Why Is It?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

Why Is It?

Post by Lon »

That women will listen to any other male on learning something new, except their husbands. Like driving a car, playing golf, tennis, computer etc. They will even take instruction from a boyfriend, but a husband, no way.
theia

Why Is It?

Post by theia »

Lon;954621 wrote: That women will listen to any other male on learning something new, except their husbands. Like driving a car, playing golf, tennis, computer etc. They will even take instruction from a boyfriend, but a husband, no way.

Lack of respect for, lack of faith in the husband's opinion/ability?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
spot

Why Is It?

Post by spot »

Familiarity. You've been being familiar again, Lon?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Trunk Monkey

Why Is It?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

I guess it's the same reason men won't ask for directions :wah:
spot

Why Is It?

Post by spot »

Trunk Monkey;954633 wrote: I guess it's the same reason men won't ask for directions :wah:

No, that's because men have an inbuilt unerring sense of direction.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lon

Why Is It?

Post by Lon »

spot;954635 wrote: No, that's because men have an inbuilt unerring sense of direction.

So true, we have built in navigational instincts.
Trunk Monkey

Why Is It?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Is that why when men are lost they always say "we're taking the scenic route" and it takes longer to get where we are going? :wah:
G-man

Why Is It?

Post by G-man »

:wah: I can't say that I have that problem here... that could change in time, however.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

southern yankee

Why Is It?

Post by southern yankee »

well it depends how hubby trys to get it across to me. if he talks to me like a child or that i am as DUMB AS A FENCE POST. then he is waisting his breath. It is all in how you present it. Remember, you attract more flies with honey then vinegar;)
Mia

Why Is It?

Post by Mia »

My hubby never explains anything properly,so I seek advice elsewhere,normally other women
southern yankee

Why Is It?

Mia;954713 wrote: My hubby never explains anything properly,so I seek advice elsewhere,normally other women couldn't have said it better myself:)
shelbell

Why Is It?

Post by shelbell »

Me and my hubby are the complete opposite of this. If I tell him something, he always will ask someone else, usually a complete stranger, just to get the "right answer" which is usually what I've told him in the first place. :mad::-5:-5
Nomad

Why Is It?

Post by Nomad »

You are preaching to the choir my man.
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Why Is It?

Post by flopstock »

Lon;954621 wrote: That women will listen to any other male on learning something new, except their husbands. Like driving a car, playing golf, tennis, computer etc. They will even take instruction from a boyfriend, but a husband, no way.

Well, let's consider this for a moment shall we... :thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

sunny104

Why Is It?

Post by sunny104 »

I'm not like that with my hubby. :-6
southern yankee

Why Is It?

sunny104;955793 wrote: I'm not like that with my hubby. :-6 he must go about it the right way. lucky you:)

Return to “General Chit Chat”