Pissing Contests

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
koan

Pissing Contests

Post by koan »

One of my co-workers walked up to me, unprovoked ;), and asked me if I knew what hymen-e-us beta was... I though she was asking about a vitamin since... that's our work. I asked her to repeat the name and she said "oh...(smile) ok. forget it. you don't know." Thinking this was some new, improved form of health supplement that I'd benefit from hearing about I pressed her to inform me of this new thing. She said that if I didn't know than she couldn't talk about it.

Turns out she was quizzing me on my knowledge of Aleister Crowley and the OTO.

It gets better.

She, still smirking, said that it was the name given to the head of the OTO. I told her that, even if I'd come across it I'd never have committed it to recall. When I asked what the dude's real name was she told me it was a secret. At this point I informed her that my only attraction to Crowley and anything he was involved in was his philosophy on "no more secrets" and that I had no interest in the secret handshake games so it made sense that I didn't know what the heck she was on about.

She then did a backtrack and said that the only secret was that there was no secret. So I summarized that the OTO apparently has a secret commander but the secret is that there is no commander... then laughed and thanked her for making my day. That's exactly the kind of Crowley humour that made me like the guy.

WTF?

What kind of problem must a person have to just come up with that crap for no reason? I never talk about spiritual stuff at work.

The final joke is that I looked up "Hymenaeus Beta" when I got back and it turns out secret dude has a wikipedia page
WonderWendy3

Pissing Contests

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Wow, someone needs a hobby!! I can't stand people like that, I just don't have the time and energy
koan

Pissing Contests

Post by koan »

This is someone who, when I asked how she did her hair with a chopstick, went on for about 20 minutes about how she was trained by the best hairstylist in BC but never answered the question... hence why I was looking at the youtube videos.

She also can't manage to get her hairdo to last longer than lunch and somehow fails to notice that the bun is hanging off the side of her head.
Sheryl

Pissing Contests

Post by Sheryl »

Ugh can't stand people who constantly have to be the know it all. Drives me insane!!!
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
WonderWendy3

Pissing Contests

Post by WonderWendy3 »

[QUOTE=koan;953128]This is someone who, when I asked how she did her hair with a chopstick, went on for about 20 minutes about how she was trained by the best hairstylist in BC but never answered the question... hence why I was looking at the youtube videos.

She also can't manage to get her hairdo to last longer than lunch and somehow fails to notice that the bun is hanging off the side of her head.[/QUOTE]

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I got the visual.....
WonderWendy3

Pissing Contests

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I thought of this girl....and I found this video for you Koan.....:wah:

The part where the blonde is helping her with her hair.....just cracks ME UP!!!

RedGlitter

Pissing Contests

Post by RedGlitter »

Was she trying to recruit you maybe, Koan? Sounds like one of those people who have just enough knowledge to be dangerous. I don't trust Crowleyites anyway.
koan

Pissing Contests

Post by koan »

WonderWendy3;953150 wrote: I thought of this girl....and I found this video for you Koan.....:wah:

The part where the blonde is helping her with her hair.....just cracks ME UP!!!

wow.

I thought that was a man to start with. Love the hair mishap :wah:

RedGlitter;953162 wrote: Was she trying to recruit you maybe, Koan? Sounds like one of those people who have just enough knowledge to be dangerous. I don't trust Crowleyites anyway.
No. She's got this thing about being a witch and being more witchier than anyone else. :D
Sheryl

Pissing Contests

Post by Sheryl »

Sounds to me like she's into being a witch cause it's a cool thing to do, rather than it's a meaningful religion in her life.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
abbey

Pissing Contests

Post by abbey »

Good title Koan. :wah:

Chezzie

Pissing Contests

Post by Chezzie »

So this has nothing to do with how high you can pee up a wall. Whats OTO and crowley? Secret agents??? Canada's answer to Bond...James Bond?

I too have a visual on the floppy chopsticked bun:D
Accountable

Pissing Contests

Post by Accountable »

koan;953120 wrote: What kind of problem must a person have to just come up with that crap for no reason?I can't tell you. It's a secret. :sneaky:koan;953128 wrote: This is someone who, when I asked how she did her hair with a chopstick, went on for about 20 minutes about how she was trained by the best hairstylist in BC but never answered the question....Her name doesn't happen to be Daniyal, does it?
Nomad

Pissing Contests

Post by Nomad »

I think people are funny.

I like to laugh at them.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Pissing Contests

Post by Nomad »

jimbo;953323 wrote: chantelle stuck one in i carried on driving pretending not to notice so she added more and more ,she then took the photo ,getting bored with that she stuck in a fry covered i loads of ketchup i could standz it no more an had to pull over and remove them , they were really quite tasty instead of putting mayo on your fries be different try ear wax and dont forget you have the added bonus of you are recycling yourself :thinking::thinking:

I understand, I really do. ;)

What did you do with the pickles ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Pissing Contests

Post by Odie »

not enough sleep, feeling really grouchy!
Life is just to short for drama.
YZGI

Pissing Contests

Post by YZGI »

koan;953120 wrote: One of my co-workers walked up to me, unprovoked ;), and asked me if I knew what hymen-e-us beta was... I though she was asking about a vitamin since... that's our work. I asked her to repeat the name and she said "oh...(smile) ok. forget it. you don't know." Thinking this was some new, improved form of health supplement that I'd benefit from hearing about I pressed her to inform me of this new thing. She said that if I didn't know than she couldn't talk about it.

Turns out she was quizzing me on my knowledge of Aleister Crowley and the OTO.

It gets better.

She, still smirking, said that it was the name given to the head of the OTO. I told her that, even if I'd come across it I'd never have committed it to recall. When I asked what the dude's real name was she told me it was a secret. At this point I informed her that my only attraction to Crowley and anything he was involved in was his philosophy on "no more secrets" and that I had no interest in the secret handshake games so it made sense that I didn't know what the heck she was on about.

She then did a backtrack and said that the only secret was that there was no secret. So I summarized that the OTO apparently has a secret commander but the secret is that there is no commander... then laughed and thanked her for making my day. That's exactly the kind of Crowley humour that made me like the guy.

WTF?

What kind of problem must a person have to just come up with that crap for no reason? I never talk about spiritual stuff at work.

The final joke is that I looked up "Hymenaeus Beta" when I got back and it turns out secret dude has a wikipedia page
So this dude has two hymen's? Or he is the second hymen? How did he get a hymen? Sounds like a hermaphrodite that needs to get laid.:cool:

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”