Is Jon a Cheater? Would anyone be surprised?

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Jon and Kate have made millions selling their life and kids to America's public. And now this:

EXCLUSIVE: Jon & Kate Dad's Three-Month Affair Confirmed

Tuesday May 5, 2009

News - EXCLUSIVE: Jon & Kate Dad's Three-Month Affair Confirmed | Usmagazine.com

'Jon & Kate Plus 8' heading for divorce?

'Jon & Kate Plus 8' heading for divorce? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Season Finale

YouTube - Jon & Kate plus 8 season finale

I think it's a shame that these two are being dragged through the mud over something that should have been private. Then again, their life prior to this should have been private and yet they invited the world to watch. I can't imagine anyone that has watched this show over the years can be seriously surprised that the guy went looking for someone who does something besides bash him... both verbally and physically.:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

flopstock;1185378 wrote: Jon and Kate have made millions selling their life and kids to America's public. And now this:

EXCLUSIVE: Jon & Kate Dad's Three-Month Affair Confirmed

Tuesday May 5, 2009

News - EXCLUSIVE: Jon & Kate Dad's Three-Month Affair Confirmed | Usmagazine.com

'Jon & Kate Plus 8' heading for divorce?

'Jon & Kate Plus 8' heading for divorce? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Season Finale

YouTube - Jon & Kate plus 8 season finale

I think it's a shame that these two are being dragged through the mud over something that should have been private. Then again, their life prior to this should have been private and yet they invited the world to watch. I can't imagine anyone that has watched this show over the years can be seriously surprised that the guy went looking for someone who does something besides bash him... both verbally and physically.:thinking:

Have you read the Huffingtonpost.com articles about this? I think it's almost 10-1 what peeps really think of Kate...hate. She makes him look like a fool...he can do nothing right in her eyes. She hits him for crying out loud!:thinking: Well, they are the ones who invited the world in and oh gawd, I don't even watch it anymore...she drives me crazy and he's a wimp.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Never heard of them.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;1185383 wrote: Never heard of them.

Are you living under a rock? Look at The Learning Channel...Jon & Kate plus 8. She's a freaking nut case & he's a big wussy.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I used to watch the program for awhile. The children are so cute. But I began to notice the uneven dynamics of the parents as a couple. They do need marital counseling to survive. They did make the decision in the beginning to go public with their life. So that is why the public is making observations.

The show has become Kate + 9. IMO
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

I am not surprised he has found someone else.....dont know how he found time though with all those children:thinking: I watch it cause I love the kids but cant stand the way Kate treats Jon :(
FOC THREAD PART 1
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

along-for-the-ride;1185525 wrote: I used to watch the program for awhile. The children are so cute. But I began to notice the uneven dynamics of the parents as a couple. They do need marital counseling to survive. They did make the decision in the beginning to go public with their life. So that is why the public is making observations.

The show has become Kate + 9. IMO

She constantly berates him on live tv...I mean really if I treated my oh like that the show would be cancelled.

kayleneaussie;1185543 wrote: I am not surprised he has found someone else.....dont know how he found time though with all those children:thinking: I watch it cause I love the kids but cant stand the way Kate treats Jon :(

I think he has babysitters IDK...but she treats him like crap.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh, I was soooooooo upset to hear this new. I watch this program so often..... thought not lately since I've been so busy. I've missed a few programs and read recently that Kate and Jon are working out personal issue.

I don't agree with some members that say that Kate is so hard on Jon.

They made the choice together to have so many babies. The deed was done, and now he needs to step up to the plate. Perhaps he was not focusing on all the things that he needed to participate in since he is the Dad. I think that Kate had to push him hard to spend alone time with his kidlets.

I loved when he and Kate took a day and spent it alone with one of the kidlets.

I'm really pissed at him because you don't cheat on your mate...end of discussion for me. AND.......if you do, then you make it up to your mate somehow....;)

You don't cheat on your mate, especially if there are children involved. Why should the kidlets have to put up with the nonsense of their parents and have their lives destroyed:confused: It's always the children who suffer:(
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1185656 wrote: Oh, I was soooooooo upset to hear this new. I watch this program so often..... thought not lately since I've been so busy. I've missed a few programs and read recently that Kate and Jon are working out personal issue.

I don't agree with some members that say that Kate is so hard on Jon.

They made the choice together to have so many babies. The deed was done, and now he needs to step up to the plate. Perhaps he was not focusing on all the things that he needed to participate in since he is the Dad. I think that Kate had to push him hard to spend alone time with his kidlets.

I loved when he and Kate took a day and spent it alone with one of the kidlets.

