Jazz

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
ZAP

Jazz

Post by ZAP »

For anyone interested in Jazz, the Ovation channel has some great documentaries on until the end of this month. Not just on jazz artists but others as well. Yo-Yo Ma will be on Monday. Last night I watched "Satchmo". It had some great old film footage. And Billie Holliday. Dizzy Gillespie & Miles Davis are on later today.
Nomad

Jazz

Post by Nomad »

Ovation Channel. Dont get that one. Austin City Limits is still pretty good at pulling in really good music.
I AM AWESOME MAN
ZAP

Jazz

Post by ZAP »

Nomad;1215838 wrote: Ovation Channel. Dont get that one. Austin City Limits is still pretty good at pulling in really good music.

Is that radio, Nomad? Ovation is a channel I get on Direct TV. These documentaries have been great! Right now they're interviewing Carlos Santana and he's playing a little bit and talking about Miles Davis.
Lon

Jazz

Post by Lon »

Try this site and just type in your fav.

Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music
AussiePam

Jazz

Post by AussiePam »

I get Ovation channel, Zapata - thanks for the info. I love jazz.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Nomad

Jazz

Post by Nomad »

Zapata;1215922 wrote: Is that radio, Nomad? Ovation is a channel I get on Direct TV. These documentaries have been great! Right now they're interviewing Carlos Santana and he's playing a little bit and talking about Miles Davis.

We dont get that on our cable.

Sounds right up my alley though.

Im on a Buble kick at the moment.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Kathy Ellen

Jazz

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Zapata:-6

I do like to listen to jazz especially light and airy jazz on a nice, crisp day.... Have you listened to Spyro Gyra....

Here's a link to "Catching the Sun" ....my fav...

Return to “Music”