Day Three (Progress Report- I have failed)

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Post by strongirl56 »

To all my friends and supporters on forumgarden,

I have failed miserably. I have let all of you down. I have let myself down. I have let all of you down. I am so disappointed in myself, as you probably all are. One phone call, one voicemail, one question was all it took for me to talk to him again. He called me while I was downstairs eating dinner and then he left me a voicemail. I didnt call him back, I texted him back instead. He asked me to spend more time with him and try to make "it" work, because he wants to get to know me a little bit better. And I said yes. I'm doing my best to take this lightly, I'm not going to take what he is saying seriously, in case he might change his mind again. Even though, I have agreed to give him another chance, I have work, volunteer work and school to tend to, so I won't have time to spend time with him. He should understand that since he too got to work and go to school. I'm sensing a little bit of change in him but not enough to know if he's really interested in being with me so I guess we will just have to wait and see. This is probably going to be the last chance that I'm going to give him though. He's beginning to say I miss you to me and calling me babe and baby. He's more aware of my feelings than he was before. He's there for me more than before. But aside from that, he hasn't changed much. He's still smoking, drinking, cussing, talking to other people (other girls included) while I'm with him, walking in front of me, as if I'm invisible. I keep saying to myself that he doesn't deserve me and my friends keep telling me that too and yet I'm here giving him another chance. One of my friends are mad at me because I still haven't listened to his advice and let this guy go, and he's been telling me to do that for the past six months or so. Sigh. :-5
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Strongirl

Life is: live & understanding & learning..

I think you let yourself down.?

Your friend's advice to stop seeing this guy - good advice.

My advice my friend- stop seeing this guy - good advice.

All in time - you'll learn.

good to see ya today

Patsy
Odie

Post by Odie »

strongirl56;999961 wrote: To all my friends and supporters on forumgarden,

I have failed miserably. I have let all of you down. I have let myself down. I have let all of you down. I am so disappointed in myself, as you probably all are. One phone call, one voicemail, one question was all it took for me to talk to him again. He called me while I was downstairs eating dinner and then he left me a voicemail. I didnt call him back, I texted him back instead. He asked me to spend more time with him and try to make "it" work, because he wants to get to know me a little bit better. And I said yes. I'm doing my best to take this lightly, I'm not going to take what he is saying seriously, in case he might change his mind again. Even though, I have agreed to give him another chance, I have work, volunteer work and school to tend to, so I won't have time to spend time with him. He should understand that since he too got to work and go to school. I'm sensing a little bit of change in him but not enough to know if he's really interested in being with me so I guess we will just have to wait and see. This is probably going to be the last chance that I'm going to give him though. He's beginning to say I miss you to me and calling me babe and baby. He's more aware of my feelings than he was before. He's there for me more than before. But aside from that, he hasn't changed much. He's still smoking, drinking, cussing, talking to other people (other girls included) while I'm with him, walking in front of me, as if I'm invisible. I keep saying to myself that he doesn't deserve me and my friends keep telling me that too and yet I'm here giving him another chance. One of my friends are mad at me because I still haven't listened to his advice and let this guy go, and he's been telling me to do that for the past six months or so. Sigh. :-5

your not disappointing me, I know what its like when you gaga over someone, but you do not need his abuse!

Stand up for yourself and tell him what it is you don't like about him!
Life is just to short for drama.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Wow are you ever hard on yourself.

You set your own standards in life, starting with yourself.

All the advice in the world is only like being given a map, it is you who needs to choose the road to go down. No stands in judgement, the roads are there for the taking, we only wish you a pleasant journey.

And if the road gets difficult your friends are here to help you through and offer different directions to take. (But it helps if you kind of know where it is you want to get to).

But a road is a road, like a river is a river. Embrace it and enjoy the journey it in all things you do, but remember that eventually a rock around your neck will drag you under.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”