Didja vote?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Accountable

Didja vote?

Post by Accountable »

I did! :-6 :yh_flag

In the fine Chicago tradition, the poll allows for multiple votes. :)

CARLA

Didja vote?

Post by CARLA »

I vote absentee ballot so I had mine in last week. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Accountable

Didja vote?

Post by Accountable »

CARLA;1033915 wrote: I vote absentee ballot so I had mine in last week. :D
Early voting for me. They set up a place in our district office one block from the school. Nobody seems to know about it because I was the only voter there, while the one nearest my house had a line out into the parking lot.
qsducks

Didja vote?

Post by qsducks »

We haven't voted yet. Not till the 4th. It's gonna be packed.
Chezzie

Didja vote?

Post by Chezzie »

I voted in the poll as I didnt vote due to laziness as I wanted to see the poll answers..:-3:-3:D
Accountable

Didja vote?

Post by Accountable »

Chezzie;1033996 wrote: I voted in the poll as I didnt vote due to laziness as I wanted to see the poll answers..:-3:-3:D
:wah: You can see 'em without voting if you want. There's a results link there somewhere.
Chezzie

Didja vote?

Post by Chezzie »

Accountable;1034045 wrote: :wah: You can see 'em without voting if you want. There's a results link there somewhere.

There is:confused::-3

Damn I participated in heaps of polls for nothing:wah::wah::wah::wah:
Fibonacci

Didja vote?

Post by Fibonacci »

Voted early this morning. I was the second person in line!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Nomad

Didja vote?

Post by Nomad »

Accountable;1033926 wrote: Early voting for me. They set up a place in our district office one block from the school. Nobody seems to know about it because I was the only voter there, while the one nearest my house had a line out into the parking lot.

Would you consider sharing your choice with us ?

After all of your recent angst over the nominees Im curious.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Didja vote?

Post by Accountable »

Nomad;1036110 wrote: Would you consider sharing your choice with us ?

After all of your recent angst over the nominees Im curious.
Straight-ticket Libertarian, though the thought of having the option of making 20 votes by clicking one box grates on me. It was a vote against incumbents and against status quo. In instances where there was no Libertarian I voted against the incumbent regardless of party, except in the case of two judges which have impressed me.

Oh, and I voted for extending our city council term limit from 2 to 4 two-year terms. We currently have the most restrictive limits in the country.
sunny104

Didja vote?

Post by sunny104 »

I didn't, we have a lot going on and I missed the registration cut off. :o It'll be interesting to see how it goes.
DrJ

Didja vote?

Post by DrJ »

sunny104;1036392 wrote: I didn't, we have a lot going on and I missed the registration cut off. :o It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Me too!!!:-5

People I work with won't even talk to me because of it!!

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”