When Rape is Justified

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

When Rape is Justified

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Normally, any story of rape fills me with horror but today's story in 'The Sun' has cheered me up no end.

Judge for yourself!!

Toothy raccoon bit off man's penis | The Sun |News

A FIESTY raccoon has bitten off a pervert’s PENIS as he was trying to rape the animal.

Alexander Kirilov, 44, was on a drunken weekend with pals when he leapt on the terrified – but toothy – fur ball.

“When I saw the raccoon I thought I’d have some fun,” he told stunned casualty surgeons in Moscow.

Now Russian plastic surgeons are trying to restore his mangled manhood.

“He’s been told they can get things working again but they can’t sew back on what the raccoon bit off," said a pal.

“That’s gone forever so there isn’t going to be much for them to work with."
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

When Rape is Justified

Post by qsducks »

What an idiot! Serves him right.
Kindle

When Rape is Justified

Post by Kindle »

Wonder if he'll give up the drink now.......................... :D

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Amber Sun

When Rape is Justified

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1118786 wrote: Normally, any story of rape fills me with horror but today's story in 'The Sun' has cheered me up no end.

Judge for yourself!!

Toothy raccoon bit off man's penis | The Sun |News

A FIESTY raccoon has bitten off a pervert’s PENIS as he was trying to rape the animal.

Alexander Kirilov, 44, was on a drunken weekend with pals when he leapt on the terrified – but toothy – fur ball.

“When I saw the raccoon I thought I’d have some fun,” he told stunned casualty surgeons in Moscow.

Now Russian plastic surgeons are trying to restore his mangled manhood.

“He’s been told they can get things working again but they can’t sew back on what the raccoon bit off," said a pal.

“That’s gone forever so there isn’t going to be much for them to work with."

I've heard of stuff like this before and it sickens me every time. All I can say is 'hurray for the raccoon'. I personally think that the surgeons shouldn't even try to fix the man, they should still cut off what's left.
Odie

When Rape is Justified

Post by Odie »

I've heard of men raping animals millions of times, god know why!:-5:-5

thank god the raccoon got him good!

to bad its replaceable!:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

When Rape is Justified

Post by Odie »

Scrat;1119030 wrote: From the Sun tabloid? :yh_rotfl

Nice fairy tale for the local pub 'eh!

In all my travels in Russia I've never seen a Coon. Assorted Enots, weasels and martins, a Raccoon never.

That's the Sun for you.

I'd like to know how he even got close to one?:sneaky:
Life is just to short for drama.
Amber Sun

When Rape is Justified

Post by Amber Sun »

In all my travels in Russia I've never seen a Coon. Assorted Enots, weasels and martins, a Raccoon never.

That's the Sun for you.

Hi hun, I'm having a hard time getting these links to work so if this one doesn't just google raccoons in russia. They are called Northern raccoons and were introduced there sometime in the 30's I think. There are a few sites containing info.

http://science.jrank.org/pages/5624/Raccoons.html
Amber Sun

When Rape is Justified

Post by Amber Sun »

Scrat;1119103 wrote: Yes, they are there along with another type of weasel called a verdal, it's a Raccoon like animal with very long legs and tends to inhabit the marshy forests. It has a striped back and tail. It is very rare or extinct. I have never seen either of them, they recently did a study in Belarus, lots of beavers coming back but no verdals. They do have a name for them. "Ehot" (Enot) but it also means "vermin" in a general sense.

In all of my wanderings I have never seen one on any cities streets, in any parks, in any residential neighbohood, at any time of day. You can see any number of creatures around a Russian city including bull moose facing down trams and packs of dogs hunting deer in a Moscow park but why no Raccoons? I have not even seen spoor. Granted most of my time has been spent in the northern regions of Russia and little to the south.

Good question. Being a Canadian I would guess you know how hard that is. :yh_rotfl

Actually I didn't see the article in our paper but perhaps as to the case in Russia someone is breeding them for their fur and it was in or around this kennel that the situation took place. I really can't imagine any man pulling out his ##### in the middle of a common street to jump a raccoon even if it was running wild. On the other hand, men are men aren't they? (grin)
Amber Sun

When Rape is Justified

Post by Amber Sun »

I went to The Sun to see if I could learn anymore about it and followed a link. Some people sure are stupid. No one can just walk up to a wild animal without making friends with it first, and that can take some time.

