In OUR world; in OUR life........

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

...there are people who have died who we miss so much. They were not famous. They did not have media coverage, or biographies written about them in countless magazines. People didn't have to buy tickets to attend their funeral or memoral service.

To us, they were special. We shared moments of our lives with them. They were more to us than just a name on obituary page in a newspaper.

For all of us here at Forumgarden who have lost a loved one....and to everyone else in the world who knows the pain of letting go at death, I place a wreath and flowers here.

For me, this is for my firstborn son and my mother, my grandparents, my best friend in High School, and recently, my mother-in-law, a sister-in-law . i am sure most all of us have someone they would like to remember and honor.

We honor these people and cherish their memory.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Lovely idea great thread..

For all those I have loved, cherished and lost ...my granparents, my father 38, my youngest brother 23, my second brother 41, my friend 35, these were the people who touched my life shaped me as a person and offered me love and protection.

I cherish their memory.

Attached files
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

fantastic thread as always aftr :-6:-6:-6:-6

two younger brothers Martin and Casey,my daughter Natasha my cousin Sam ,my nan and grandad i miss you all
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

At my age, I already outlived most of my enemies and can't get around fast enough to replace 'em all.:D
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

A most awesome post aftr!!!!!:-4

Hubby, dad, grandparents...I love and miss you all. :-4:-4:-4
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

hoppy;1214015 wrote: At my age, I already outlived most of my enemies and can't get around fast enough to replace 'em all.:D

its ok buddy you can have some of mine :)
minks

Post by minks »

Best friend, second best friend, grandparents, ex father in law

He spake well who said that graves are the footprints of angels. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

For my grandparents who adopted and raised me; and to my 2 uncles and 2 aunties who became brothers and sisters to me. I often think of you and you all live in my memories - and what great memories they are to have and remember you by.

Love always.

:-4:-4:-4
hoangtrang

Post by hoangtrang »

wonderful! thanks for the info..

Return to “Bereaved People”