Bernie Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Madoff

Discuss the latest political news.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Bernie Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Madoff

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

"Illuminati jailed" HOAXES, from _ _ _ _ E _ to Bernard "Bernie" Madoff - exposed worldwide first

Only totally brainwashed populace swallows the "financial scam world record holder" "Bernard MadOFF jailed" hoax, staged at the end of Illuminati End Times after "sentenced to a 150-year prison term", as the unstoppable Leader of the World "Health" Organization FUKuda tells us. (1)

Time to reveal the ultimate "Illuminati jailed" HOAX of End Times, staged at the beginning of End Times, more precisely five years after the interrupt button was pressed (2).

His last name: _ _ _ _ E _

For what "crime" was he jailed?

If you google Beer _ _ _ _, you will have imediately the name of the Illuminati who was "jailed" to "five years" to restart playing free man after an incubation of nine months.

Madoff, _ _ _ _ _ _ and illuminati jokes

As now illuminati jokes about how Madoff spends his time in "jail" are released almost on a daily basis (3), one more hint that will let anyone immediately solve the riddle, as long as that person is aware of what is the only PATH to the TRUTH in the End Times Information Highway.

_ _ _ _ E _ "jailed" in Beer _ _ _ _ act of illuminati theater was staged using the basic technique: "make illuminati appear as if they belong to different categories of opponents".

15 years later and at the same place where it was staged, the celebration of that act was packaged as illuminati joke, using the reversed format.

Again at the Beer _ _ _ _, in 1938, _ _ _ _ E _ said: "... the ability to make different ... appear as if they belong to one ....".

Notes

(1) "Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION"

Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION - Google Search

In blogs: Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION of their families, in case THE Beast still have time to VASSASSINATE YOU

(2) Interrupt button pressed 11:11, 11/11, a couple months before the pinnacle of illuminati theater, setting the stage for _ _ _ _ E _.

Search for 11/11 here:

"Sarajevo 28 June 1914 - First Bullet of End Times - Real Story revealed worldwide first, 95 years to the day"http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2 ... d+Times%22

In blogs: Illuminati Murders: Sarajevo 28 June 1914 - First Bullet of End Times - Real Story revealed worldwide first

(3) Example from July 20: The New York Post using the headline "IN THUGS' SIGHTS - PONZI SCHEMER'S FELLOW NC INMATES TALK ABOUT 'SMACKING HIM AROUND' "reported" that "in prison, Madoff is tasked with light manual labor ... while the idea of beating up Madoff just for the notoriety of it has been discussed among the prison population, for the most part Madoff is a well-liked…even gets a lot of respect ... because he did not tell on anybody [who might have been involved in the fraud],”, quoting a "source".

BUTNER, NORTH CAROLINA PRISON INMATES DISCUSS BEATING UP BERNARD MADOFF - New York Post
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

It says in your link that since 2000, millions of US 'Unproductives' were murdered in hospitals.

Care to elaborate???
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
abbey

Post by abbey »

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible;1221008 wrote: "Illuminati jailed" HOAXES, from _ _ _ _ E _ to Bernard "Bernie" Madoff - exposed worldwide first

Only totally brainwashed populace swallows the "financial scam world record holder" "Bernard MadOFF jailed" hoax, staged at the end of Illuminati End Times after "sentenced to a 150-year prison term", as the unstoppable Leader of the World "Health" Organization FUKuda tells us. (1)

Time to reveal the ultimate "Illuminati jailed" HOAX of End Times, staged at the beginning of End Times, more precisely five years after the interrupt button was pressed (2).

His last name: _ _ _ _ E _

For what "crime" was he jailed?

If you google Beer _ _ _ _, you will have imediately the name of the Illuminati who was "jailed" to "five years" to restart playing free man after an incubation of nine months.

