My holiday in Italy

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Swimming maggie

My holiday in Italy

Post by Swimming maggie »

it has been suggested that I should post my pictures of my holiday in Italy, so here are a few, hope you like them

Attached files
Odie

My holiday in Italy

Post by Odie »

Swimming maggie;1211457 wrote: it has been suggested that I should post my pictures of my holiday in Italy, so here are a few, hope you like them

Oh wow, those are awesome!

thanks for sharing and sooooooo glad your back!
Life is just to short for drama.
Swimming maggie

My holiday in Italy

Thanks, there are more if you go to my pictures. I must say though that you live in a very beautiful country yourself, we had the pleasure of touring Canada about 4 years ago, it was an amazing holiday.
Kathy Ellen

My holiday in Italy

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thank you for posting the pics Maggie. They are absolutely beautiful.

One day I hope to return to Italy. It certainly is a gorgeous country, especially Venice....I could live there.
kazalala

My holiday in Italy

Post by kazalala »

Beautiful Pics Maggie!! thanks for posting them:-6:DMy son and his girlfriend are going to Italy in about a weeks time:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
minks

My holiday in Italy

Post by minks »

Oh Gorgeous, I will be sure to have Jr Minks take a look.

Thanks for sharing them.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
farmer giles

My holiday in Italy

Post by farmer giles »

fantastic pics thanks for sharing :-6:-6
chonsigirl

My holiday in Italy

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, you have some great photos!:-6
qsducks

My holiday in Italy

Post by qsducks »

Oh yummy! We are thinking of Italy next summer...daughter wants to go to the Figi Islands (me too)...hubs wants to go to Belgium (no thanks)....he is being laughed at by all of us.:wah:
kazalala

My holiday in Italy

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1211650 wrote: Oh yummy! We are thinking of Italy next summer...daughter wants to go to the Figi Islands (me too)...hubs wants to go to Belgium (no thanks)....he is being laughed at by all of us.:wah:

I lived inBelgium for 3 years Ducky:wah::wah: some nice places,, but i think i would rather go to Italy:sneaky::lips::D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

My holiday in Italy

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1211659 wrote: I lived inBelgium for 3 years Ducky:wah::wah: some nice places,, but i think i would rather go to Italy:sneaky::lips::D

Yes Italy is sounding more like the new place to go...although, I wouldn't mind going back to Ireland to see the West coast.:wah: Better food I'm sure.
Nomad

My holiday in Italy

Post by Nomad »

Wonderful !

Id love to hear you talk about the trip. Food, art, people etc. Tell a couple of stories.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Swimming maggie

My holiday in Italy

Nomad;1211868 wrote: Wonderful !

Id love to hear you talk about the trip. Food, art, people etc. Tell a couple of stories.

We did a tour of Italy and saw lots of places, Venice, Perugia, Assisi, San Marino, Molvano and lots more. We did a trip through the Dolomites, they are beautiful, and the people were really friendly.

Our trip was on a coach with a group of 36 people, all Saga louts, but great people and we met some good people who we hope to keep in touch with.

We were lucky we had a great Tour Manager called Sylvia and a coach driver called Luigi, he must have been the best and most sensible driver in Italy.

We found the food and drink very good there, but a bit expensive, anything from 3 to 5 euros for a beer.

I would certainly recommend Italy to anyone, a beautiful and very frendly country. We visited Sorento and the Amalfi coast a few years ago which was also very beautiful, well worth a visit.

The architecture was amazing, some of the cathedrals and churches were magnificent and in some very picturesque places. Truly amazing.

Return to “Travel Places”