Who do you kids take after?

Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Who do your kids take after? Do they have your or your SO's personality?

My son has some of my traits, but he's a person of his own too. He's a morning person, and I have no idea where he got that. My husband and I both are night owls.

The diva on the other hand, I have to admit, is a red headed version of me. She's a night owl and stubborn. However she's prissy and I'm not.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Debra

Post by Debra »

My three kids look like their dad... my daughter may be a daddy's girl but she acts like me a lot. my sons act like my husband.
SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

our boy, his mum, our girl, me:thinking:
minks

Post by minks »

Oh I would hope they take after me :wah:

Jr Minks is certainly like me, she has the sassy attitude, the "fight for a cause" strength, the anti social tendancys all from me. Hmmm from her father..... his blue eyes.... :wah: (ok her money spending traits come from her dad)

The other one, she has her fathers social skill, and his height and thinness, from me her big heart, and her quick temper.

Whew poor girls eh ahahahahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Odie

Post by Odie »

eldest son has my great looks and brown eyes, just like his mom!:D......he is on your right

youngest son has red hair and blue eyes like his dad....funny with Sean, he has red hair........but his dad does not........he only has the red hair you know where!....he is on your left.

so often people looked at me like, hmmmmmmmmm who did she have sex with to get a red head kid:wah:

both are awesome!......click on pic 2x for a better view, both are sooooooo cute!

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Sheryl;991237 wrote: Who do your kids take after? Do they have your or your SO's personality?

My son has some of my traits, but he's a person of his own too. He's a morning person, and I have no idea where he got that. My husband and I both are night owls.

The diva on the other hand, I have to admit, is a red headed version of me. She's a night owl and stubborn. However she's prissy and I'm not.

Let's see, well they all look like hubs,have my teeth. L is like me with money:-5, C is a red head also...came from somewhere in the gene pool but very good with money, also stubborn...J is also stubborn but more like both of us and Quin who is practically Mr. Social Butterfly..very funny.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Oldest son--Mom

Middle son--Me

Yougest son--So far it looks like Bozo the clown
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Bozo huh! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son