Remy swims

Discussions about your pets!
Victoria

Remy swims

Post by Victoria »

This is just an update,

I mentioned some while ago that my little dog Remy who is a bit brain damaged couldnt swim as he does not use his back legs and I said I was getting him a life vest.

Well after much mucking about with sizes and idiotic ebay people I went and got him one yesterday.

This morning we went off to the common and yes after some hesitation about wearing the jacket Remy went swimming.. He wont be in the doggy olympics just yet unless they have an event for splashing but he managed to keep his rear end afloat and really enjoyed himself.

Oscar is there just behind him keeping an eye on him he lets Remy hitch a lift if he needs it!

Lots of practice but I think he will get there.

Attached files
farmer giles

Remy swims

Post by farmer giles »

Victoria;1210599 wrote: This is just an update,

I mentioned some while ago that my little dog Remy who is a bit brain damaged couldnt swim as he does not use his back legs and I said I was getting him a life vest.

Well after much mucking about with sizes and idiotic ebay people I went and got him one yesterday.

This morning we went off to the common and yes after some hesitation about wearing the jacket Remy went swimming.. He wont be in the doggy olympics just yet unless they have an event for splashing but he managed to keep his rear end afloat and really enjoyed himself.

Oscar is there just behind him keeping an eye on him he lets Remy hitch a lift if he needs it!

Lots of practice but I think he will get there.

fantastic thanks for posting :-6:-6:-6:-6:-6:-6
Odie

Remy swims

Post by Odie »

Oscar is one smart and loving dog!

Remy looks so happy splashing around.

excellent idea to have him swimming!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Remy swims

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Victoria;1210599 wrote: This is just an update,

Lots of practice but I think he will get there. Wonderful news. It will be so theraputic for him as well. I wish all dogs had such dedicated owners as you. I think your wonderful for what you have done for him :-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”