test thread

Testing 1,2,3. This is the place to try out posting, uploading, adding a signature, and all that!
spot

test thread

Post by spot »

Test
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

test thread

Post by spot »

Ah needed a sig, ma wee man.

How's life treating you? Were you panned by the other half when she got back, eh?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
kayleneaussie

test thread

Post by kayleneaussie »

I have got the time but i am hopeless at trivia games:(
FOC THREAD PART 1
RedGlitter

test thread

Post by RedGlitter »

Does this test require a No. 2 pencil? :wah:
kayleneaussie

test thread

Post by kayleneaussie »

jimbo;969777 wrote: what on earth has this post got to do with housework kay:-6:-6:D:D

:p:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

test thread

Post by Chezzie »

I have a large eraser, well ok so its not strictly mine, its my eldests, its huge and pink and has Looe written on it, cost £1.99 too...Rubs out a treat:D

Return to “Test Forum”