Dad Vladimir Turskov dies after being bitten by rabid raccoon at barbecue | The Sun |News
wildhorses

When Rape is Justified

Post by wildhorses »

This is funny. Anyone who tries to screw a racoon (fgs) does not deserve to keep his penis.
Oscar Namechange

When Rape is Justified

That's the Sun for you.

The Sun newspaper is the finest piece of journalism in the Western world. They only hire the finest calibre of research journalist's who scour the world for true stories of interest. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I was wondering the same.. Coons in Russia?????????:confused::confused::confused:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

When Rape is Justified

Amber Sun;1119113 wrote: I went to The Sun to see if I could learn anymore about it and followed a link. Some people sure are stupid. No one can just walk up to a wild animal without making friends with it first, and that can take some time.

Dad Vladimir Turskov dies after being bitten by rabid raccoon at barbecue | The Sun |News

I found this to be true when meeting my husband. :wah:
Oscar Namechange

When Rape is Justified

It's true folks..... Racoons do live in Russia

RACOON
Oscar Namechange

When Rape is Justified

Scrat;1119656 wrote: Yes they have been introduced there but I have never seen one. I have never seen their furrs either, no coon skin caps in the markets. You can just about any other kind of furr there, if it has 4 legs and a lot of hair somebody will be wearing it at one time or another somewhere.

That's interesting as i can't see any other reason to introduce them other than the fur trade. It's also interesting that they seem able to adapt to the climate.
Nomad

When Rape is Justified

Post by Nomad »

qsducks;1118795 wrote: What an idiot! Serves him right.

No kidding. Everyone knows beavers are always eager.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

When Rape is Justified

Nomad;1119660 wrote: No kidding. Everyone knows beavers are always eager.

I hear the racoon is recieving counselling for trauma.

I remember some years ago there was a pic of a guy floating around the web. He was up a mountain screwing a chicken and a boulder fell on his head killing him. Most of the papers reported it at the time. Justice!!!

This poor racoon only got an inch of bony gristle for it's troubles. :wah:
Amber Sun

When Rape is Justified

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1119593 wrote: I found this to be true when meeting my husband. :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I think a few of us have found that to be true.
Amber Sun

When Rape is Justified

Post by Amber Sun »

oscar;1119657 wrote: That's interesting as i can't see any other reason to introduce them other than the fur trade. It's also interesting that they seem able to adapt to the climate.

Raccoons are considered rodents like rabbits and squirrels. They are a food source. There are all kinds of links if you google 'raccoon as food'. I know that raccoon is eaten quite a bit in the US but I think if eating raccoon exists in Canada then it would only be by a few people. Here is one link anyway.

McClatchy Washington Bureau | 01/13/2009 | The other dark meat: Raccoon is making it to the table

As far as adapting to the climate the Canadian Prairies will often dip as low as -40 and we have lots of raccoons here. Where you find rabbits and rats you will find raccoons can live there also.
qsducks

When Rape is Justified

Post by qsducks »

Amber Sun;1119763 wrote: Raccoons are considered rodents like rabbits and squirrels. They are a food source. There are all kinds of links if you google 'raccoon as food'. I know that raccoon is eaten quite a bit in the US but I think if eating raccoon exists in Canada then it would only be by a few people. Here is one link anyway.

McClatchy Washington Bureau | 01/13/2009 | The other dark meat: Raccoon is making it to the table

As far as adapting to the climate the Canadian Prairies will often dip as low as -40 and we have lots of raccoons here. Where you find rabbits and rats you will find raccoons can live there also.

I would never think to eat a raccoon in our state as most of them have rabies...well except the one that was on my porch eating pizza.:p
Oscar Namechange

When Rape is Justified

qsducks;1119766 wrote: I would never think to eat a raccoon in our state as most of them have rabies...well except the one that was on my porch eating pizza.:p
Let's hope the guy who raped the racoon develops 'Galloping knob-rot' then.:)
qsducks

When Rape is Justified

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1119794 wrote: Let's hope the guy who raped the racoon develops 'Galloping knob-rot' then.:)

Did he actually rape the raccoon at all or try to have a go with it?:-3
Oscar Namechange

When Rape is Justified

qsducks;1119857 wrote: Did he actually rape the raccoon at all or try to have a go with it?:-3

Not sure but knowing the 'Sun' newspaper, they have probably done a 'kiss and tell' exclusive with the racoon and we'll get to read about it :yh_rotfl

Return to “General Chit Chat”