Madoff, _ _ _ _ _ _ and illuminati jokes

As now illuminati jokes about how Madoff spends his time in "jail" are released almost on a daily basis (3), one more hint that will let anyone immediately solve the riddle, as long as that person is aware of what is the only PATH to the TRUTH in the End Times Information Highway.

_ _ _ _ E _ "jailed" in Beer _ _ _ _ act of illuminati theater was staged using the basic technique: "make illuminati appear as if they belong to different categories of opponents".

15 years later and at the same place where it was staged, the celebration of that act was packaged as illuminati joke, using the reversed format.

Again at the Beer _ _ _ _, in 1938, _ _ _ _ E _ said: "... the ability to make different ... appear as if they belong to one ....".

Notes

(1) "Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION"

Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION - Google Search

In blogs: Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION of their families, in case THE Beast still have time to VASSASSINATE YOU

(2) Interrupt button pressed 11:11, 11/11, a couple months before the pinnacle of illuminati theater, setting the stage for _ _ _ _ E _.

Search for 11/11 here:

"Sarajevo 28 June 1914 - First Bullet of End Times - Real Story revealed worldwide first, 95 years to the day"http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2 ... d+Times%22

In blogs: Illuminati Murders: Sarajevo 28 June 1914 - First Bullet of End Times - Real Story revealed worldwide first

(3) Example from July 20: The New York Post using the headline "IN THUGS' SIGHTS - PONZI SCHEMER'S FELLOW NC INMATES TALK ABOUT 'SMACKING HIM AROUND' "reported" that "in prison, Madoff is tasked with light manual labor ... while the idea of beating up Madoff just for the notoriety of it has been discussed among the prison population, for the most part Madoff is a well-liked…even gets a lot of respect ... because he did not tell on anybody [who might have been involved in the fraud],”, quoting a "source".

BUTNER, NORTH CAROLINA PRISON INMATES DISCUSS BEATING UP BERNARD MADOFF - New York Post
I really try hard to understand your posts but woosh...straight over my head.
Oscar Namechange

abbey;1221084 wrote: I really try hard to understand your posts but woosh...straight over my head.
Come on Abbey, do try to keep up. It makes perfect sense to me. :confused::confused:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
abbey

Post by abbey »

Nope, I tried, I failed, I give up, defeated.
Oscar Namechange

abbey;1221096 wrote: Nope, I tried, I failed, I give up, defeated. :wah: I've read it 6 times and the links and i'm still :confused::confused::confused::confused::thinking::thinking:
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I can't be arsed !!

I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1221098 wrote: I can't be arsed !!

. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Thing is......... I am actually 'fairly' well read on the Illuminati and The new World Order yet i can't get my head round his posts. You know that Gordon Brown is in on all this don't you???
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

How can you get the dour Scotsman and a word resembling illumination in the same sentence ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1221100 wrote: How can you get the dour Scotsman and a word resembling illumination in the same sentence ? His sexiness lights me up :yh_rotfl
Hugh Janus

Post by Hugh Janus »

oscar;1221101 wrote: His sexiness lights me up :yh_rotfl

I would rather see him lit up with a couple of gallons of petrol...:sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Hugh Janus;1221188 wrote: I would rather see him lit up with a couple of gallons of petrol...:sneaky:
Are you just jealous because all the women find Gordon Brown sexy? I think so :wah:
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Illuminati jail Illuminati scam in End Time, from Hitler 1923 to "Madoff" and "Breivik"

It was a long way from illuminati staging "Hitler jailed" in 1923, during the first years of end time (1), to what the illuminati now stage ...

- from "Bernie" Mad-off, world record holder Mad-off in "biliions of dollars" of "pyramid scams" ...

- to Breivik, world record holder in "bodies" of "shootings". (2)

Mad-off "billions of dollars" and "Breivik" "bodies" = the Laws of End Times Reductionism (3) indicating that we are NOW reaching the zero limit.

