MY little Bear--- RIP

Discussions about your pets!
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by southern yankee »

I am soooo sad. I have cried now for 3 days. My little Bear. a 6 month old kitten, was MURDERED by a pack of male dogs. He would play with most dogs. In Fact I think sometimes Bear thought he was HALF DOG:wah: How this happen, when they were trying to MOUNT a female dog in heat. Poor Bear was killed in a Frenzy. NONE OF THESE DOG WERE MINE!!!:mad::mad::-5:-5My poor little cat was in her own yard. on her own porch.:-1:-1:-1 it was awful.
Odie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1088628 wrote: I am soooo sad. I have cried now for 3 days. My little Bear. a 6 month old kitten, was MURDERED by a pack of male dogs. He would play with most dogs. In Fact I think sometimes Bear thought he was HALF DOG:wah: How this happen, when they were trying to MOUNT a female dog in heat. Poor Bear was killed in a Frenzy. NONE OF THESE DOG WERE MINE!!!:mad::mad::-5:-5My poor little cat was in her own yard. on her own porch.:-1:-1:-1 it was awful.

awwwwwwwww you told me sis, I can not begin to feel what you went through, god bless little Bear!:-4

RIP
Life is just to short for drama.
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

Odie;1088630 wrote: awwwwwwwww you told me sis, I can not begin to feel what you went through, god bless little Bear!:-4

RIP thanks again:-4
Odie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1088635 wrote: thanks again:-4

if I only had a gun for those dogs!:-5:-5
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

Odie;1088637 wrote: if I only had a gun for those dogs!:-5:-5 you know,i blame the owners. Especially the female dog's owner. For letting her run loose in heat.:mad::mad:
Odie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1088641 wrote: you know,i blame the owners. Especially the female dog's owner. For letting her run loose in heat.:mad::mad:

dogs here are not allowed to run loose, did you speak to the neighbour?

call the police?
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

Odie;1088643 wrote: dogs here are not allowed to run loose, did you speak to the neighbour?

call the police? we live so far out. that the only thing the cops do is shoot the dog. if it sick or attacks a human.

:confused::confused: i will let hubby handle that with the neighbors
Odie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1088646 wrote: we live so far out. that the only thing the cops do is shoot the dog. if it sick or attacks a human.

:confused::confused: i will let hubby handle that with the neighbors

ok sis, try and get some sleep.:-4
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

Odie;1088647 wrote: ok sis, try and get some sleep.:-4 i feel a little sleepy . will try
shelbell

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;1088628 wrote: I am soooo sad. I have cried now for 3 days. My little Bear. a 6 month old kitten, was MURDERED by a pack of male dogs. He would play with most dogs. In Fact I think sometimes Bear thought he was HALF DOG:wah: How this happen, when they were trying to MOUNT a female dog in heat. Poor Bear was killed in a Frenzy. NONE OF THESE DOG WERE MINE!!!:mad::mad::-5:-5My poor little cat was in her own yard. on her own porch.:-1:-1:-1 it was awful.

Awe hun, so sorry to hear this....and we've missed you a ton on here.

Poor baby kitty. :(
Carolly

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Carolly »

I find this so so sad.I dont know what I would do if this had happened to one of my much loved pets.It was bad enough when a Fox took away a few of my pet ducks.All I can suggest is that you get another little one and Im not being heartless here as theres nothing further in my mind.The thing is not only will it help ease the terrible pain you are feeling right now.... but you will be giving that incredible love you have to a new little friend who may otherwise not find a home so loving as yours.No hun it wont take the memory away of your dear little Bear and the memory of the little dear will always be in your thoughts but the cuddles and love you will get from Bear2 may help get you through your pain.....thinking of you and dear little Bear:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kayleneaussie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by kayleneaussie »

So sorry....thinking of you :yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
abbey

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by abbey »

How sad. :-1

Poor little Bear,

(((())))
gmc

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by gmc »

Sorry for your loss. But what was a PACK of dogs doing running loose and in your yard.
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

jimbo;1088669 wrote: i'm so very sorry for your loss :(:(

but animals are animals ... my lovely dog alfie i was horrified when he caught a squirrel and tried to kill it ,i had to run like big foot through the woods past loads of people ,slow motion like screaming noooooooo

i rescued the poor little thing but it upset me a lot, just as a lovelly little kitten my brother in law has kills little birds and mice

animals do as animals do thats how they survive :thinking:

its no use hating the dogs but i'd really have a WORD with their owners

having said that i bet that squirrel hates my puppy :thinking:

take care jim i do blame the owners. around here. this is sadly the norm:(
sunny104

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by sunny104 »

oh, how sad! I'm so sorry to hear that. :-1
Peg

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Peg »

I am so sorry.

Stories like this really upset me. Don't shoot the dogs; shoot the owners. :-5
Odie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Odie »

Peg;1088935 wrote: I am so sorry.

