M J Autopsy

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

Now that MJ has had his two autopsies and had all his organs removed, including his brain, dissected and weighed, fluids sent to toxicology labs along with tissue, and then put back into his chest and abdominal cavity mixed with sawdust and formaldehyde powder somewhat randomly, what we have left is a shell that the embalmers will restore to a likeness of what once was.

Those viewing the remains will never see the X or Y cut incision across the chest or abdomen, or the incision from ear to ear around the back of the skull to remove the brain. Going to the Wax Museum to see his likeness would give a better viewing.
Nomad

M J Autopsy

Post by Nomad »

So anyway whos going to see some fireworks ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
hoppy

M J Autopsy

Post by hoppy »

The other day I took a walk into the alley behind my building. A janitor was picking up bunches of red tampons. I said "WTF"? He told me every year around the 4 th of July, the building's housekeeping crew gets bunches of tampons, paints them red and gives them to old Emil Beemus on the 9 th floor. He lights the string "fuse" and tosses them out his window over the alley. He's deaf and only imagines they explode. Before they did that he would get real fireworks and once set a roof on fire of a building on the other side of the alley.

I love living around senile old people.:D
Nomad

M J Autopsy

Post by Nomad »

hoppy;1212608 wrote: The other day I took a walk into the alley behind my building. A janitor was picking up bunches of red tampons. I said "WTF"? He told me every year around the 4 th of July, the building's housekeeping crew gets bunches of tampons, paints them red and gives them to old Emil Beemus on the 9 th floor. He lights the string "fuse" and tosses them out his window over the alley. He's deaf and only imagines they explode. Before they did that he would get real fireworks and once set a roof on fire of a building on the other side of the alley.

I love living around senile old people.:D

I have cat hair all over my face right now.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

M J Autopsy

Post by Odie »

Lon;1212476 wrote: Now that MJ has had his two autopsies and had all his organs removed, including his brain, dissected and weighed, fluids sent to toxicology labs along with tissue, and then put back into his chest and abdominal cavity mixed with sawdust and formaldehyde powder somewhat randomly, what we have left is a shell that the embalmers will restore to a likeness of what once was.

Those viewing the remains will never see the X or Y cut incision across the chest or abdomen, or the incision from ear to ear around the back of the skull to remove the brain. Going to the Wax Museum to see his likeness would give a better viewing.

and your point?

did you not know this is what any autopsy entails?
Life is just to short for drama.
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

Odie;1212675 wrote: and your point?

did you not know this is what any autopsy entails?

I have been involved in well over 1,000 autopsies.
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1212675 wrote: and your point?

did you not know this is what any autopsy entails? There is no point other than to upset his fans. My brother's baby girl died two years ago and she had to have an autopsy. Thanks for the memories Lon :-5
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

oscar;1212704 wrote: There is no point other than to upset his fans. My brother's baby girl died two years ago and she had to have an autopsy. Thanks for the memories Lon :-5

Any of your memories are stored in your brain, not in my words.
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212708 wrote: Any of your memories are stored in your brain, not in my words.
Yes, some are, true. Then there is days when you can forget the horror of her passing and subsequent autopsy until some dipstick comes along and graphically extols the details.

In time, it's possible to replace the memories you don't want to remember with only the happy times.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

The Point? It's the fact that this whole MJ thing is a Circus and will continue to be so for years to come, preempting much more important news that affects the everyday life of people. It does however show the average person's misplaced priorities and the medias need to stay solvent.
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212713 wrote: The Point? It's the fact that this whole MJ thing is a Circus and will continue to be so for years to come, preempting much more important news that affects the everyday life of people. It does however show the average person's misplaced priorities and the medias need to stay solvent.
I disagree. MJ was unique in that what ever language people spoke or what far flung country they live in, he was a world celebrity. His coverage is only in proportion with his global fame.
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

oscar;1212715 wrote: I disagree. MJ was unique in that what ever language people spoke or what far flung country they live in, he was a world celebrity. His coverage is only in proportion with his global fame.

