You don't know what you have till its gone.

Rustigjongens

Post by Rustigjongens »

With family members who were killed by occupying Russian forces in Eastern Europe, I can say without doubt that the Russians have a reputation far worse than even the Nazis.

is Eastern Europe a better place since the citizens overthrew the despotic rule of the Russians?, of course it is, is the West a better place for allowing the left-wing lunatics to take over the place?, I doubt it.

The thrust of the original article has a clear bias, and is a bias sown in ignorance, hence the fact that I felt obliged to register on this site to provide some balance.:-5
spot

Post by spot »

Rustigjongens;981904 wrote: With family members who were killed by occupying Russian forces in Eastern Europe, I can say without doubt that the Russians have a reputation far worse than even the Nazis.

Can we narrow it down a bit? Which country are we talking about, and which timeframe?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Got to admit I was attracted to the title of this thread and was abit taken back with the OP....but as Im here my answer to the title of this thread is....for what its worth......True very True, wont say any more as got sweet nofing to do with the contents of this thread.....I will leave you now:o:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

Return to “International Politics”