I'm really pissed at him because you don't cheat on your mate...end of discussion for me. AND.......if you do, then you make it up to your mate somehow....;)

You don't cheat on your mate, especially if there are children involved. Why should the kidlets have to put up with the nonsense of their parents and have their lives destroyed:confused: It's always the children who suffer:(

Yeah your right, but at the same time not everyone's families are on live tv. Can't even imagine my brood on tv:wah:, the censoring alone would have them banned well except for Quin.:wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

She is a nag she never shuts up. He does so much for her and she appreciates nothing she just keeps on nagging. I don't care how many kids they agreed to have she is relentless in her bashing of the guy. He is mellow and has a way with the kids she in my opinion hates him for that. We shall see what happens to their marriage. They can't divorce there wouldn't be a SHOW "KATE MINUS JOHN +8" that won't do. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

CARLA;1185730 wrote: She is a nag she never shuts up. He does so much for her and she appreciates nothing she just keeps on nagging. I don't care how many kids they agreed to have she is relentless in her bashing of the guy. He is mellow and has a way with the kids she in my opinion hates him for that. We shall see what happens to their marriage. They can't divorce there wouldn't be a SHOW "KATE MINUS JOHN +8" that won't do. :wah:

Hopefully they will get counseling but I agree with Kathy Ellen...cheating is a big no no even if she is the biggest rag in the world. They both agreed to go on live tv with their brood and the crap that went with it. I wonder if she treated him like this before they had the last 6...meaning after the twins.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Nah!! She most likely was a nag then as well he is brow beat daily. Most of the time I want to jump through the TV and shake the crap out of her. It is her way or the highway with everything in their life she rarely makes any compromises.

[QUOTE]Hopefully they will get counseling but I agree with Kathy Ellen...cheating is a big no no even if she is the biggest rag in the world. They both agreed to go on live tv with their brood and the crap that went with it. I wonder if she treated him like this before they had the last 6...meaning after the twins.

[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

CARLA;1185736 wrote: Nah!! She most likely was a nag then as well he is brow beat daily. Most of the time I want to jump through the TV and shake the crap out of her. It is her way or the highway with everything in their life she rarely makes any compromises.

Jeez, then it does make you wonder why he strayed:thinking:. Still though, they brought it on to themselves by going on tv 24/7. I think he's very good with the kids...they seem to have more fun with him. IMO, I think he would have strayed anyway...24/7 tv or not.;)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

The show they did where Jon went to the gym... I thought at the time that he was just giving some airtime to special friends. He seemed awfully chummy with the trainers and those ladies there seemed to be so much nicer to him then his own wife..

And you know, they say that one of the signs your spouse may be cheating is that they start taking care of their looks again..:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

flopstock;1185749 wrote: The show they did where Jon went to the gym... I thought at the time that he was just giving some airtime to special friends. He seemed awfully chummy with the trainers and those ladies there seemed to be so much nicer to him then his own wife..

And you know, they say that one of the signs your spouse may be cheating is that they start taking care of their looks again..:thinking:

Do you think Kate even noticed? She's too self absorbed at the moment with her traveling tours, talk shows, etc. She doesn't give a rats patoot about him...hey, its only my opinion. That or she's living in her own fantasy world.:thinking: BTW, I think TLC paid for her lyposuction.....go figure. But what brave man would put up with her constant ragging?
Ally

Post by Ally »

qsducks;1185756 wrote: Do you think Kate even noticed? She's too self absorbed at the moment with her traveling tours, talk shows, etc. She doesn't give a rats patoot about him...hey, its only my opinion. That or she's living in her own fantasy world.:thinking: BTW, I think TLC paid for her lyposuction.....go figure. But what brave man would put up with her constant ragging?

Blimey she has 8 kids who wouldnt be narkey,he works all day shes at home with them id go apeshit id be in the looney bin.( there comming to take me away he he ha ha ho ho )But really I dont care ...................is that a bit harsh sorry.:lips:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

They took fertility drugs they knew exactly what they both were doing. They signed a contract for a TV show that has made them millions. They could hire all the help they could ever want or need. Instead she would rather have no help and bitch at her husband about it all day long every show every episode, why because it makes for good TV. :rolleyes:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

CARLA;1185985 wrote: They took fertility drugs they knew exactly what they both were doing. They signed a contract for a TV show that has made them millions. They could hire all the help they could ever want or need. Instead she would rather have no help and bitch at her husband about it all day long every show every episode, why because it makes for good TV. :rolleyes:

I sawa something in the last few days that say she hired an 'off camera' helper.. guess it wouldn't do for her image to have the person on camera..:rolleyes:

I wonder if the off camera helper is this lady, she's just helping jon..:D

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I don't think so.

