Chilly Finger...

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Paula

Chilly Finger...

Post by Paula »

Someone found a finger in their Chilli at Wendys! Was it a human finger or a pigs toe? Did you hear about this? OMG i hope the fool who lost their parts get re-imbursed. :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
abbey

Chilly Finger...

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: Someone found a finger in their Chilli at Wendys! Was it a human finger or a pigs toe? Did you hear about this? OMG i hope the fool who lost their parts get re-imbursed. :wah:
:confused: Everyone has two of these on their head...Two eyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Paula

Chilly Finger...

Post by Paula »

Abigail Jean Ann Marie, we all have (2) lips too. Give me a break. I am not getting Chilli again from Wendys. MUm said NO. :lips:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
anastrophe

Chilly Finger...

Post by anastrophe »

Paula wrote: Abigail Jean Ann Marie, we all have (2) lips too. Give me a break. I am not getting Chilli again from Wendys. MUm said NO. :lips:
i can't remember the last time i ate at wendy's, but i'm for sure never eating there again.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
robinseggs

Chilly Finger...

Post by robinseggs »

I am so lost.........is this true? LOL
Nature laughs Last
robinseggs

Chilly Finger...

Post by robinseggs »

Are you guys all for real...??? Somebody please!! I can't stand the suspense! By the way, pigs don't have toes...that is, ones that could be mistaken for a human finger.....I believe they are little ....like....um...hooves......... Anyone?

Oh--btw, I think chili is spelt c-h-i-l-i............not chilly (when u r cold), and not chilli.......am i wrong? Sorry, it's that teacher in me again.......blah blah blah.....
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Chilly Finger...

Post by lady cop »

robinseggs wrote:

Oh--btw, I think chili is spelt c-h-i-l-i............not chilly (when u r cold), and not chilli.......am i wrong? Sorry, it's that teacher in me again.......blah blah blah.....be careful, i started the spelling and grammar thread and everyone hates me now! :D
Peg

Chilly Finger...

Post by Peg »

Gives a whole new meaning to "finger food" :D
Peg

Chilly Finger...

Post by Peg »

It's true robin.

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A diner at a Wendy's fast food restaurant in San Jose, California, found a human finger in a bowl of chili prepared by the chain, local officials said on Wednesday.

"This individual apparently did take a spoonful, did have a finger in their mouth and then, you know, spit it out and recognized it," said Ben Gale, director of the department of environmental health for Santa Clara County. "Then they had some kind of emotional reaction and vomited."

Local officials launched an investigation after the incident on Tuesday night and the medical examiner determined on Wednesday that the object was a human finger.

Officials are trying to determine if the finger came in the raw materials Wendy's used to prepare the chili, Gale said.

Wendy's International Inc. corporate office did not immediately return a call for comment. Wendy's is the third-largest hamburger chain.
Der Wulf

Chilly Finger...

Post by Der Wulf »

is this the consequence of an increasingly digital world ? :-3
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
lady cop

Chilly Finger...

Post by lady cop »

Der Wulf wrote: is this the consequence of an increasingly digital world ? :-3Nah, Wolfie, it's the consequence of a fast damn slicing machine.
robinseggs

Chilly Finger...

Post by robinseggs »

Ok, well maybe I watch too much Forensic Files, but if they do not automatically place this finger to the person that lost it (by injury reports), they sure as hell better do a DNA on this thing, right Ladycop? I mean, as my 4 yr old says...."WHAT THE HECK?"!!!!!!! I know you (ladycop) probably are not an expert in lost human fingers, LOL.... but what's your take on this?? What is the protocol??????

I am so disgusted by this really. Just goes to show you we really don't know what we are eating in these places. Sad. Guess I am way too sensitive to this type of thing....I once watched a documentary on Mad Cow Disease and when I found out what caused this terrrible sickness in the cows and how humans that practiced cannibalism ( some 3rd world tribes), could get a form of it, I absolutely became sick to my stomache and could not eat red meat for almost 3 months!

I bet this whole incident is going to sprout a huge lawsuit..........
Nature laughs Last
robinseggs

Chilly Finger...

Post by robinseggs »

lady cop wrote: be careful, i started the spelling and grammar thread and everyone hates me now! :D

Oh----and yeah, I know it IS only a message board, I know but for some reason I can't stand to see spelling errors! Everyone is going to hate me too!! I don't mind abbreviations and the typical computer "lingo" such as LOL or brb....but spelling errors are like nails on a chalk board to me. That said, I am not perfect in any way, so all of you feel free to edit ME......but I know what you're thinking, and that is you have WAYYYYYY better things to do!!!! Can't blame ya! What can I say, I used to be a teacher...LOL
Nature laughs Last
anastrophe

Chilly Finger...

Post by anastrophe »

robinseggs wrote: I am so disgusted by this really. Just goes to show you we really don't know what we are eating in these places.
this is one of the reasons why, sadly, it is a good policy, no matter how poor service is, how abusive the waiter might be, how snotty the drive thru kid might be, ALWAYS keep your opinion regarding same to YOURSELF, at least until after you've eaten your meal, or the drive through kid has handed you your meal.

there are a great many...contaminants that one could ingest whilst never having a clue.

:yh_sick :yh_sick :yh_sick
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
lady cop

Chilly Finger...

Post by lady cop »

hi Robins...they are fingerprinting the thing, but i don't think DNA testing would be useful since there is no centralized DNA database. and there wouldn't necessarily be an accident report, doctors are only required to report child abuse or gunshot wounds. who knows, this thing could have come in a can from any country in the world!
capt_buzzard

Chilly Finger...

Post by capt_buzzard »

Its called 'Finger Lickin Good'.:D

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”