You are so right, he was unique and appealed to many people of limited interests all over the world.
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212718 wrote: You are so right, he was unique and appealed to many people of limited interests all over the world. Don't be so insulting. You don't have to have limited interests to appreciate his genious of music and dance. He was an inspiration for many kids the world over for 30 yrs not some one hit wonder. So what if some folk do have limited interests and worship Jacko? It's their life.

You could say the same of Diana, Princess of Wales.
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

oscar;1212719 wrote: Don't be so insulting. You don't have to have limited interests to appreciate his genious of music and dance. He was an inspiration for many kids the world over for 30 yrs not some one hit wonder. So what if some folk do have limited interests and worship Jacko? It's their life.

Yes, you are right, she also was obsessively of interest to many of limited interests.
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212724 wrote: Yes, you are right, she also was obsessively of interest to many of limited interests.
Horses for courses Lon. I never had the slightest interest in Diana.
spot

M J Autopsy

Post by spot »

oscar;1212715 wrote: he was a world celebrity.That, surely, is the reason it's all so utterly trivial. Celebrities are the creation of the mass markets, consumers of celebrity are society's illness, "unique" or "genius" are the most abused words in the language. If people spent more time thinking and less time consuming we'd all have a far better environment. What Michael Jackson purveyed was dismal, trite and corrupting of moral health, and I'm not talking about his bedtime habits I'm talking about his "entertainment".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

M J Autopsy

Post by Odie »

Lon;1212700 wrote: I have been involved in well over 1,000 autopsies.

so why broadcast it just for MJ?
farmer giles

M J Autopsy

Post by farmer giles »

spot;1212740 wrote: That, surely, is the reason it's all so utterly trivial. Celebrities are the creation of the mass markets, consumers of celebrity are society's illness, "unique" or "genius" are the most abused words in the language. If people spent more time thinking and less time consuming we'd all have a far better environment. What Michael Jackson purveyed was dismal, trite and corrupting of moral health, and I'm not talking about his bedtime habits I'm talking about his "entertainment".

the best post on fg in ages :thinking::thinking::-6:-6
Bruv

M J Autopsy

Post by Bruv »

spot;1212740 wrote: That, surely, is the reason it's all so utterly trivial. Celebrities are the creation of the mass markets, consumers of celebrity are society's illness, "unique" or "genius" are the most abused words in the language. If people spent more time thinking and less time consuming we'd all have a far better environment. What Michael Jackson purveyed was dismal, trite and corrupting of moral health, and I'm not talking about his bedtime habits I'm talking about his "entertainment".

Set aside the utterly trivial, forget the mass marketing media hype, forget the "unigue" and "genius" labels attributed to the late Michael Jackson.

On a scale of world importance he was insignificant.

But should you moaning people ever want to let your hair down (if you have any) just boogie on down to some Jackson vibes.......

There are none better.

His music might not be to your taste, but I would expect a few of you have lodged in your memory a refrain from the one and only Jacko.

And remember " Man can't live by bread alone"
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
farmer giles

M J Autopsy

Post by farmer giles »

Bruv;1212755 wrote: Set aside the utterly trivial, forget the mass marketing media hype, forget the "unigue" and "genius" labels attributed to the late Michael Jackson.

On a scale of world importance he was insignificant.

But should you moaning people ever want to let your hair down (if you have any) just boogie on down to some Jackson vibes.......

There are none better.

His music might not be to your taste, but I would expect a few of you have lodged in your memory a refrain from the one and only Jacko.

And remember " Man can't live by bread alone"

i do believe i'm going to throw up :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

i may or not of danced very badly at cheeky petes at richmonds the castle to mj off the wall when i was 18 :-3:-3:o:o
Bruv

M J Autopsy

Post by Bruv »

What I am trying to say....

