St. Bernard/Lab Mix

Discussions about your pets!
sibyl

St. Bernard/Lab Mix

Post by sibyl »

In mid November, I lost my beloved 15 year old Otterhound mix to "old age". I still miss him terribly but we did get 2 puppies in early December that are so wonderful! They are two sisters and their father is a St. Bernard and the mother is a lab. They are now 13 weeks old. We are tickled pink with them and I'm just curious if anyone else has any experience with that particular mix?
Odie

St. Bernard/Lab Mix

Post by Odie »

sibyl;1099672 wrote: In mid November, I lost my beloved 15 year old Otterhound mix to "old age". I still miss him terribly but we did get 2 puppies in early December that are so wonderful! They are two sisters and their father is a St. Bernard and the mother is a lab. They are now 13 weeks old. We are tickled pink with them and I'm just curious if anyone else has any experience with that particular mix?

awwwwwwwwwww puppies are soooo cute!

sorry, I have cats only!

do you have a pic of them you could show us, we love animal pics here!
Life is just to short for drama.
Victoria

St. Bernard/Lab Mix

Post by Victoria »

I dont have the St bernard /lab mix but used to have a st Bernard /Bouvier cross

What can I say he was big really big..

But he was 100% love just a big hairy softie I lost him to cancer in 2001 but still miss him dearly

Good Luck with your puppies
sibyl

St. Bernard/Lab Mix

Post by sibyl »

The girls are growing so fast ... I swear they seem taller every day! They're thriving and I'll be sure to post some pictures at the first opportunity!

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”