-problems posting only in the FOC thread

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Odie

Post by Odie »

I have not been able to post on the FOC thread since yesterday afternoon.

This is the only thread that I am having problems with.

(sorry FOC friends, that's why I haven't been there!:-5)

when I had multi-quoted 4 posts, and previewed them, it came up that I had used to many 'images'.

so I started fresh and pressed mulit-quote and quote, the same thing came up, and I had again added my comments.. this time, I pressed submit..same thing came up, to many 'images'.

Now when I click ' Post Reply', what comes up is what was there before, all of my quotes..........

So I can no longer post there, unless I delete every single word from the paragraph.

I have gone into tools, options, content, load images and added in http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/probl ... om.....and that did not help.

has this ever happened before?

how would I correct it?
Life is just to short for drama.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

wondered why you havent been posting :sneaky:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Peg

Post by Peg »

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in and trying it?
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Sounds like you need to log out of FG and try again. Might also need to clear your browser cache.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1184341 wrote: Sounds like you need to log out of FG and try again. Might also need to clear your browser cache.

I dig log off.......nothing

I dig re-start.......nothing

I just now closed it right down.....and I can post now on the FOC thread!:guitarist

thanks!
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1184328 wrote: I have not been able to post on the FOC thread since yesterday afternoon.

?That's odd, I was on FG at 3 in the morning British time this morning and you were posting on the thread about the dog being slashed. That would be around 9 pm your time last night. Did you manage to get it sorted last night after all? You must have found a way of righting it before you posted this thread this morning then.

Could you explain how you did it as i seem to have had similar problems with multi quoting in the past and i need some help also. Thankyou. :D
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
G-man

Post by G-man »

Did ya' **** off the Mother FOC-er again, Odie? :yh_rotfl

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G-man;1184587 wrote: Did ya' **** off the Mother FOC-er again, Odie? :yh_rotflWhat little Odie Baby:-2.....never dearheart:D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1184328 wrote: I have not been able to post on the FOC thread since yesterday afternoon.

This is the only thread that I am having problems with.

(sorry FOC friends, that's why I haven't been there!:-5)

when I had multi-quoted 4 posts, and previewed them, it came up that I had used to many 'images'.

so I started fresh and pressed mulit-quote and quote, the same thing came up, and I had again added my comments.. this time, I pressed submit..same thing came up, to many 'images'.

Now when I click ' Post Reply', what comes up is what was there before, all of my quotes..........

So I can no longer post there, unless I delete every single word from the paragraph.

I have gone into tools, options, content, load images and added in http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/probl ... om.....and that did not help.

has this ever happened before?

how would I correct it?Odie your only allowed 25 Smilies and that message comes up saying theres to many on your post as it includes the posts you are quoting so when it happens do what I do.....just delete the smilies from the posts you are quoting and unless you have gone mad and done 25 smilies yourself:wah: it will then go through when you submit your post;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1184660 wrote: Odie your only allowed 25 Smilies and that message comes up saying theres to many on your post as it includes the posts you are quoting so when it happens do what I do.....just delete the smilies from the posts you are quoting and unless you have gone mad and done 25 smilies yourself:wah: it will then go through when you submit your post;)

it wasn't the smiles........it came us I had used to 'many images.'

the problem was solved yesterday when I shut down my computer.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1184732 wrote: it wasn't the smiles........it came us I had used to 'many images.'

the problem was solved yesterday when I shut down my computer.That normally means the smilies but not to worry now anyway.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1184735 wrote: That normally means the smilies but not to worry now anyway.

no, only added 4 or 5.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1184740 wrote: no, only added 4 or 5.Odie its the people who you were posting to who had them then as they are all added up together...yours and theres.When I multi quote this happens alot and I have to sort it out.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

G-man;1184587 wrote: Did ya' **** off the Mother FOC-er again, Odie? :yh_rotfl
Now that right there is funny..:yh_rotfl

FOC'ered again.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;1184800 wrote: Now that right there is funny..:yh_rotfl

FOC'ered again.

Maybe she FOCed up:yh_rotfl