You don't have to endorse somebodies lifestyle to hum their music.
farmer giles

M J Autopsy

Post by farmer giles »

Bruv;1212774 wrote: What I am trying to say....

so if i sing out loud gary glitter songs as his funeral is on tv ,people will understand that will they :rolleyes::rolleyes:
spot

M J Autopsy

Post by spot »

Bruv;1212774 wrote: What I am trying to say....

If you find me humming an MJ track - or even recognizing one - you have my full permission to shoot me.

Mozart, Stockhausen and Richard Thompson spring to mind as worth listening to. Or, if you're looking for a contender from the New World, Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan work equally well. They have... what's the word I'm looking for... Content.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

spot;1212824 wrote: If you find me humming an MJ track - or even recognizing one - you have my full permission to shoot me.

Mozart, Stockhausen and Richard Thompson spring to mind as worth listening to. Or, if you're looking for a contender from the New World, Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan work equally well. They have... what's the word I'm looking for... Content. Then thank goodness no-one is the same. I reject your suggestions and offer up in comparison, 'The Stranglers', 'The Verve', 'U2', Micheal Jackson', The Rolling Stones' and 'Shawaddy waddy'.
Snowfire

M J Autopsy

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1212837 wrote: Then thank goodness no-one is the same. I reject your suggestions and offer up in comparison, 'The Stranglers', 'The Verve', 'U2', Micheal Jackson', The Rolling Stones' and 'Shawaddy waddy'.

I nearly choked and baulked when I read Leonard Cohen. I felt the bread knife drawing across my wrist

But ! Showaddy Waddy ??

What did the world do to deserve such tosh ? Such unadulterated drivvle ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

Odie;1212745 wrote: so why broadcast it just for MJ?

OK----what other celebrity died recently and had two autopsies? I would be happy to discuss their post mortem exams as well. If it bothers you, just scroll on by.
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

oscar;1212719 wrote: Don't be so insulting. You don't have to have limited interests to appreciate his genious of music and dance. He was an inspiration for many kids the world over for 30 yrs not some one hit wonder. So what if some folk do have limited interests and worship Jacko? It's their life.

Golly gee whiz----------were you insulted or do you always take it upon yourself to speak for others?
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Snowfire;1212839 wrote: I nearly choked and baulked when I read Leonard Cohen. I felt the bread knife drawing across my wrist

But ! Showaddy Waddy ??

What did the world do to deserve such tosh ? Such unadulterated drivvle ? :yh_rotfl I was joking about shawaddywaddy but wondered if anyone would notice :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212842 wrote: Golly gee whiz----------were you insulted or do you always take it upon yourself to speak for others?
No, i'm fine being opinionated all by myself thanks Lon :)
Sunshine

M J Autopsy

Post by Sunshine »

Oh for heavens sake. Give it up. He was a pop star legend right along side elvis. He gave more back than he ever took and was a genius when it came to his music and dance. I am not saying I adored him, but I do have a deep respect for his talent. I think we have lost a great artist and think he has earned everything that is happening now. Do you also slam down Elvis because he died of a drug overdose? As I see it, the worst always comes out after someone of world fame, dies. I try and see the good that he did, not the bad. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
Snowfire

M J Autopsy

Post by Snowfire »

Incidentally Oscar. I'm not in agreement at all with your stance against Lon. I dont agree with his view at all but besides that he shouldnt be considering people sensibilities when posting about autopsies. A little while ago you were very defensive - quite rightly - when an objection was given to your posting of animal cruelty. You didnt care for people posting their disgust at the pictures or contents of the thread.

Lon's position is the same, as far as I'm concerned.

I happen to disagree with him and Spot about the musical legacy that Michael Jackson has left. That's personal taste I spose.

Stockhausen, I must admit, never made the hair on the back of my kneck stand on end and I struggle hugely with Leonard Cohen. Richard Thompson, however, does reach the parts other artists cannot reach. So we all may have some things in common

Showaddy bleedin waddy aint one of 'em
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

oscar;1212845 wrote: No, i'm fine being opinionated all by myself thanks Lon :)

I understand. That sometimes goes along with limited interests.
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212852 wrote: I understand. That sometimes goes along with limited interests.
Meooooowwwwwww
Sunshine

M J Autopsy

Post by Sunshine »

Lon;1212852 wrote: I understand. That sometimes goes along with limited interests.

