Healthy Food Snacks

sleepingbeauty

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by sleepingbeauty »

Happy New Year everyone! How is everyone doing? What does everyone like to eat for a healthy quick breakfast? I'm a fan of oatmeal.
Kindle

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by Kindle »

I too need to eat healthy and so have had to eat more than just toast for breakfast, but I too want it quick. My doctor/dietician told me to mix a protein with my morning toast and maybe have just one slice of bread instead of two.

So lately I have a nice slice of Honeybaked smoked turkey breast and a slice of buttered sunflower seed toast with coffee.

I don't drink juice, cause she says it is better for me to eat the whole fruit than to dump all that sugar (though natural) into my system.

I now switch between different proteins in the morning. Sometimes with my toast I'll have eggs, or salami, or ham or whatever else might have caught my eye while shopping.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
*Mo*

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by *Mo* »

Hi :)

Mon to Fri i eat cereals,mostly porridge as the carers arent allowed to use cookers

and a piece of fresh fruit.

Weekend is the only time i eat an egg or grilled bacon and tomatoe when partner is home to cook
Carolly

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by Carolly »

*Mo*;1102471 wrote: Hi :)

Mon to Fri i eat cereals,mostly porridge as the carers arent allowed to use cookers

and a piece of fresh fruit.

Weekend is the only time i eat an egg or grilled bacon and tomatoe when partner is home to cookMo why cant they use cookers?
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Omni_Skittles

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Hmm i'm a fan of almond oats mixed in yogurt. yum yum
Smoke signals ftw!
*Mo*

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by *Mo* »

Carolly;1102475 wrote: Mo why cant they use cookers?

Insurance :confused: they arent covered the manager tells me.

So Milk has to be heated in micro ect

They are allowed to make coffee thank goodness!
Carolly

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by Carolly »

*Mo*;1102477 wrote: Insurance :confused: they arent covered the manager tells me.

So Milk has to be heated in micro ect

They are allowed to make coffee thank goodness!OMG Mo thats terrible and have said so on one of Oscars threads just now......these people are not stupid fgs and know how to use a cooker......its a disgrace big time.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
chonsigirl

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by chonsigirl »

Yogurt for breakfast. :)
Chezzie

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by Chezzie »

I dont eat breakfast but im going to change that as part of my new healthy eating regime. I cant eat first thing so ill take something to work.
along-for-the-ride

Healthy Food Snacks

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I like oatmeal too. But I like to have a piece of toast with it. :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”