Supermarket customer idiots!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Odie

Post by Odie »

While travelling towards a cash till this morning, another man ran right in front of me, knowing I was going there. I said to him nicely, excuse me, I was first.

He started yelling at me and saying, 'well maybe next time you will run like me.:mad:'

I then said, 'with all due respect, you ran in front of me and cut me off':sneaky:

he then said, to bad, so sad!:-5

ahhhhhhhhhhh!

anyone else had experiences while in the line-ups?

whether supermarket or any others?
Life is just to short for drama.
G-man

Post by G-man »

Odie;1036600 wrote: While travelling towards a cash till this morning, another man ran right in front of me, knowing I was going there. I said to him nicely, excuse me, I was first.

He started yelling at me and saying, 'well maybe next time you will run like me.:mad:'

I then said, 'with all due respect, you ran in front of me and cut me off':sneaky:

he then said, to bad, so sad!:-5

ahhhhhhhhhhh!

anyone else had experiences while in the line-ups?

whether supermarket or any others?

He actually said "Too bad, so sad"? :rolleyes: :wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Odie

Post by Odie »

G-man;1036643 wrote: He actually said "Too bad, so sad"? :rolleyes: :wah:

yes, thing is also, cashier heard this and never said a word!:mad:

I love this phrase: to bad, so sad.....Mike and I l use it at home and with friends!.........but its always in good fun!........his was not.

and, 'with all due respect' I hate that one, but just had to say it!:-5
G-man

Post by G-man »

From the Urban Dictionary:

1. Too bad, so sad ( TBSS )

The (most) ultimate comeback ever, the Cadillac of comebacks. The worst thing you could possibl(y) say to a human being, after "yo' mama". There is nothing left to be said or to live for after "too bad so sad", causing you to feel paralyzed, stunned, and speechless. Fosho.

"He felt like throwing bbq sauce on himself after she said 'too bad so sad' "

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Odie

Post by Odie »

G-man;1036767 wrote: From the Urban Dictionary:

you have no idea how I felt...........at least when we use it, its in total fun.

to bad, so sad, your outta luck!:wah:

is how we say it and everyone laughs.

the way he said, no laughs from me, he really meant to bad, so sad!

next time I should wear rollerblades!:wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I lucked out this morning grocery store wise. I was 3rd in line and in the right spot, when they decided to open a new line. Yeah baby! Got out before the chick in front of me.:wah:
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Odie;1036774 wrote: you have no idea how I felt...........at least when we use it, its in total fun.

to bad, so sad, your outta luck!:wah:

is how we say it and everyone laughs.

the way he said, no laughs from me, he really meant to bad, so sad!

next time I should wear rollerblades!:wah:

Hey Odie, love your avatar. Looking like that, I would have been happy to stand in line behind you..;)
Odie

Post by Odie »

mikeinie;1036904 wrote: Hey Odie, love your avatar. Looking like that, I would have been happy to stand in line behind you..;)

oh gosh thanks partner, anytime you can butt in!:D
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Odie;1036913 wrote: oh gosh thanks partner, anytime you can butt in!:D

...Talk about your President’s Choice…:cool:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

To follow 'too bad, too sad' with a swift kick in the bollocks is usually affective. :(
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

:wah::wah: I say "too bad...so sad" to my school kidlets and they love it. They crack up everytime I say it. I stole that saying from a TV judge named Judge Millian.

I hate when people behind stand too close....like on top of me...HELLO...back up Jack:-2

I also hate when the clerk will tap her fingers when I'm counting out change.....geeze...no one is in the store and they're frustrated when I take a minute to look for change:p

I also don't like it when people yell at the clerk and put money /credit cards in their mouth before handing over to the clerk...yuk...The clerks should wear gloves.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Kathy Ellen;1036955 wrote:

I also hate when the clerk will tap her fingers when I'm counting out change.....geeze...no one is in the store and they're frustrated when I take a minute to look for change:p

I also don't like it when people yell at the clerk and put money /credit cards in their mouth before handing over to the clerk...yuk...The clerks should wear gloves.

I hate that too. It's still spendable right? It's still money.

I also don't like it when a parent has a kid in their arms and they give the kid the money to hold. Kid puts it up their nose, sucks on it, gets it all wet and gross and then the cashier gives it to me next in line as my change. Yuk!
Odie

Post by Odie »

mikeinie;1036917 wrote: ...Talk about your President’s Choice…:cool:

how well you remember, one would think your still here!:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1036955 wrote: :wah::wah: I say "too bad...so sad" to my school kidlets and they love it. They crack up everytime I say it. I stole that saying from a TV judge named Judge Millian.

I hate when people behind stand too close....like on top of me...HELLO...back up Jack:-2

hate that, damn clerk tapping her fingers, dah!:-5

also hate it when trying to pay, an idiot is so impatient, he stands directly beside me in hopes that I will move faster, one of these days!:-5
guppy

Post by guppy »

i used to get irritated when i ended up behind someone with a humongous pile of coupons..now? i pay attention..and ask them where they found them...:wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Wal-Mart.........last year in return isle, some idiot jumped the rope and placed himself right in front of me.:mad:

If Toronto wasn't known for they're shootings/knivings, would have given that idiot a real piece of my mind!:lips:

seems I have such bad luck.
guppy

Post by guppy »

RedGlitter;1037017 wrote: I hate that too. It's still spendable right? It's still money.

I also don't like it when a parent has a kid in their arms and they give the kid the money to hold. Kid puts it up their nose, sucks on it, gets it all wet and gross and then the cashier gives it to me next in line as my change. Yuk!

according to snopes..four out of five bills in the US have trace amounts of cocaine on them....http://www.snopes.com/business/money/cocaine.asp:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

RedGlitter;1037017 wrote: I hate that too. It's still spendable right? It's still money.

ewwwww kids snot!:yh_tongue

Return to “General Chit Chat”