Seems to me that you might be the one with the limited interest Lon. Maybe you should try and reach outside of your shell.
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Sunshine;1212854 wrote: Seems to me that you might be the one with the limited interest Lon. Maybe you should try and reach outside of your shell. :wah:
Bruv

M J Autopsy

Post by Bruv »

spot;1212824 wrote: If you find me humming an MJ track - or even recognizing one - you have my full permission to shoot me.

Mozart, Stockhausen and Richard Thompson spring to mind as worth listening to. Or, if you're looking for a contender from the New World, Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan work equally well. They have... what's the word I'm looking for... Content.

So Spot,

in your Escoffier Haute cuisine world of Bouef bourguignon, Coquilles Saint Jacques, Bouillabaisse, washed down with Pinot noir or Champagne there is no room for a Burger and a coke ?

And you talk of 'worth' ?

Did Mozart use a 'better' scale (or whatever they call it) to write his music ?

What elitist codswallop, with due respect.
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

Sunshine;1212854 wrote: Seems to me that you might be the one with the limited interest Lon. Maybe you should try and reach outside of your shell.

Interresting comment----------since my post to this link at 9 AM Pacific Time wherein I responded to Oscar, I have gone grocery shopping, played nine holes of golf with my wife, played water volleyball for two hours, paid some bills via internet banking, posted on Face Book to my grandchildren and talked to my niece in Malaga Spain via Skype. So what have you and Oscar been doing?
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212864 wrote: Interresting comment----------since my post to this link at 9 AM Pacific Time wherein I responded to Oscar, I have gone grocery shopping, played nine holes of golf with my wife, played water volleyball for two hours, paid some bills via internet banking, posted on Face Book to my grandchildren and talked to my niece in Malaga Spain via Skype. So what have you and Oscar been doing?
Having sex !!!
farmer giles

M J Autopsy

Post by farmer giles »

mods come on my poor innocent ears :thinking::thinking::-3:-3
Sunshine

M J Autopsy

Post by Sunshine »

oscar;1212868 wrote: Having sex !!!

:lips: :yh_rotfl sure beats paying bills. :sneaky:
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

oscar;1212868 wrote: Having sex !!!

With someone or by yourself?
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212872 wrote: With someone or by yourself?
In a group.
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

oscar;1212873 wrote: In a group.

A group of people or animals?
Oscar Namechange

M J Autopsy

Lon;1212878 wrote: A group of people or animals? Both
SuzyB

M J Autopsy

Post by SuzyB »

Lon;1212878 wrote: A group of people or animals?

Sorry Oscar but that is :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Hope you are well Lon, Oscar and everyone else :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Betty Boop

M J Autopsy

Post by Betty Boop »

Ok, can we remember the 13 age limit on this site please.
Lon

M J Autopsy

Post by Lon »

oscar;1212879 wrote: Both

Was it as good for you as it was for them?
Odie

M J Autopsy

Post by Odie »

Lon;1212841 wrote: OK----what other celebrity died recently and had two autopsies? I would be happy to discuss their post mortem exams as well. If it bothers you, just scroll on by.

The only reason you posted such tastelessness is because you hate MJ. ;)
SuzyB

M J Autopsy

Post by SuzyB »

Talking of autopsies, did anyone in the UK watch a show on the tv where they were performing live autopsies in front of an audience? I couldn't watch it but a couple of friends did, they said they found it interesting.:thinking:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Rapunzel

M J Autopsy

Post by Rapunzel »

This is rich coming from someone who spends 90% of his posting time talking about meals he's eaten and 9% of his posting time talking about what he's doing. I'd call that quite egotistical and of limited interest. The last 1% of recent comments are reminiscent of a female dog. :yh_loser

Return to “General Chit Chat”