Anyone got any Halloween Piccys?

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Maybe we could share some ....

Attached files
spot

Post by spot »

The small one would look scarier with her head shaved.

Apart from that, they're Munster class!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Post by Odie »

clicked on it twice to see it bigger.........awesome gouls, tanks for sharing!
Life is just to short for drama.
spot

Post by spot »

I just had an awful thought - it's not a boy in a blond wig, is it?

(Now you can say you were asked and she can scream)
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

spot;1039112 wrote: I just had an awful thought - it's not a boy in a blond wig, is it?

(Now you can say you were asked and she can scream)

There is one girl and two boys in the picture, I just can't remember who's the boys and who's the girls anymore :-3 :) :-6
spot

Post by spot »

Pheasy;1039119 wrote: There is one girl and two boys in the picture, I just can't remember who's the boys and who's the girls anymore :-3 :) :-6

Hold each of them in turn by an arm and a leg and spin them round a few times like a fairground ride. The ones that are boys will wet themselves.

I've had so much practice at this sort of thing.

Return to “General Chit Chat”