Muslim fanatics in new outrage

Open or closed borders?
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Sunday Express | UK News :: Fanatics in new outrage

Why can't we deport this?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clint

Post by Clint »

oscar;1161433 wrote: Sunday Express | UK News :: Fanatics in new outrage

Once upon a time and far, far away on a military unit we decided we didn’t want to be part of the problem so we would not transfer anyone because we wanted to get rid of them. It was very difficult to face the problems head on but we did.

We cannot keep sending these terror merchants to someone else to deal with. You should have a Gitmo to send him to so his voice and influence can be silenced.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1161433 wrote: Sunday Express | UK News :: Fanatics in new outrage

from the article

During yesterday’s meeting Bakri attacked British soldiers, saying: “Those who return as a ‘hero’ are killers and murderers in the eyes of Muslims around the world.

“Soldiers are flying all the way to Afghanistan to commit atrocities and killing and murders, regardless if they are men, women or children.

“Whenever you try to speak about it you are told to shut up and go back to your own country.

“The moment you start arresting us because we are Muslim you are digging a hole and it is going to be a big hole. Be careful, you are attacking our brothers and sisters.”

Bakri’s rant was broadcast on loudspeakers to ringleaders of the shameful protest at the welcome home march in Luton for the 2nd Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment.

The extremists, including Bakri’s right-hand man Anjem Choudary, who wants Britain to be governed by Sharia law, urged Muslims to continue to insult British soldiers and attack “evil” democracy – no matter what the consequences.

At the meeting, Bakri spurred on Ishtiaq Alamgir, who spearheaded the hate-filled demonstration, to compare British soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan with the terrorists who carried out the 7/7 and 9/11 atrocities.

Alamgir, 29, said: “People say the soldiers were just doing their job, but the same could be said of the 7/7 attacks because they were following the orders of Sheikh Osama Bin Laden. We will continue regardless of how many people get upset or offended. The truth must prevail.

Make up your mind. You either think people should be allowed to say what they like including instigating protests against our troops and calling for sharia law in england or you don't.

posted by clint

We cannot keep sending these terror merchants to someone else to deal with. You should have a Gitmo to send him to so his voice and influence can be silenced.

The UK is not a police state. It was us that first introduced habeas corpus to curb the power of the state. If you want to live in a country where the govt can just arrest people without trial that's your look out.
spot

Post by spot »

The man's earned the right after what's been done to him.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Raven

Post by Raven »

You have to question motives. If, as you imply, he has been tortured or whatever, why would he still fight to stay here? Most people would take the opportunity to get the hell out of dodge if you ask me. So if he was treated so badly, why fight leaving? Personally, I dont appreciate taxes I pay, going to support some bast*** who hates my guts.
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

What is the point of sending solders to fight for freedom somewhere else while the politicians sit back and let others destroy the country from within?

Round them up and throw them out so they can go join 'their brothers'.
Royd Fissure

Post by Royd Fissure »

If the Express hadn't reported this I wouldn't feel offended at Bakri's remarks. So the Express should be censored from reporting remarks that offend and upset me. If I wanted to hear Bakri I'd go out of my way to do so, but putting in a regular newspaper like this is just distressing, so the papers have to be censored, because I don't like reading this stuff.
kas

Post by kas »

Royd Fissure;1314730 wrote: If the Express hadn't reported this I wouldn't feel offended at Bakri's remarks. So the Express should be censored from reporting remarks that offend and upset me. If I wanted to hear Bakri I'd go out of my way to do so, but putting in a regular newspaper like this is just distressing, so the papers have to be censored, because I don't like reading this stuff.

I hope this post is meant to be humour of some kind, it would be tragic if you were actually as dense as your words.

Return to “Immigration”