The Illuminati

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
illuminati

The Illuminati

Post by illuminati »

How could I resist posting to a thread that bears my name?

I'm at work now, so won't post it now, but I have some good material on the Illuminati.

Conspiracy Theorists have screwed up the real history of this "group". More later...
capt_buzzard

The Illuminati

Post by capt_buzzard »

Opus Dei.
Serenity

The Illuminati

Post by Serenity »

I too have done extensive reading on "the illuminati".....with much to literature to consume.

The picture really isn't that hard to see....you just need to be able to put the pieces together.

Dig this- The illuminati consists of the 13 elite famillies. The majority of the families are Royals -> Europes (UK , Spain,etc) the Saudis, whatever Royals you have.....also included are the World Bankers such as the Rockerfellers and Rothschilds and many of the Top ranking politicil figures (Bush family {why am i not surprised *rolleyes* }

Anyhoo.... as stated above, the main goal is world dominance GLOBALLY.

Before the Royal families could only enslave the people of the formed countries....then with the discovery of new worlds (america) there was a degree of autonomy. This is somewhat besides the point, but still relevant to a degree.

You'll never escape the forming of the one world govt. for all the heads of the world are in cahoots. "if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em" comes to mind.

Ever wondered why "REAL ESTATE" is called that? REAL is the spanish term for "ROYAL" so in turn it means "The royal's estate".

Basically what i'm saying is that we don't own our homes as much as we think we do. Most of us blame the govt. for property tax, but the govt. is only set inplace by the royals.

THink of it as a cash flow for the Royals and the Elite.

Think of the One world Govt. as a "closed system". For the longest time with the segregation of idealisms and operational statutes of other countries, the sly and cunning have been able to avoid certain liabilities that we would refer to as "living the good life".

The New world order is nothing more then an overpowering new found slavery for all.

This is basically a rat race, that is seen by those who seek it out , and are desperately trying to avoid being the bottom supporters of the pyramid.

I can't say as to just how people's lifestyles will fair. It's getting worse all the time. I have a tendency to relate that the ever widening gap between the control of the rich and the poor is one step closer all the time to the development of the New order.

I could go on, but I, myself am waiting to see what "Illuminati" has to say. :D

it should be good.

hopefully that wets your appetites.
Action Cures Fear. ;)

"Hi. Nice to meet you...I'm "Mr. Everything's a conspiracy theory". "
Bill Sikes

The Illuminati

Post by Bill Sikes »

Serenity wrote: hopefully that wets your appetites.

Erm, "whets", as in sharpens, but never mind - does anyone know how

the name of Elizabely II, Queen of Britian, can be mathematically manipulated

to make the number 666 (or something) ?
Serenity

The Illuminati

Post by Serenity »

Bill Sikes wrote: Erm, "whets", as in sharpens, but never mind - does anyone know how

the name of Elizabely II, Queen of Britian, can be mathematically manipulated

to make the number 666 (or something) ?

here ya go- eliz II , bill gates , 666
Action Cures Fear. ;)

"Hi. Nice to meet you...I'm "Mr. Everything's a conspiracy theory". "
capt_buzzard

The Illuminati

Post by capt_buzzard »

Now its the Queen of England - 666. Whatever will they think of next?

I heard it was Rome & OPUS DEI. The Bible Thumpers have all the answers.
capt_buzzard

The Illuminati

Post by capt_buzzard »

Its a political system. And its to be in Europe.
capt_buzzard

The Illuminati

Post by capt_buzzard »

While I'm at it The United Kingdom is going to break up into three republic's before long. England & Wales will become full members of the EU,while the Scottish republic won't.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”