Sitiemitelpoep??

What's the weather like today?
Donnabhan

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by Donnabhan »

Slankered to me today or so was some bad vibrations picking up from far far away near some moon and shiner.

Planked my direckky way, oh my vey!

So if when and aye once do i decide sitiemitelpoep?? With one and a tib of dripe! Hehehehe! Oh so funny coming all this way to be met.

Four breakfasts later in two canoes with a red one i left for the place of oh so stones and wet! Oh stiff pony one would hisp get and play but i said eight thousand? Fanna!

Then sledging that a bankgle was ripe i glanced in there mong the so stones and wet and o what? Not a tall all one at all no but round the back sat a taf ssa!! Ooh ooh henkle it stub!

Looks all around like it swallowed two pawpaws so the belly prostructed out and said wibble wobble like a jelly on a plate or a seated blamongrel before it set the double door freeze box!

Then the son and the beach nut one with a mike. Hoo hoo hoo! Goes one place with youngs in caps, no shoes but bare knees two on all! Graphic blitz and hairy pirate hair shone all about like a century of gold were a twitter

granted the workers and ties wore were blue, but back pay and damerells? Oh no oj! Big retails hanging from a racky roo first. Around a rooster or clock came the dedicated case looking for goliagate who i uttered .”no not the case of rhubarbs without a trace?”

“slag your race confession or financials!” he obskewered like a angry core. So i bubbled and left.

Sirens happened every day in one thousand series. Darkness real entered the network like a piano. Rare without a thirty year mother of truth on the side! Hehehe!

Otebdeunitnoc !

Mayblatoss if you’d eat it like i would a oystrimper!

Suk suk suk!!! Oh sheriff hung up sugar buns two with the tuesday ironing. Slabby and groof in my life. Cults and seems a body! Wah wah wah with smilies!
YZGI

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by YZGI »

Nomad, is that you? If so you should cut down on the dose a bit.:D
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

Hello, Stanley.

I thought you were dead.:wah:
along-for-the-ride

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Huh????

Smile when you say that. :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
spot

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by spot »

Stanley Unwin was an electronics engineer, of all things. From Pretoria, oddly enough.Once apollytito and Goldiloppers set out in the deep dark of the forry. She carry a basket with buttery-flabe and cheese flavour. Goldiloppers falolloped over and grazedy kneecap .... etc.

I'd like to find the rest of that story. That was a neat attribution, Openmind.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G-man

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by G-man »

Ummm... :-2

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

spot

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by spot »

G-man;1084039 wrote: Ummm... :-2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituar ... Unwin.html

And, I'm delighted to say,
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

spot;1084040 wrote: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituar ... Unwin.html

And, I'm delighted to say, YouTube - Stanley Unwin - Goldyloppers and the Three Bearloaders

Marvelous, I enjoyed hearing that again. A lot more has been released of his work apparently since he died.

Donnabhan's text isn't Gobbledegook but it reminded me of it. I don't know anyone who has spoken Gobbledegook like Stanley Unwin. Kenneth Williams spoke it well in the Carry On film that Stanley Unwin had a part in (watched that last night) but was probably speaking from a well rehearsed script. I find it takes practise for it to come naturally to the tungleytide-lio.
sunny104

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by sunny104 »

:-3
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

sunny104;1084526 wrote: :-3

Peopletimeitis
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

jimbo;1084539 wrote: people time it is ..... eeer ooookaaay then :-3:-3:-3

Sitiemitelpoep is peopletimeitis.

:rolleyes:
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

jimbo;1084564 wrote: daisitahws'taht:yh_rotfl

hguohtyawthgirehttiyast'ndidouy.:rolleyes:
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

jimbo;1084614 wrote: tuohctaw.... igzy

yabolloxtoyaecnobynihs
along-for-the-ride

Sitiemitelpoep??

:wah:

Do a few of our members need the "spell check" program? Or a glass of wine and a back rub?
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

along-for-the-ride;1084929 wrote: :wah:

Do a few of our members need the "spell check" program? Or a glass of wine and a back rub?

A glass of wine and a back rub since you're offering.:D
spot

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by spot »

OpenMind;1084932 wrote: A glass of wine and a back rub since you're offering.:D

Well, you're open-minded and she's just along for the ride, the usernames certainly fit.
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

spot;1084933 wrote: Well, you're open-minded and she's just along for the ride, the usernames certainly fit.

So that's along for the openmind ride, is it?:rolleyes:

along-for-the-ride

Sitiemitelpoep??

Atleast, I can understand what you guys are saying, Spot and Openmind. Backrub for Spot and wine for Openmind. ;)
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

along-for-the-ride;1085572 wrote: :wah:

Atleast, I can understand what you guys are saying, Spot and Openmind. Backrub for Spot and wine for Openmind. ;)

Wine and someone who understands me. What more could I ask for.

Sorry Spot, but I do envy you the backrub. So I'm hogging the wine as you've plenty of your own.

So, Along-for-the-ride, do you want to learn Gobbledegook? Tis a wonderfully endearing language.
along-for-the-ride

Sitiemitelpoep??

OpenMind;1085600 wrote: Wine and someone who understands me. What more could I ask for.

Sorry Spot, but I do envy you the backrub. So I'm hogging the wine as you've plenty of your own.

So, Along-for-the-ride, do you want to learn Gobbledegook? Tis a wonderfully endearing language.

Is the book "Gobbledegook for Dummies" out yet? :wah:
OpenMind

Sitiemitelpoep??

Post by OpenMind »

along-for-the-ride;1086094 wrote: Is the book "Gobbledegook for Dummies" out yet? :wah:

Taken from www.stanleyunwin.com/unwinese.htm

"Unwinese was developed further to quench the Unwin children's thirst for fairy tales, which invariably started with "Once a polly tighto..." and carried on in the 'twisty and corruptit of the basic English twenty-fido' until one of them told him to 'tell it properly'."

You might like to try this aftr - Halfbakery: Unwiniser

Return to “Weather Station”