[QUOTE]I wonder if the off camera helper is this lady, she's just helping jon..[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ally;1185827 wrote: Blimey she has 8 kids who wouldnt be narkey,he works all day shes at home with them id go apeshit id be in the looney bin.( there comming to take me away he he ha ha ho ho )But really I dont care ...................is that a bit harsh sorry.:lips:

Jon quit his job...they are loaded now but then again she's off touring the US with her books, tv shows todo, etc.
weeder

Post by weeder »

Honestly? Where the hell are either of them going with 8 kids, He would have to start earning a million dollars a year to cover the child support. And she could kiss ever getting married again.. good bye. They will work it out, they have no other choice
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

weeder;1186286 wrote: Honestly? Where the hell are either of them going with 8 kids, He would have to start earning a million dollars a year to cover the child support. And she could kiss ever getting married again.. good bye. They will work it out, they have no other choice

Interesting that guys that pick up hookers are called Johns and his name is John.

The connection is glaring.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Nomad;1187540 wrote: Interesting that guys that pick up hookers are called Johns and his name is John.

No, his is spelled Jon...is their a difference?
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1187540 wrote: Interesting that guys that pick up hookers are called Johns and his name is John.

And isn't Johnson a term of endearment that guys use for certain body parts, also?

It's almost as if his parents cursed him with a fixation from birth.. so it's really not his fault ..:D

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

flopstock;1187547 wrote: And isn't Johnson a term of endearment that guys use for certain body parts, also?

It's almost as if his parents cursed him with a fixation from birth.. so it's really not his fault ..:D

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl kate was on Rachel Ray this morning and could not escape the questions of Jon sleeping out....she was saying they will be working it out, blah, blah, blah. Um, I think a counselor should really be the road they travel down next.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

And isn't Johnson a term of endearment that guys use for certain body parts, also?

Its like hes was pre-ordained to become a man whore. He never had a chance.

No, his is spelled Jon...is their a difference?

In hooker world its all the same.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Nomad;1187571 wrote: Its like hes was pre-ordained to become a man whore. He never had a chance.

In hooker world its all the same.

How would you know?:yh_rotfl It's also means toilet:wah:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Did any of you see the season opener tonight?

it's strange when you consider the entertainment value that has become these folks life... and the media glare that they have invited into their unsuspecting world...

but if we take the time to really look at them, they are simply us.

and the mother in me wishes i could fix it, for both them and their kids.:(

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1194330 wrote: Did any of you see the season opener tonight?

it's strange when you consider the entertainment value that has become these folks life... and the media glare that they have invited into their unsuspecting world...

but if we take the time to really look at them, they are simply us.

and the mother in me wishes i could fix it, for both them and their kids.:(

And ?

Did they come clean, spill the beans, lay their cards on the table, did they get down with their bad selves, boogie with the truth till they couldnt boogie anymore ?

Is John a victim or a cad ?

Does Kate have satan in her bloodline ?

Are the children being picked up by the police for vandalism and other acts of defiance ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I could only stomach about 10 min of the show last night....Kate was upset & jon was apologizing to any viewers who cared to listen. Yup, turned it off.
Peg

Post by Peg »

I saw a headline that said they are upset with the media. They chose to make their lives an open book.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh, I do like this show and feel sorry for the kidlets. How can you choose to marry, have a large family and then cheat. There's a rumor going around that Kate cheated also.

Boy, I watched an hour of the new show before I fell asleep. That home- improvement guy Steve seemed to be flirting a lot with Kate, wasn't he:lips:

The kidlets are adorable, but boy are they whiners when they don't get their way:lips:

Does anyone watch TLC's "Little People, big world" with the Roloff family? I love that show also.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Kathy Ellen;1194736 wrote: Oh, I do like this show and feel sorry for the kidlets. How can you choose to marry, have a large family and then cheat. There's a rumor going around that Kate cheated also.

Boy, I watched an hour of the new show before I fell asleep. That home- improvement guy Steve seemed to be flirting a lot with Kate, wasn't he:lips:

The kidlets are adorable, but boy are they whiners when they don't get their way:lips:

Does anyone watch TLC's "Little People, big world" with the Roloff family? I love that show also.

I watch Little People, big world....love that show but have stopped watching Jon and Kate......
FOC THREAD PART 1
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kayleneaussie;1194741 wrote: I watch Little People, big world....love that show but have stopped watching Jon and Kate......

I love Amy and Matt on little world. They are such good people. Jon and Kate is so sad to me now.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1194736 wrote: Oh, I do like this show and feel sorry for the kidlets. How can you choose to marry, have a large family and then cheat. There's a rumor going around that Kate cheated also.

kayleneaussie;1194741 wrote: I watch Little People, big world....love that show but have stopped watching Jon and Kate......

I don't watch either show....more of foodnetwork junkie myself.:wah:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Are they officially divorced yet?

Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

there's a sort of movement in this country lately that cheating is somehow, "acceptable" an that men "can't help themselves."

I consider that an insult to my gender. I've never cheated on a girl and I never will. Most of the men I know adhere to the "Code of the West." It states that:

1. I am responsible for myself, my actions and my family.

2. I never cheat on a relationship.

3. I try to be honorable at all times and never cheat, steal, or lie.

4. I will never hit a girl.

I know guys who cheat, but we don't consider them "men."

Return to “General TV Shows”