all the lovely hugs you get from the kids, but one of the downsides is the nits. :p

nooooooooooo can't say there ever was!:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
mrsK

Bouquets and brickbats

Post by mrsK »

Rapunzel;1246834 wrote: I was just scratching my head trying to think of something . . . when I realised I was scratching my head! That reminded me that we have yet another outbreak of nits at school and I need to check my hair again! Ewww!

Mine are the same as yours the dreaded nits.:-5

Also a big cuddle that is followed by a cough or sneeze in your face;)
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
ashculash

Bouquets and brickbats

Post by ashculash »

Nice! I'll start saving up some scratch for this

great news, i love my seed upgrade.
AussiePam

Bouquets and brickbats

Post by AussiePam »

ashculash;1276788 wrote: Nice! I'll start saving up some scratch for this

great news, i love my seed upgrade.

Did he get banned for scratching himself in the Garden, or just for getting his seed upgraded????? I suggest a light compost of bat droppings and assorted fungus.

Please note: The moon is waxing even as we post - and New Year's Eve will sport the second fm this month.. lunarly true blue.

Who knows what will happen then?
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”