Stories like this really upset me. Don't shoot the dogs; shoot the owners. :-5

my feelings as well!:lips:
Chezzie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Chezzie »

awww thats so sad, so sorry for poor little Bear:-4:-4:-4

Sorry SY, HUGS to you:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
RedGlitter

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by RedGlitter »

And have enough sense to keep a six month old KITTEN or indeed ANY cat in the damned house! This did not have to happen.
qsducks

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by qsducks »

I'm so sorry to hear about your little Bear:-1:-1
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

gmc;1088729 wrote: Sorry for your loss. But what was a PACK of dogs doing running loose and in your yard. we live way out. it is nothing but bayous and trees here. all the dogs run free. our 2 stay close to home. Fixing them. stops the roaming, in both sexes. But people here. who have dogs. think it is a waste of MONEY:-5:-5
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

RedGlitter;1089184 wrote: And have enough sense to keep a six month old KITTEN or indeed ANY cat in the damned house! This did not have to happen. this happen on our own porch. Bear never left the yard. only to follow me or hubby doing yard work. If your pet can not be safe on his own porch.
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

qsducks;1089188 wrote: I'm so sorry to hear about your little Bear:-1:-1 thank you dear:(
shelbell

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by shelbell »

RedGlitter;1089184 wrote: And have enough sense to keep a six month old KITTEN or indeed ANY cat in the damned house! This did not have to happen.

Good to see you posting again Red, but this was on her property and she should be able to let her animals out if she wants to. This happened on her porch. Lighten up a little Red, she's really suffering over this.
qsducks

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;1089210 wrote: we live way out. it is nothing but bayous and trees here. all the dogs run free. our 2 stay close to home. Fixing them. stops the roaming, in both sexes. But people here. who have dogs. think it is a waste of MONEY:-5:-5

A waste of money? Jeez. What is sad is seeing kittens and puppies in the SPCA dropped off because people won't spay their animals.
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

qsducks;1089217 wrote: A waste of money? Jeez. What is sad is seeing kittens and puppies in the SPCA dropped off because people won't spay their animals. it is sooo sad. how many cats and dogs are strays here

:(
along-for-the-ride

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by along-for-the-ride »

So sorry to hear about the loss of little Bear.

Stray animals are a big problem here. We see them all the time.

Being safe at your own home is also a problem here. Not just from stray animal packs, but with the criminal element.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
chonsigirl

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by chonsigirl »

I am sorry to hear about your poor little kitten. :-1
Betty Boop

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Betty Boop »

ooh poor thing, sorry to hear this SY. :-1
Hope6

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Hope6 »

Oh SY! I'm so sorry to hear about this! :-1:-1

i agree that the owners of that female dog should have kept her up during that time! we always put ours in the kennel during that time so they won't roam!

but yeah dogs run loose around here too, we're so far out in the middle of nowhere that there are no leash laws or anything and it's a constant hazzard!

in particular in hunting season, there are hunting dogs everywhere, i know i let our new puppy out to play in the yard one day and i heard something yelping and when i looked out the door there was a huge hound dog with her pinned to the ground! i had to run out and chase it away!

but like you said our pets should be able to be safe in their own yard!
spot

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;1089184 wrote: And have enough sense to keep a six month old KITTEN or indeed ANY cat in the damned house! This did not have to happen.

You live in an imaginary land where the catflap was never invented, obviously.

I'm sorry southern yankee, your little Bear blinked when he should have fled. Cats can usually run rings round dogs.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Chezzie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Chezzie »

Nice to see such compassion from a fellow animal lover giving a grieving owner some words of comfort!!!!
Odie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Odie »

where are you sis, are you okay?:-4
Chezzie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Chezzie »

Thinking of you SY :yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
Odie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Odie »

whoa, just saw this now.

that attitude of yours is spiteful!

You have no idea of how other people live, people with large lands, farms etc. do have their pets off a leash, it was the dogs who should have been leased to stay on their own damn property!

.....this kitten was on it's own front portch!

We had cats that used to be outdoor cats, and were in a huge city, tons of people allow them to roam free as cats are outdoor creatures of habit!

dogs here are leashed at all times, its a law!.......city or country!
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

Odie;1103048 wrote: whoa, just saw this now.

that attitude of yours is spiteful!

You have no idea of how other people live, people with large lands, farms etc. do have their pets off a leash, it was the dogs who should have been leased to stay on their own damn property!

.....this kitten was on it's own front portch!

We had cats that used to be outdoor cats, and were in a huge city, tons of people allow them to roam free as cats are outdoor creatures of habit!

dogs here are leashed at all times, its a law!.......city or country! It is OK. I know how some people get upset about the neglect of pets, But Red the porch was screened in. Bear was sunning. the female dog was trying to get away from the vicious male dogs. she was forced against the screen breaking it. well they all came in there was NOTHING i could do. :-1:-1 But i do love my 4 legged babies:-4:-4
Odie

MY little Bear--- RIP

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1103778 wrote: It is OK. I know how some people get upset about the neglect of pets, But Red the porch was screened in. Bear was sunning. the female dog was trying to get away from the vicious male dogs. she was forced against the screen breaking it. well they all came in there was NOTHING i could do. :-1:-1 But i do love my 4 legged babies:-4:-4

but I'm not red!:confused::confused:
southern yankee

MY little Bear--- RIP

Odie;1103786 wrote: but I'm not red!:confused::confused: i know that dear. i should have put it separate. Sorry:o

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”