help with pics.

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

I am using photobucket for all of my pictures, avators etc.

but they either don't move as some of them do, or my pics come out to small when I am scanning them.

any ideas?

thanks!
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

hello?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

help with pics.

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Sorry Odie...wish I could help.

When I download pics to photobucked I edit them and make them a bit bigger. As long as the pic is not too big, I can download them from my "pictures" on my computer. It seems to work.

Maybe your computer needs to be updated to download the animated pictures.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

help with pics.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Odie;1145217 wrote: hello?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Sorry, I've never used Photobucket so I cannot help :-6
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1145221 wrote: Sorry Odie...wish I could help.

When I download pics to photobucked I edit them and make them a bit bigger. As long as the pic is not too big, I can download them from my "pictures" on my computer. It seems to work.

Maybe your computer needs to be updated to download the animated pictures.

I do exactly the same, and mine are all 4 x 6, some come out that way, others as you can see in my avy.....come out tiny, now I do adjust the size, but it doesn't take it up very much at all.
Carolly

help with pics.

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1145221 wrote: Sorry Odie...wish I could help.

Maybe your computer needs to be updated to download the animated pictures.I dont download anything to photobucket....I download straight into my pictures and then onto here.....no probs at all.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kayleneaussie

help with pics.

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1145225 wrote: I dont download anything to photobucket....I download straight into my pictures and then onto here.....no probs at all.

ditto:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1145225 wrote: I dont download anything to photobucket....I download straight into my pictures and then onto here.....no probs at all.

that is what I do, but it has to do with the scanner.....after scanned, the pic comes out really tiny like my avy....then some come out full size.:-5:-5
Kathy Ellen

help with pics.

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1145224 wrote: I do exactly the same, and mine are all 4 x 6, some come out that way, others as you can see in my avy.....come out tiny, now I do adjust the size, but it doesn't take it up very much at all.

Some pics are tiny and you can't adjust or make them bigger.
Kathy Ellen

help with pics.

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Some of my pics in my "picture" are aren't accepted by FG because they're too big.
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1145236 wrote: I do exactly the same, and mine are all 4 x 6, some come out that way, others as you can see in my avy.....come out tiny, now I do adjust the size, but it doesn't take it up very much at all.[/quo

but all pics are 4 x 6.
Carolly

help with pics.

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1145239 wrote: Some of my pics in my "picture" are aren't accepted by FG because they're too big.Well I only download from my mobile phone camera here so not sure but FG accepts all them:D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

help with pics.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Kathy Ellen;1145236 wrote: I do exactly the same, and mine are all 4 x 6, some come out that way, others as you can see in my avy.....come out tiny, now I do adjust the size, but it doesn't take it up very much at all.[/quo

If you're downloading them to your own computer and uploading them from there then use something like Ifranview to adjust them to a known size and format whilst they are on your machine.

I use 800x600 Jpeg for any images I'm loading into the Garden
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

Bryn Mawr;1145244 wrote:

If you're downloading them to your own computer and uploading them from there then use something like Ifranview to adjust them to a known size and format whilst they are on your machine.

I have a scanner/photo-copier, so I scan the pic first, that is when it will show it as a very small pic or a regular size one, there are no adjustments I can make.

just is maddening when they don't all come out the same size from when they are scanned..meanwhile all being 4 x 6 prints.
Kathy Ellen

help with pics.

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Bryn Mawr;1145244 wrote:

Thanks Bryn,

I will download this to my desktop. My laptop is misbehaving right now and I have to get the tekkie guy to fix it.
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1145250 wrote:

Thanks Bryn,

I will download this to my desktop. My laptop is misbehaving right now and I have to get the tekkie guy to fix it.

if you have no scanner, how to you put your pics into your laptop?
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

see, this one of my flowers in the garden turned out perfect.:-5:-5
Kathy Ellen

help with pics.

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1145267 wrote:

if you have no scanner, how to you put your pics into your laptop?

I do have a scanner Odie and will scan photos. Otherwise I take pics with my digital camera and download them to my "pictures."
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1145278 wrote:

I do have a scanner Odie and will scan photos. Otherwise I take pics with my digital camera and download them to my "pictures."

oh thought you would need a scanner, yes, the digi's are easy to download.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

help with pics.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Odie;1145247 wrote:

I have a scanner/photo-copier, so I scan the pic first, that is when it will show it as a very small pic or a regular size one, there are no adjustments I can make.

just is maddening when they don't all come out the same size from when they are scanned..meanwhile all being 4 x 6 prints.

You don't have to adjust them using the scanner software, there are many image utilities that will do the job - the one I use is called Irfanview and can be obtained free from :-

Download IrfanView
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

Bryn Mawr;1145625 wrote: You don't have to adjust them using the scanner software, there are many image utilities that will do the job - the one I use is called Irfanview and can be obtained free from :-

Download IrfanView

oh great Bryn, thanks I will give this a try!:guitarist
Odie

help with pics.

Post by Odie »

Themis;1145635 wrote: Whats the problem?

Digital Camera, connect to PC, download onto hard drive, use any image program IE PHOTOSHOP..

if you can not do this then take your images to the developers and they will put all your images onto a CD....

what's the problem?

If you read back, it is not a digital.;)

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”