Bikies being little girls

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

This is the front page headline on yesterday's Daily Telegraph newspaper.

A top Sydney cop has accused outlaw motorcycle gang of "fighting like little girls" - and cops have called for crisis talks over the "silly" turf war.

This little girl type behaviour has included driving past houses in the middle of the night and spraying them with bullets - which is considered "just the lowest level of cowardly act".

-----------------------------

:-5

I'm not that little a girl any more, but I don't remember roaring out in the middle of the night with me handy uzi, nor do I think too many of my little lacy pink frocked, hair ribbonned, curly locked, girlfriends did that much of it either. And strewth, we won the boys' marbles by sheer up front talent, not sneaky, midnight cowardly skulduggery.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Odie

Post by Odie »

ever heard of these motorcycle gangs?

- Hell's Angels?

-Satan's Choice?

-Banditos

-Outlaws?.....(they reside right here in Ontario where we live)

welcome to Canada!

you don't wanna know what they do!:lips::lips:
Life is just to short for drama.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

But do they behave like little girls???

Odie

Post by Odie »

AussiePam;1091907 wrote: But do they behave like little girls???

-drive by shootings are nothing to them.
Life is just to short for drama.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

AussiePam;1091907 wrote: But do they behave like little girls???

I didnt know litle girls behaved like that:-2
FOC THREAD PART 1
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I agree with what you've all said. I guess the point I was trying to make was not about the bikers at all, but about using women (little girls) as some kind of ultimate perjorative idea. Why should 'little girls' be a taunt out of desperation at a group of men? It's a bit like saying some really nasty humans act like animals. These nasty men act like little girls. Not!

laneybug

Post by laneybug »

AussiePam, I have ALWAYS been ticked off when men use terms such as "women," or "little girl" in a derogatory manner, as though it were the most terrible thing to be. I think men have the ability to act very stupid because of their own masculine qualities that have nothing to do with women!

Hey, maybe if women acted like those bikers we'd get more respect!! No, that wouldn't work, they'd just say we were PMSing or something. :thinking: We just can't win. :rolleyes:
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Ain't that the truth, Laneybug!!! :-5

:sneaky:

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

AussiePam;1092365 wrote: I agree with what you've all said. I guess the point I was trying to make was not about the bikers at all, but about using women (little girls) as some kind of ultimate perjorative idea. Why should 'little girls' be a taunt out of desperation at a group of men? It's a bit like saying some really nasty humans act like animals. These nasty men act like little girls. Not!

Its an assault on their masculinity and integrity such as it is. Theyre probably trying to goad them and calling a tough guy a little girl is probably a last ditch effort to incite some type of reasoning in them.

Sounds pretty lame to me.

If bullets are flying they should get our version of extreme law like the US Marshalls involved and be out there when these guys are riding stopping them running them for warrants busting down some front doors.

You know like law enforcement.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Nomad;1126399 wrote: Its an assault on their masculinity and integrity such as it is. Theyre probably trying to goad them and calling a tough guy a little girl is probably a last ditch effort to incite some type of reasoning in them.

Sounds pretty lame to me.

If bullets are flying they should get our version of extreme law like the US Marshalls involved and be out there when these guys are riding stopping them running them for warrants busting down some front doors.

You know like law enforcement.

Nomad I hear you singing:D

"On the gOOOOd ship Lollypop"

Stop twirling yer ringlets:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

They are girls. I've faced off with an entire bikie gang before. The banditoes are just filth. The hells angels are lawyered up to the hilt.

Put them all on a small island and let them kill each other. They are criminals.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

fuzzywuzzy;1126425 wrote: They are girls. I've faced off with an entire bikie gang before. The banditoes are just filth. The hells angels are lawyered up to the hilt.

Put them all on a small island and let them kill each other. They are criminals.

We're on two different planets here.. I guess I still don't think being a girl equals being criminal or filth.

