The New Natural Wonders of the World

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Enjoy this slide show from MSN.

The New Natural Wonders of the World - MSN Travel - Slide Show

Where would you like to visit?

Have any of you ever been to any of these places? Share your own personal observations with us. :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Been to Uluru, They are going to stop people from walking up it soon.

Seen Mount vesuvius

flown over the Grand Canyon...........bloody big hole that.

been to Matterhorn

walked into the Black forest

Take a good look at the Great Barrier reef because it's dying, wont be there for too much longer
Lon

Post by Lon »

I have visited Milford Sound 4, Ayers Rock 9, Grand Canyon 10, Angel Falls 11, Matterhorn 17, Great Barrier Reef 24

My favorite of these is Milford Sound, a truly magical place.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I should hop over and have a look see one of these days. Seen many pics of Milford. NZ also has the most spectacular mountains
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

along-for-the-ride;1219314 wrote: Enjoy this slide show from MSN.

The New Natural Wonders of the World - MSN Travel - Slide Show

Where would you like to visit?

Have any of you ever been to any of these places? Share your own personal observations with us. :)

I need to get my hands on some serious $ so I can see some of these things before I get hit by a truck or develop some debilitating disease that shrivels my muscles or my mind goes south on me and I end up institutionalized or I get hit by lightning or my plane crashes or I go blind and cant see what Im looking at or I end up homeless sleeping in a gutter or I get that elephant man disease or a train runs me over or I die but really dont and they dont check again then bury me alive.
I AM AWESOME MAN
along-for-the-ride

Okay.

Here's another link to visiting these wonders. ;)

Seeing the Wonders of the World Without the Crowds - MSN Travel Articles
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Nomad;1219805 wrote: I need to get my hands on some serious $ so I can see some of these things before I get hit by a truck or develop some debilitating disease that shrivels my muscles or my mind goes south on me and I end up institutionalized or I get hit by lightning or my plane crashes or I go blind and cant see what Im looking at or I end up homeless sleeping in a gutter or I get that elephant man disease or a train runs me over or I die but really dont and they dont check again then bury me alive.

Excuses excuses........pfft
CybersurfingJunkie

Post by CybersurfingJunkie »

I would love to see Uluru one day, but I don't plan on walking on it (whether or not that's still allowed when I get there). I'd like to respect the place and what it stands for to the aborigines.
johnspells

Post by johnspells »

It was really awesome I like it very much. I love natural places they had amazing feelings. I wonder some time that I live there forever. The article was also worth to read. It has a full detail of the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal and many more. It was really nice. I like it. Very good job done. Keep doing it.
r4
along-for-the-ride

johnspells;1306625 wrote: It was really awesome I like it very much. I love natural places they had amazing feelings. I wonder some time that I live there forever. The article was also worth to read. It has a full detail of the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal and many more. It was really nice. I like it. Very good job done. Keep doing it.

Thank you, johnspells. Visit my AFTR's Daily Commute sometime. If you come to a post you like, quote it, and post your comment. :)
Lancer786

Post by Lancer786 »

Awesome, I am traveler by birth:wah:, must go to some places now. I love those natural places.

Return to “Travel Vacation”