upgrade

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Victoria

upgrade

Post by Victoria »

my cable network provider also does digital TV, internet and telephone..They have a new package deal take all 3 pay for 2..

The new offer means I can phone mum in the UK for just 10ct per call and while I was at it I upgraded my tv to the digital with 90 channels incl something for OH plus bbc 3 and 4 my internet will be about 5 times faster than it is now and because of the 3 for 2 offer it wont cost me much more than I pay now..

Not looking forward to trying to remember where all the favorite channels are though!
Odie

upgrade

Post by Odie »

Victoria;1205699 wrote: my cable network provider also does digital TV, internet and telephone..They have a new package deal take all 3 pay for 2..

The new offer means I can phone mum in the UK for just 10ct per call and while I was at it I upgraded my tv to the digital with 90 channels incl something for OH plus bbc 3 and 4 my internet will be about 5 times faster than it is now and because of the 3 for 2 offer it wont cost me much more than I pay now..

Not looking forward to trying to remember where all the favorite channels are though!

it doesn't take much time to remember your channels.
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

upgrade

Post by abbey »

Victoria;1205699 wrote: my cable network provider also does digital TV, internet and telephone..They have a new package deal take all 3 pay for 2..

I use Skype to make long distance calls, it's only a penny a minute for me to call Spain and now they have skype we can chat online and see each other.

What a blessing. :-6

Return to “General TV Shows”