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

No pammy I know what you mean and if we are to take the feminist route you can't deny how girls are . They are sweet, considerate, and stubborn. that's the basics of making us women, and we shouldn't see it as a negative because it's not .....but then again how many times have you told someone they are acting like a two year old? two year olds are allowed to shout and scream and throw tantrums ...but and adult doing this is un acceptable.. I think this is where the police are coming from (nomads right ..as much as it pains me to say) they are relating normal human childlike behaviour to grown men who should know better . And i know it's harsh . It's acceptable for girls to behave in a manner befitting them . put a gun in their hands and see what comes of it? but grown men doing the same? that's not acceptable.

but i"m serious I have faced off a bikie gang and it was as easy as telling a stubborn synical girl child to pull her head in. Okay maybe girls are a little more difficult. What amazed me was they acted like a gang of teenage girls ...it was (afterwards ) hilarious. I'm not sure of their take on family , but it was very "tigress" behaviour. Unfortunetly one of their cubs was about to get the **** beaten out of them....just my interpretation of the incident.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Yeah, I know your heart is in the right place, Fuz!!!

I remember doing some sparring at a boot camp and the police instructor told me I was punching like a girl. So I punched him like a man, and knocked him down. I don't know why I suddenly thought of this. I think the way real women can fight is far more scary than the way most men actually fight. It's just that women don't normally do it, unless their family is threatened. :sneaky:

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

( my husband has always said he's more frightened of women going off their nuts ) :wah: they tend to cause more damage.

"unless their family is threatened" ...I think these men are exploiting the word 'family' and what it really means to protect family ....if you're a woman then you know whats right ...if your a girl you just lash out. bitchily too.... but men just need a reason even if their heart is not into it. sometimes they use ours ...and exploit it.....never forget that.'

look up what bikies believe in (supposedly) then look up what they are exploiting... womens lib matierial. It's disgusting to have to make the comparison.

If bikies are so dickless to pretend that the womens movement and it's constitutional values is an excuse ( and act on such ) maybe women everywhere should know this ...co-incidence?

these are the same people that "marry" women ...(essentially owning them). what a slap in the face to females everywhere. trust me, came very close, I assure you . And I was only sixteen. thank god I had a head on my shoulders.

they are essentially little girls ...which behaviour wise is acceptable for little girls . but for grown men ?????????? ...........trust me it's an insult. don't change the behaviours of little girls they are entitled to that .....change the behaviour of grown men .
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

AussiePam;1092365 wrote: I agree with what you've all said. I guess the point I was trying to make was not about the bikers at all, but about using women (little girls) as some kind of ultimate perjorative idea. Why should 'little girls' be a taunt out of desperation at a group of men? It's a bit like saying some really nasty humans act like animals. These nasty men act like little girls. Not!

It is a taunt because they have complex's about some unknown thing. :sneaky:

Why not like "little boys" because that would be casting apersions over their own sex,its easier to choose the "little girls" indicating they are the weaker of the two sexes:-5:-5:-5

It gives me the tom tits when these things happen.
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Someone once told me I drive like a man - and this was intended as a compliment.

As a woman, and ex-girl, I really do not care for remarks that undermine women. And anyone who intends calling someone a girl as a disparaging remark, is belittling all women. As is complimenting a woman driver by saying she drives like a man.

I fight like a woman. I drive like a woman. I am a woman. I have no wish to be a man. And I don't like it when my sex is used as an insult. Maybe it's just a verbal thing, but it underlines a deeper way of thinking - something we should all move on from.

If male bikies are acting like criminals, that should be what they are called. If they are acting like cowardly criminals, that is what they should be called. If they are acting like cowardly, criminal bullies with no redeeming features at all, say that!!!!!

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

hhhmmm maybe we shouldn't be getting our backs up about what the police said.

but maybe the reasoning and constitution of the bikie gangs in the first place. .....they borrow their reasoning and altogether being from other institutions..... womens feminism charters for one.