Reminder: The zero limit was reached in some cases before the last leg of illuminati overtime, the most striking example being "space travel". (4)

But said Laws imply a generalized zero limit in the last leg of illuminati overtime. (5)

Notes

(1) Last Prophet exposed first worldwide the "Hitler jailed" act.

(2) NORWAY massacre HOAX: EVERYBODY can prove that 74 out of 77 "victims" never existed

NORWAY massacre HOAX: EVERYBODY can prove that 74 out of 77 "victims" never existed - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

THE DERAILING ROOM • Cluesforum.info

(3) google

Laws of End Times Reductionism

(4) Space Travel is a big lie created by the illuminati to help the process of turning humans into beasts, alias human cattle.

There was no moon landing, no shuttle orbiting the Earth. The only human to ever experience what is to be inside a rocket launch died before the rocket left the atmosphere.

NAME of the ONLY "astronaut" ever, REVEALED 40 yrs

(5) We have been in the last leg of illuminati overtime since July 2007 ...

Illuminati Overtime: Financial Armageddon attackers running out of ammo, Illuminati MUST now launch either ethnic civil war or nuclear Armageddon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

You are using yourself as a link? You're your own footnote? Your own reference? Chutzpah!
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Talk of world records for financial scams: two new world records about to be set, engineered the same way as "Madoff".

published hours after the "Ratzinger resigns" act:

Lance Armstrong was stripped, falsely accused of the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Sports (0).

Religion and Politics are the other two "most sophisticated conspiracy ever" acts, this time with actors in the role of accused.

"Pope Benedict XVI resigns" is ALSO symbology for the COLLAPSE of BANKS script

"Pope resigns" alias "fake suicide bomber Ratzinger detonates", is part of symbology / mockery for:

1. Resignation of "Hussein Obama II" alias "fake suicide Obomber".

Resignation of "Hussein Obama II" and "Benedict XVI" are both scripted due to an endless array of suicide bombs.

"Obama" will be accused of the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Politics:

- treason (guilty of the "murder" of US ambassador in Libya alias Benghazigate to faking "Osama Bin Laden's" death);

- murder (including his "granny");

- forgery (from birth certificate to greatest financial fraud ever, breaking Madoff's record), etc.

"Pope Benedict XVI" will be accused of the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Religion:

- from running over a pile of dead bodies the most sophisticated pedophile ring ever, ... to the widest financial scam ever.

2. Self-fulfillment of the illuminati creation known as "St Malachy popes prophecy" for Glory of the Olive or Gloria Olivae pope 111 and Peter the Roman or Petrus Romanus, the "last pope", 112.

3. At this point it is clear why the resignation of Ratzinger is also part of symbology / mockery for the COLLAPSE of BANKS script, that comes to an end together with "Obama"'s detonation:

- the human cattle will be stripped of all savings and pension funds as all banks declare bankruptcy and the race war is launched all over the USA / EU / Canada / Australia;

- the "Catholic Church" will be stripped of all reminaing assets, as it will be officially banned (3).

Reminder: the financial assets were already almost entirely transferred to the illuminati safes during the last 50 years, ever since the illuminati took control of the Catholic Church in 1959.

So what will now be transferred is essentially real estate, art, etc.

Notes

(0) Lance Armstrong "confession" and the END of the WORLD as * YOU * know it

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... -joke.html

(1) Glory of the Olive "Pope Benedict XVI" resigns for Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone as Peter the Roman, the last Pope, Dorner first to be droned on US soil

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... soiil.html

(2) Catholic Church Destruction - the illuminati script, explained worldwide first time, by Matt Marriott

Catholic Church Destruction, the illuminati script: Catholic Church Destruction - the illuminati script, explained worldwide first by Matt Marriott

(3) The "Pope" and ALL "Cardinals" as well as "Obama" play in the same "stripped" stage as Lance Armstrog. But they do not enter it through the same door as Lance Armstrong:

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... ities.html

Discuss at

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... cript.html

Return to “Current Political Events”