What a fine man.....

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

What a fine man.....

Post by Oscar Namechange »

As Jade Goody fights for the last few weeks of her life..... what a comfort it must be to all who know her that this fine young man is going to raise her boys and look after her money.

Jade Goody's husband Jack Tweed due in court over assault charges | The Sun |News

Poor girl!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
SuzyB

What a fine man.....

Post by SuzyB »

oscar;1149293 wrote: As Jade Goody fights for the last few weeks of her life..... what a comfort it must be to all who know her that this fine young man is going to raise her boys and look after her money.

Jade Goody's husband Jack Tweed due in court over assault charges | The Sun |News

Poor girl!

I dont know how accurate that piece is, but I have seen many men who with a drink in them are a menace (me being polite) who are totally different with their children and partners. I dont think for a second that he would harm a hair on those boys, I think it was reported that the money is in trust for the boys so I am not sure that he will get his hands on all the money left, lets face it he will probably make money from interviews after she passes as he is now.

My heart goes out to Jade and her loved ones and everyone other person that is suffering from the effects of this terrible disease. On a good note they said on the news that there has been a big increase of women getting tested for cervical cancer and more donations are being made.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Oscar Namechange

What a fine man.....

SuzyB;1149301 wrote: I dont know how accurate that piece is, but I have seen many men who with a drink in them are a menace (me being polite) who are totally different with their children and partners. I dont think for a second that he would harm a hair on those boys, I think it was reported that the money is in trust for the boys so I am not sure that he will get his hands on all the money left, lets face it he will probably make money from interviews after she passes as he is now.

My heart goes out to Jade and her loved ones and everyone other person that is suffering from the effects of this terrible disease. On a good note they said on the news that there has been a big increase of women getting tested for cervical cancer and more donations are being made. I'd agree but for the fact that he has just come out of prison for wrapping a golf club round a teenager's head. I'm not suggesting he would hurt the boys but there is a possibility he could end up back in prison and the boys will suffer.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
SuzyB

What a fine man.....

Post by SuzyB »

oscar;1149310 wrote: I'd agree but for the fact that he has just come out of prison for wrapping a golf club round a teenager's head. I'm not suggesting he would hurt the boys but there is a possibility he could end up back in prison and the boys will suffer.

They are supposedly going to have joint custardy with Jeff Brazier (Dad) / Jades Mum and Jack. Many people that have children go to prison and yes children do suffer, but he isn't going to be their primary carer so although they would miss him I don't think it'd be too bad for them.

They are financialy secure for the rest of their lives so that will make a big difference to them too.

I think he has been terrific where those boys are concerned, he has taken them on as his own, but I don't believe that he will stay single forever, as I am sure Jade wouldn't want him to, so when he meets someone and has his own children chances are he properly wouldn't have a great deal of contact anyway.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Oscar Namechange

What a fine man.....

SuzyB;1149324 wrote: They are supposedly going to have joint custardy with Jeff Brazier (Dad) / Jades Mum and Jack. Many people that have children go to prison and yes children do suffer, but he isn't going to be their primary carer so although they would miss him I don't think it'd be too bad for them.

They are financialy secure for the rest of their lives so that will make a big difference to them too.

I think he has been terrific where those boys are concerned, he has taken them on as his own, but I don't believe that he will stay single forever, as I am sure Jade wouldn't want him to, so when he meets someone and has his own children chances are he properly wouldn't have a great deal of contact anyway. I find it sad that all Jade wants is the best for her boys and i look at the people around her. The father has had hardly any contact since she was told she didn't have long left. Sorry Suzy but imho, the lot of them are a sham and i hope she's got lawyers looking after her boy's money.

Return to “General Chit Chat”