Does it actually occur to anyone that in the media that the police and their resources have figured this out? And that's why the subliminal message? Has no one recognised that behind the scenes some female constable said ..."Woah hold up!!!! how dare you use that reasoning".....???????? towards the bikers actions rather than the police suggestions? and that's what they were playing on.?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

AussiePam;1126636 wrote: Someone once told me I drive like a man - and this was intended as a compliment.

As a woman, and ex-girl, I really do not care for remarks that undermine women. And anyone who intends calling someone a girl as a disparaging remark, is belittling all women. As is complimenting a woman driver by saying she drives like a man.

I fight like a woman. I drive like a woman. I am a woman. I have no wish to be a man. And I don't like it when my sex is used as an insult. Maybe it's just a verbal thing, but it underlines a deeper way of thinking - something we should all move on from.

If male bikies are acting like criminals, that should be what they are called. If they are acting like cowardly criminals, that is what they should be called. If they are acting like cowardly, criminal bullies with no redeeming features at all, say that!!!!!

Just throwing this out there because I thought your remarks were interesting.

Is calling a grown man a societal euphemism or a Pam issue ?

Your sentiments made me think of a situation in my house from my sis in laws visit last spring. We were having a conversation one evening about home schooling and school vouchers. The content was innocuous enough or so I thought. I was actually enjoying the banter and I became animated, not angry just expressive. I think I stood up and she started crying and ran upstairs. She started calling airlines trying to get out of here. She felt attacked. We managed to smooth things over but after she got home she called and asked my wife if Id ever beaten or abused her.

To her that was normal to inquire but I was shocked.

Her father was Italian and very aggressive, a yeller. I think what happened is that at some point she reverted to being a little girl in my living room and she was probably flooded with a natural instinct to flee.

So Im making the connection in that we all have our own triggers and I was wondering if your irateness could be a trigger from being male dominated which would be a more personal issue than a societal issue.

Not to imply men cant fequently be outright pigs in their own right.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Odie;1091906 wrote: ever heard of these motorcycle gangs?

- Hell's Angels?

-Satan's Choice?

-Banditos

-Outlaws?.....(they reside right here in Ontario where we live)

welcome to Canada!

you don't wanna know what they do!:lips::lips:

Our county ran the Warlocks out of town years ago for their nonsense, some are still rotting in jail for their stupid deeds. Some say they went underground but actually they probs joined forces with the Hell's Angels.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

qsducks;1130916 wrote: Our county ran the Warlocks out of town years ago for their nonsense, some are still rotting in jail for their stupid deeds. Some say they went underground but actually they probs joined forces with the Hell's Angels.

Are you still amazed at the extent of stupidity and sociopathic people running around out there ?

I am. Im amazed almost every day.

A whole family including children were sprayed with bullets in their car the other night because of some type of altercation.

One probably cut the other off.

Its beyond my comprehension.

There should be mass self control campaigns being initiated everywhere. I dont know, billboards with dead babies with bullet holes in them in high crime areas. Mandated morgue visits as an educational tool. Something to make them at least pause. I know it sounds vulgar but that segment needs some shock and awe.
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Nomad;1130931 wrote: Are you still amazed at the extent of stupidity and sociopathic people running around out there ?

I am. Im amazed almost every day.

A whole family including children were sprayed with bullets in their car the other night because of some type of altercation.

One probably cut the other off.

Its beyond my comprehension.

There should be mass self control campaigns being initiated everywhere. I dont know, billboards with dead babies with bullet holes in them in high crime areas. Mandated morgue visits as an educational tool. Something to make them at least pause. I know it sounds vulgar but that segment needs some shock and awe.

Hhhmmm do you think it would make a difference or act on their own resolve of not allowing it to happen to 'their own'? sometimes it makes no difference or can backfire.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

A couple of days before last Christmas I reported something I'd seen in a local newspaper I found socio-linguistically random at the time. It obviously struck no related chord in anyone else in FG so in this sense it was a pam thing.

The theme of the thread became the behaviour of bikies and this is indeed a very serious worry in Sydney where there seems to be all out war between rival gangs - shootings, fire bombings etc.

Return to “Biker Forum”