Paternity tests £150.

Bill Sikes

Paternity tests £150.

Post by Bill Sikes »

From "The Daily Telegraph":

DNA paternity tests to sell for £30 - Telegraph

It's a little iffy saying that "the kit costs £30" when lab. fees are another £120, but still, all in, it's rather cheaper than it once was. I expect this will be popular with those in doubt.
spot

Paternity tests £150.

Post by spot »

That's still £3000 to test all twenty. I'll wait for the price to drop.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
farmer giles

Paternity tests £150.

Post by farmer giles »

i wonder if my kids are saving up to prove that i'm not their dad :thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Paternity tests £150.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bill Sikes;1217662 wrote: From "The Daily Telegraph":

DNA paternity tests to sell for £30 - Telegraph

It's a little iffy saying that "the kit costs £30" when lab. fees are another £120, but still, all in, it's rather cheaper than it once was. I expect this will be popular with those in doubt.
That's Jeremy kyle out of a job then !!!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Paternity tests £150.

Post by spot »

oscar;1217776 wrote: That's Jeremy kyle out of a job then !!!

Not while there's people like you about wanting attention!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
OpenMind

Paternity tests £150.

Post by OpenMind »

You can get a 'peace of mind' DNA test for £99. That's cheaper than the test described in the OP. A test valid for use in court would cost over £300.
along-for-the-ride

Paternity tests £150.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

oscar;1217776 wrote: That's Jeremy kyle out of a job then !!!

Or here in the States, Maury Povich.........

Hulu - Maury: I'm Sorry...But Our Baby May Not Be Yours! - Watch the full episode now.

I know we are talking about a simple swab test. But I invite you to watch the above video and feel the emotions involved and look upon an innocent childs face.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

Paternity tests £150.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;1217777 wrote: Not while there's people like you about wanting attention! Meeeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwww :yh_ttth:yh_ttth
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Kids Family”