Dr. Who?

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Raven

Dr. Who?

Post by Raven »

Just got my subscription to the new doctor who mag and dvd collection! YAAAAAAY Right next to my sonic screwdriver (which is a really cool pen, BTW) and psychic paper! Got my Dalek lunchbox, (which i use). All I need is a TARDIS and I'm set! (Have the tune on my mp3 player as well)

What do you guys think of the new doctor who? Hubby is not impressed. We'll see. Going to miss David Tennant.
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Chezzie

Dr. Who?

Post by Chezzie »

We are big Dr Who fans, wasnt that keen on Tennant being the new Dr but we ended up loving him so I will give the New Dr time to grow into the role before I pass judgement. Id of liked John Simm have a crack at playing the the Dr, I love him as an actor and he was good as the master.

I bought my eldest the 10 book set of the New series of Dr Who for xmas, she gets all the mags and enters the drawing competitions...

We shall have to discuss what we think once we have wtched it Raven:-6
Raven

Dr. Who?

Post by Raven »

I totally love the show! Hubby got me hooked on Red Dwarf as well. Shame it ended. But i dont miss my Dr. Who! I cant wait to get my next mag! Two episodes on each DVD and it goes through the whole new series up to the last Donna one!

I bet you a dollar to a donut, that the master will be back. I also think they will get alot scarier now that the guy who wrote 'blink' will be executive producer! THAT episode was toooo scaaaaary!

I'm willing to give the new bloke a chance as well. After all, thats part of the charm of dr. who! He HAS to regenerate!
Raven

Dr. Who?

Post by Raven »

LOL! I even have a DALEK thingy on my computer! Sad innit!
Raven

Dr. Who?

Post by Raven »

:yh_rotfl he says exterminate and blows a white sphere all over the computer. They called it a widget.
Raven

Dr. Who?

Post by Raven »

jimbo;1116821 wrote: ok i really have no idea why this is funny :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

YouTube - Doctor Who Emperor Dalek Funny!!

probably because it really is!!:yh_rotfl
Raven

Dr. Who?

Post by Raven »

jimbo;1116831 wrote: for some reason that i dont quite fully understand i find this funny :o:o:o

YouTube - Cybermen Call Centre

:yh_rotfl oh dear...

How long have you called Canary Wharf Torchwood? It's been about 2 years for me now...
Raven

Dr. Who?

Post by Raven »

jimbo;1116844 wrote: i love torchwood but i always think of

YouTube - catweazle

his toad was called touchwood:thinking::thinking:

god thats sooo GAY!!:yh_rotfl
Jet'aime

Dr. Who?

Post by Jet'aime »

Dr.who what

:driving:
AussiePam

Dr. Who?

Post by AussiePam »

I love you too.. grin. Possiblement!

And I am a passionate Dr Who fan!! Particularly Tom Baker and Jon Pertwee, but the Scottish chappie too. :sneaky:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “General TV Shows”