Doggie handbags

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Kathy Ellen

Doggie handbags

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I was just listening to the Joan Hamburg talk show. She had on a new entrepreneur woman who created a store called "fuzzynation.com."

It is cool store for doggie lovers..they make couture handbags, hat, pins....etc. Some expensive and some reasonably priced. I would have loved to purchase a "sheltie" bag for my sil....but their types of dogs are limited.

Cool site though....

http://fuzzynation.com/
RedGlitter

Doggie handbags

Post by RedGlitter »

Hey, that's neat, Kathy Ellen! I have bookmarked that page.

I've been looking for a dog shaped purse (or a cat shaped one) that I could attach a button to that said "Neuter Your Pet!" So I could sport it around. I couldn't find any bags that weren't tiny or made for little girls though. Thank you so much for posting about this!
Kathy Ellen

Doggie handbags

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Red,

Glad you liked it. I thought it was cool. I might inquire about making a sheltie bag for sil.

The owner wanted to make couture bags for adults not kiddy bags. I'll let you know if I can have a sheltie bag made.
Kathy Ellen

Doggie handbags

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh Red,

I wasn't looking closely...just found a sheltie and will order it now.....I'll take a pic when it arrives......so excited.......It's only $38..wooohooo.

RedGlitter

Doggie handbags

Post by RedGlitter »

That is adorable!!
crazygal

Doggie handbags

Post by crazygal »

Oh wow they are SO SO cute. :)

I want one of these

http://fuzzynation.com/lines/section/pr ... =5099-KI-L
Odie

Doggie handbags

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;969210 wrote: I was just listening to the Joan Hamburg talk show. She had on a new entrepreneur woman who created a store called "fuzzynation.com."

It is cool store for doggie lovers..they make couture handbags, hat, pins....etc. Some expensive and some reasonably priced. I would have loved to purchase a "sheltie" bag for my sil....but their types of dogs are limited.

Cool site though....

hey those are really cool handbags! Now I wonder if they do cat bags!:wah:

awesome site Kathy Ellen, thanks for sharing!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Trunk Monkey

Doggie handbags

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Love it Kathy Ellen and thank you so much for the post and link! That sheltie bag is just way to cute. I hope they have Miniature Pinscher bags, I have to go back and check again. With my dogs, they are going to bark and growl at it but heck, that's half the fun :wah:
shelbell

Doggie handbags

Post by shelbell »

Kathy Ellen;969210 wrote: I was just listening to the Joan Hamburg talk show. She had on a new entrepreneur woman who created a store called "fuzzynation.com."

Cool site though....

When I first read this I thought it was about bags to carry your dogs around it. I just kept thinking if I could get one big enough for my Chow(75lbs) and my Great Pyrenees (140lbs) how on earth would I ever pick it up a carry them around...:wah::wah:
Kathy Ellen

Doggie handbags

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello all you doggie lovers. Well, I ordered my sheltie handbag for my sil on Tuesday, and she's arrived this Friday morning. She is so absolutely beautiful. I just love her so much and now don't want to give her to sil:wah::wah:, so I may order another one.

My friends and I met in Klees after work today. I stopped home beforehand and found a package from Fuzzynation on my doorstep so I brought the package to Klees. We opened the package together and found our little, gorgeous puppy. She's about a foot in length and height (at the head). She has a zipper that you open with a dog bone and the inside is a beautiful golden silk material with drawings of dragonflies. The collar has a dog bone and heart that says "We love Pets." We passed Orla around and no one wanted to give her up. Some people around us thought she was real....

My sil's puppy is Orla and so is her clone's name. I'm going to post a real pic of Orla and then a few pics of the clone. It will take me a bit of time to download some pics.....Hope you like them.
Kathy Ellen

Doggie handbags

Post by Kathy Ellen »

The real Orla.......

This is a pic from photobucket but it looks very similar to Orla....

Kathy Ellen

Doggie handbags

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Orla's clone............
qsducks

Doggie handbags

Post by qsducks »

Is that a fake pet?
Kathy Ellen

Doggie handbags

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Kathy Ellen;974241 wrote: Orla's clone............

Sorry, I couldn't delete the 5th fuzzy picture.
RedGlitter

Doggie handbags

Post by RedGlitter »

Cool!! Orla is a lovely dog and that purse is lovely too! It looks very well made.

I really think I'll get one in the future. Im sure your sister in law will love it, Kathy Ellen. Thanks for the photos!! :)
qsducks

Doggie handbags

Post by qsducks »

Last Christmas I bought my neice (2 yrs) a dog purse. She carries it everywhere.
guppy

Doggie handbags

Post by guppy »

I was skerred to open this thread..i thought you meant handbags made out of doggies..:-3
qsducks

Doggie handbags

Post by qsducks »

I checked it out. So cool. I know my little neice would love a doggie purse made from leather.:)
Kathy Ellen

Doggie handbags

Post by Kathy Ellen »

guppy;974281 wrote: I was skerred to open this thread..i thought you meant handbags made out of doggies..:-3

You wack-a-doodle Guppy:lips::wah::wah: That is so funny. These handbags are so beautiful and made for adults.
qsducks

Doggie handbags

Post by qsducks »

I wonder if they make cat purses?
guppy

Doggie handbags

Post by guppy »

Kathy Ellen;974304 wrote: You wack-a-doodle Guppy:lips::wah::wah: That is so funny. These handbags are so beautiful and made for adults.

ummmmm ummmm i was dead serious..I read the thread title and saw REd Glitter..my buddy, my friend..as last poster and imagined her planning a terrorist attack on a dog factory...:-2 and the only thing that would come out alive would have four feet...:lips:
qsducks

Doggie handbags

Post by qsducks »

guppy;974368 wrote: ummmmm ummmm i was dead serious..I read the thread title and saw REd Glitter..my buddy, my friend..as last poster and imagined her planning a terrorist attack on a dog factory...:-2 and the only thing that would come out alive would have four feet...:lips:

and a leather tail.
guppy

Doggie handbags

Post by guppy »

qsducks;974371 wrote: and a leather tail.

:wah::wah::wah::wah:
RedGlitter

Doggie handbags

Post by RedGlitter »

guppy;974368 wrote: ummmmm ummmm i was dead serious..I read the thread title and saw REd Glitter..my buddy, my friend..as last poster and imagined her planning a terrorist attack on a dog factory...:-2 and the only thing that would come out alive would have four feet...:lips:

:wah: :wah: :wah:!!!!

You know me so well Guppy!

By the way, did you all see the boots they offer? They have little dog heads attached to them. :)
qsducks

Doggie handbags

Post by qsducks »

RedGlitter;974463 wrote: :wah: :wah: :wah:!!!!

You know me so well Guppy!

By the way, did you all see the boots they offer? They have little dog heads attached to them. :)

When I was down the shore there was a store where they sold Crocs for dogs. I mean really folks, who would buy shoes for their dogs? And then last year I was in Old Navy and commented about a really cute shirt for Quin and my daughter informed me that it was for a dog.:wah: Talk about feeling like a dunce.
RedGlitter

Doggie handbags

Post by RedGlitter »

qsducks;974466 wrote: When I was down the shore there was a store where they sold Crocs for dogs. I mean really folks, who would buy shoes for their dogs? And then last year I was in Old Navy and commented about a really cute shirt for Quin and my daughter informed me that it was for a dog.:wah: Talk about feeling like a dunce.

Hahahaha!!! I wish I could see those!! I can see it if you walk your dog someplace really hot like where I live- their pawpads get burned easily. But Crocs? That's just cute!! :wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”