Lifes little treasures.

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
fuzzywuzzy

Lifes little treasures.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Sunday I went to the Queen Victoria market. A japanese tea ceromony set was bought for me. Although taught how to perform a Tea Ceromony when I was at school, I will never use it. I will display it, and when I look at it, contemplate how fine, beautiful, elegant, and patient life can be sometimes.

I also bought some Peking ducklings. They are soooo cute and fluffy, when I look at them I think: Babies are so precious, no matter what is install for them later on in life.

I bought meditation balls for my sons. Taught them how to use them, and watch as they concentrate on perfecting rolling them in their hands. Sometimes not all education has to be stimulating and high in activity. sometimes it's learning how to sit quietly and focus.

I bought 3 pair of tracky dacks (designer ones) to walk and get fit in .......mmmmmm so soft! the pants are not important but their purpose is , looking good feeling great. They will take me on walks through bushland and parks and streets of interest, ultimately expanding my world view...............of the little treasures in life.

Well that was my Sunday and what has come of it.:)
chonsigirl

Lifes little treasures.

Post by chonsigirl »

How cool to have a tea set like that!
Odie

Lifes little treasures.

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1222092 wrote: Sunday I went to the Queen Victoria market. A japanese tea ceromony set was bought for me. Although taught how to perform a Tea Ceromony when I was at school, I will never use it. I will display it, and when I look at it, contemplate how fine, beautiful, elegant, and patient life can be sometimes.

I also bought some Peking ducklings. They are soooo cute and fluffy, when I look at them I think: Babies are so precious, no matter what is install for them later on in life.

I bought meditation balls for my sons. Taught them how to use them, and watch as they concentrate on perfecting rolling them in their hands. Sometimes not all education has to be stimulating and high in activity. sometimes it's learning how to sit quietly and focus.

I bought 3 pair of tracky dacks (designer ones) to walk and get fit in .......mmmmmm so soft! the pants are not important but their purpose is , looking good feeling great. They will take me on walks through bushland and parks and streets of interest, ultimately expanding my world view...............of the little treasures in life.

Well that was my Sunday and what has come of it.:)

you can post a pic of the ducks anytime.

wow, you did get some great things!
Life is just to short for drama.
Rapunzel

Lifes little treasures.

Post by Rapunzel »

Odie;1222103 wrote: you can post a pic of the ducks anytime.

wow, you did get some great things!

Ssh! Don't tell Lon - he'll give you a recipe for them! :rolleyes:
fuzzywuzzy

Lifes little treasures.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well my youngest is one of lifes little treasures.

The other day he came up to me and said "I'm happy to stay down this year so you have enough time to save and send me to Grammar, (Grammar schools here are private exclusive schools) I've looked it up on the net and I can go for a scholarship".

My God the child is 11 and already seeing to his own education and future.:-2

Hhhmmmmm better think about this the bus is $1200 a year just to take him there daily. I'll be working 4 jobs at this rate:-3

Gippsland Grammar - Fee structure
mrsK

Lifes little treasures.

Post by mrsK »

I love going to the Vic Markets.

Everytime I go to Melbourne I try to make a visit to the markets.:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Odie

Lifes little treasures.

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1222171 wrote: Ssh! Don't tell Lon - he'll give you a recipe for them! :rolleyes:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

Lifes little treasures.

Post by Nomad »

I was all in your corner until the tacky batty part.
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy

Lifes little treasures.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Tacky batty?:-2
Nomad

Lifes little treasures.

Post by Nomad »

fuzzywuzzy;1223101 wrote: Tacky batty?:-2

Yea. I think thats what you said. No one knows what that means and its confusing everyone. People are talking.
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy

Lifes little treasures.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

YOu idiot!:yh_loser
fuzzywuzzy

Lifes little treasures.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well my 14 year old is also one of lifes little treasures.

I dropped him off at school this morning at half past six. He's going to the State shooting centre to compete. If he does well he'll be off to the State comps in a months time . He hasn't been shooting skeet and clay for long but he's a 'tin arse' so I hope he goes well.

I mentioned to the teacher there this morning how some of my overseas friends were flabberghasted that a high school would be encouraging kids to use guns.

She said that they were already using guns on their parents properties without instruction and the stories concerned her . so she thought they needed discipline and junior liscences..............and more importantly something legal to shoot at.

For my own boy he's had a gun in his hand since he was around six. WHy? Well his father had a gun in a holster all day at work and guns are part of our house hold and when kids become interested in touching them it's time to teach them about it. I honestly believe we took the child like interest away from them ......They learnt pretty quickly that if you have a gun in your hands you'll be shouted at a lot and clipped over the head if you make a mistake. Their interest wained when they worked out it was a chore to pick up a gun.

Now the school has taken over and believe me, i wouldn't give this female teacher a hard time. I reckon you'd end up with the barrel indented in your head. girls and boys are part of their team and by what my son has told me "it's a good gig". So that's three sports he is involved in now. At least it's a sport he can carry on with if he's knees give out playing Football and Cricket.

Good luck today Bretso!!!!
fuzzywuzzy

Lifes little treasures.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well turns out my old boss is one of lifes little treasures............only because I'm having brain fades at the moment .

My husband never saw fit to replace the water tank when it was needed and very soon we'll have no water. There are two tanks one very small the other (the main tank) is very large. The main one is leaking terribly.

so I'm sitting there the last two days wondering how to transfer the water from one tank to the other ......(did I mention brain fade? I must be more stressed than I thought.)

My boss turned up this morning and opened both valves to the tanks. Spirit level ? get it? . I sank my head in my hands and told him to kick me. He just laughed and said "don't worry love we all have our days" ....he's sweet.

well it looks like we'll be very low on water which is not good at all this summer because I have no money at the moment to replace it. but on the bright side I'll have some lovely vege garden beds when I've sliced the tank up ........:)
magentaflame

Lifes little treasures.

Post by magentaflame »

life.s little treasures revisited.

Now I'm down home again still busy with stuff.

Moving house shortly and trying to think what to keep and what to throw out.

My cat ...my cat is important to me. I've been extremely stressed and not seen her very much recently. I was sitting having a beer on the verandah yesterday and she came and sat on my lap. Immediately I relaxed. I had no idea how stressed I was until I stroked her and sort of felt all funny....oh my god .....I was at peace. 8 months of constant stress I'd forgotten what relaxation was .

My tea set....I'll definately be taking that.

My prince albeit ornaments that play little tunes....(I'm a sucker for tinkerly little tunes)
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Clodhopper

Lifes little treasures.

Post by Clodhopper »

chuckle. We all have our Dorothy moments: "There's no place like home. There's no place like home." ;)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”