Questions I Would Ask God

Lon

Post by Lon »

God, why did you choose to make the heaven's and earth an all things within in such a highly sophisticated manner and over millions of years. Were extinct plants and animals to serve some purpose and why did they precede your making of man? You know God, some believe creation began not too long ago, like 6,000 years, and yet those scientists that you have endowed with great knowledge have developed carbon dating, I sure you know about it. At any rate God, it makes it pretty confusing.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

God when you gave us free will, did you completely relinquish total control over to us idiotic humans:confused::-3

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
neil

Post by neil »

I would ask, when is Collingwood going to get an out of this world midfielder? :-5
Ted

Post by Ted »

I heard a quote the other day which I cannot attribute but I will use on that basis. "We are living a mystery. We are not here to solve the mystery."

It seems to me the creation story is for the time being quite clear. It began with a big bang and the evolutionary processes brought us to where we are and continue to influence the cosmos.

Any question as to "why" is simply beyond our ability to answer. We might take a guess or a million guesses but for sure we will not be able to answer at this point. Though some people would say "to worship God" but I do not believe that God is so egotistical as to need or want that.

Of course one's concept of God would influence their thinking on that.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

why do you take the good......and leave the bad?
Life is just to short for drama.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Lon;1025498 wrote: God, why did you choose to make the heaven's and earth an all things within in such a highly sophisticated manner and over millions of years. Were extinct plants and animals to serve some purpose and why did they precede your making of man? You know God, some believe creation began not too long ago, like 6,000 years, and yet those scientists that you have endowed with great knowledge have developed carbon dating, I sure you know about it. At any rate God, it makes it pretty confusing.

I'll Be Darn A Testimony To A Unseen / Unheard / Untouch God / Man Made God !
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
JerryG

Post by JerryG »

Lon;1025498 wrote: God, why did you choose to make the heaven's and earth an all things within in such a highly sophisticated manner and over millions of years. Were extinct plants and animals to serve some purpose and why did they precede your making of man? You know God, some believe creation began not too long ago, like 6,000 years, and yet those scientists that you have endowed with great knowledge have developed carbon dating, I sure you know about it. At any rate God, it makes it pretty confusing.

To me it is not confusing. God made this universe and a series of other universes out of Godself.

In order to create the universe God had to split Godself in half. Then God became the Good God and the Evil God. A single God became a twin God. Then the two halves of God joined at the big bang to create the series of universes.

Half of the remaining spiritual energy from God exists side by side with the other half of the spiritual energy. Zoroaster would call it the Good God and the Evil God. Christians would call it the Good God and the Devil. Thus we sit between two forces. Some of us will serve the Good God, some of us will serve the Devil force.

So each of us seeks a path. Some will go to the good force, some will go to the evil force. In death we enter a world of massless energy.

A long time in the future the two forces will rejoin and God will return to Godself.

It is no confusing. It is only that the Holy books were produced by man with limited understanding at the time. If they were produced today they would include the big bang and all other things.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”