They're Baaack

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Nomad

They're Baaack

Post by Nomad »

© AP

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy Osbourne and family returning to TV

March 4, 2009, 4:09 PM EST

Entertainment Tonight Ozzy, Sharon, Jack and Kelly Osbourne -- the famously foul-mouthed First Family of Rock -- are back with a brand-new TV series.

"Osbournes: Reloaded" pits the family before a studio audience, where they'll play host to all kinds of rowdy comedy and shocking stunts -- be it Sharon unveiling a stripping grandmother, Kelly and Jack bringing an unsuspecting playboy face-to-face with his ex-girlfriends, or Ozzy soaking the entire studio audience with foam.

The series will also venture off-stage with recurring segments such as "Osbourne in the USA," where members of the family go to work in places such as a fast-food drive-thru, and "Osbournes Meet the Osbournes," where the family goes cross-country and lives with other Osbourne families.

"Osbournes: Reloaded" premieres Tuesday, March 31 on FOX.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Peg

They're Baaack

Post by Peg »

It's something I'll have to watch at least once out of curiousity.
Odie

They're Baaack

Post by Odie »

oh god have mercy!
Life is just to short for drama.
sunny104

They're Baaack

Post by sunny104 »

I think they're strangely likable.....nuts but still likable! :D
qsducks

They're Baaack

Post by qsducks »

At least 3 of them are coherant but I can never understand what Ozzy's saying. Sounds gibberish to me. Guess he bit way too many bats heads off.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

They're Baaack

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nomad;1151473 wrote: © AP

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy Osbourne and family returning to TV

March 4, 2009, 4:09 PM EST

Entertainment Tonight Ozzy, Sharon, Jack and Kelly Osbourne -- the famously foul-mouthed First Family of Rock -- are back with a brand-new TV series.

"Osbournes: Reloaded" pits the family before a studio audience, where they'll play host to all kinds of rowdy comedy and shocking stunts -- be it Sharon unveiling a stripping grandmother, Kelly and Jack bringing an unsuspecting playboy face-to-face with his ex-girlfriends, or Ozzy soaking the entire studio audience with foam.

The series will also venture off-stage with recurring segments such as "Osbourne in the USA," where members of the family go to work in places such as a fast-food drive-thru, and "Osbournes Meet the Osbournes," where the family goes cross-country and lives with other Osbourne families.

"Osbournes: Reloaded" premieres Tuesday, March 31 on FOX. Thank god they are back in America.... we were getting sick of the sight of the mentally challenged lot of them. You can keep Madonna as well :p:p:p

Coming over here..... nicking our jobs :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

They're Baaack

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1151602 wrote: Thank god they are back in America.... we were getting sick of the sight of the mentally challenged lot of them. You can keep Madonna as well :p:p:p

Coming over here..... nicking our jobs :yh_rotfl

:wah: I like her music but then I read where she was faking the English accent.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

They're Baaack

Post by Oscar Namechange »

qsducks;1151603 wrote: :wah: I like her music but then I read where she was faking the English accent.:wah: Me too.... great fan of her music but she got on every one's tits when she was here. Actually, seeing Madonna trying to act the lady of the Manor was at least amusing for a short while and then it got embarressing.:wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

They're Baaack

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1151609 wrote: Me too.... great fan of her music but she got on every one's tits when she was here. Actually, seeing Madonna trying to act the lady of the Manor was at least amusing for a short while and then it got embarressing.:wah:

Well, she's back on her turf here. One thing is her music is great but her personality is boring.:wah:
YZGI

They're Baaack

Post by YZGI »

I'd rather watch banana's rot.
qsducks

They're Baaack

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;1151617 wrote: I'd rather watch banana's rot.

I have two bananas that have gone brown on my counter if you care to watch:wah:. Nah, threw them out this morning.
minks

They're Baaack

Post by minks »

I think Sharon is adorable. :)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Nomad

They're Baaack

Post by Nomad »

YZGI;1151617 wrote: I'd rather watch banana's rot.

As spock would say:

Hasty generalizations about rotting bananas quickly get you into trouble. As a case in point, consider the difference between subject-verb agreement and pronoun-antecedent agreement. Both require, in the core cases, attention to the number (singular or plural) of a particular noun phrase. At the same time, there are important differences, and treating the two as identical can lead to significant problems.

Subject-verb agreement is based on a syntactically fixed relationship between two specific slots in a sentence. Present-tense verbs must agree in number with their subjects, which are prototypically noun phrases. The number of the subject depends on the number of the head noun in the phrase. Thus, when a subject contains embedded elements like prepositional phrases, those elements are typically irrelevant in determining number.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Patsy Warnick

They're Baaack

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I can't understand a word OZ says

The kids are too bizzare

I'll watch bananas rot

Patsy
qsducks

They're Baaack

Post by qsducks »

Patsy Warnick;1152314 wrote: I can't understand a word OZ says

The kids are too bizzare

I'll watch bananas rot

Patsy

:yh_rotfl I can't understang Oz either. He always sounds drunk or has been smoking too much weed. Sharon's allright, but the kids are ugly to say the least and I don't care for either one of them. No wonder the older daughter refuses to be on the show.
YZGI

They're Baaack

Post by YZGI »

Patsy Warnick;1152314 wrote: I can't understand a word OZ says

The kids are too bizzare

I'll watch bananas rot

Patsy
Pull up a chair, One more rum and coke and I think them bananananas will start geting slimy.:wah:
qsducks

They're Baaack

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;1152320 wrote: Pull up a chair, One more rum and coke and I think them bananananas will start geting slimy.:wah:

At least one thing can come from rotting bananas....banana bread:wah:

Return to “General TV Shows”