Clinton was Successful

Accountable

Clinton was Successful

Post by Accountable »

Looks like Bill Clinton secured pardons for the reporters being held in North Korea.

:yh_clap :yh_clap GOOD ON YA, BILLIE BOY!! :yh_clap :yh_clap
Peg

Clinton was Successful

Post by Peg »

Yes, he did. :D
chonsigirl

Clinton was Successful

Post by chonsigirl »

Yup, they're flying home right now.
hoppy

Clinton was Successful

Post by hoppy »

Maybe he'll swing by Iran and pick up those idiot hikers too. I hear there's a woman in the party Bill. Don't forget the cigars.
Peg

Clinton was Successful

Post by Peg »

I just watched them get off the plane and see their families. I think I'm going to have to redo my makeup now. :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Clinton was Successful

Post by Oscar Namechange »

For all the critisism, I always quite liked Clinton as a Pres. He seemed to be a great economist and I like his moves on the enviroment issue's.

I saw this on tv today this morning and am really pleased. He did good. :-6:-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
CARLA

Clinton was Successful

Post by CARLA »

Yes he was just watched them land in Burbank California and reunited with their families.:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

Clinton was Successful

CARLA;1225550 wrote: Yes he was just watched them land in Burbank California and reunited with their families.:-6 A proud day indeed for America......... any chance you could get him to come here and give Gordon Brown some tips?:wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
CARLA

Clinton was Successful

Post by CARLA »

Billy Boy was alway a cool dude and has become even more so since he left office.

[QUOTE]A proud day indeed for America......... any chance you could get him to come here and give Gordon Brown some tips?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

Clinton was Successful

CARLA;1225555 wrote: Billy Boy was alway a cool dude and has become even more so since he left office. I remember when he visited our country.... you have never seen so many women line the streets :wah: He had mobs queuing to see him. Poor old George Bush just got protesters :wah:
Accountable

Clinton was Successful

Post by Accountable »

I was happy to hear that the jet was a loaner from a multi-millionaire buddy. I hope Al Gore is planning to reimburse him for fuel ... and the carbon offset. :eek:
Odie

Clinton was Successful

Post by Odie »

Accountable;1225315 wrote: Looks like Bill Clinton secured pardons for the reporters being held in North Korea.

to me, he was a great President, even now he continues on!:guitarist:guitarist

heck, I'd do him!

vote for him of course.
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

Clinton was Successful

Post by Nomad »

Accountable;1225315 wrote: Looks like Bill Clinton secured pardons for the reporters being held in North Korea.

I admit it. Im obsessed with hating Limmouth and Hannity. When I heard this my 1st thought was "I wonder how they'll twist this into something ugly".
I AM AWESOME MAN
hoppy

Clinton was Successful

Post by hoppy »

I wonder what we had to give NK to make bill look like a hero?
Kathy Ellen

Clinton was Successful

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Nomad;1226160 wrote: I admit it. Im obsessed with hating Limmouth and Hannity. When I heard this my 1st thought was "I wonder how they'll twist this into something ugly".

I agree big time Nommy...I can't stand their nastiness:thinking: Boy, are they nasty:(
Nomad

Clinton was Successful

Post by Nomad »

hoppy;1226164 wrote: I wonder what we had to give NK to make bill look like a hero?

I believe we gave them superficial political theater respect. Gave them a way out and we got what we wanted.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peter Lake

Clinton was Successful

Post by Peter Lake »

Odie;1225841 wrote:

heck, I'd do him!

vote for him of course. :wah:
Accountable

Clinton was Successful

Post by Accountable »

Nomad;1226160 wrote: I admit it. Im obsessed with hating Limmouth and Hannity. When I heard this my 1st thought was "I wonder how they'll twist this into something ugly".
They'll ignore it completely unless they can find some ugly. You can be sure of that.
Odie

Clinton was Successful

Post by Odie »

Peter Lake;1226202 wrote: :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
hoppy

Clinton was Successful

Post by hoppy »

The comments at the end of the article are interesting.

N.Korea using Clinton visit 'to promote Kim's son'
Accountable

Clinton was Successful

Post by Accountable »

The journalists broke N Korea's law, no matter how wrong, unfair, etc. it was. Clinton should have relayed Al Gore's apology, since Gore sent them.
cigar898

Clinton was Successful

Post by cigar898 »

Kathy Ellen;1226167 wrote: I agree big time Nommy...I can't stand their nastiness:thinking: Boy, are they nasty:(

As opposed to Ed Schults and the rest of main stream media?
Those who made the ultimate sacrifice thought YOU were worth dying for. Remember THEM

I'm Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Christian, and a proud Veteran. Therefore, my government has labeled me a "right-wing extremist", a militia member, and a possible domestic terrorist
cigar898

Clinton was Successful

Post by cigar898 »

Alot of these stories sound fishy about Bill Clinton going and retreiving them.

But there is a fact that stands out.

A: They are American Citizens who were doing reporting in a military lockdown country.

B: Our whole, freedom of the people, freedom of press thing? We try to push that alot and thats half of what this was, they were restricting american citizens from excercising that in the world view.

Also I cant understand why Bill got involved, Its rediculous enough as it was but they want an ex president to do it? I dunno...I think its a smokescreen.
Those who made the ultimate sacrifice thought YOU were worth dying for. Remember THEM

I'm Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Christian, and a proud Veteran. Therefore, my government has labeled me a "right-wing extremist", a militia member, and a possible domestic terrorist
Accountable

Clinton was Successful

Post by Accountable »

smokescreen hiding what?
cigar898

Clinton was Successful

Post by cigar898 »

Don't know yet......look how it took to figure out the moon landing were faked or the twin towers were blown up by explosives planted by the CIA, not by aircraft.....

Return to “International Politics”